Home The Bridge

If you had a choice of any legendary you wanted ff, who'd you pick?

Just wondering what y'all would want. It could be any legendary crew, one not in the regular portal, one that is in there (but seems to be eluding you). One you already have one or multiple stars on but need 3 or more stars to ff. Could be a past event crew legendary or mega event recurring legendary. Any legendary at all in stt. For me it would be Temporal Prisoner Chakotay, gotta love that ENG MED combo.

Comments

• KantKant ✭✭✭
    Burnham
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honey Bare Jadzia Dax.

Tbh, I'm mostly concerned about getting that first star- the rest can come in time if I want, with citations being a thing now.

Of my existing legendaries, the one I would be most inclined to drop 200k honor on is Lorian.

I'm still considering it...
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I already have Burnham, I'm going Caretaker. He still eludes me despite multiple top 1,2 and 3 finishes and streaks over 50.

Kinda annoying that some already have him FFFE and a 'Spare' at 2/5* ( @bowdy I'm talking to you )
    DB: Do Better
  • EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    Reading this thread leaves me more confused then normal :) I am almost to a 5* citation and I don't know if I should give it to FO Burnham making her a 3/5 or to Darth Bashir who I need for the event.

What would you do?
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    well i could pick Guinan but she is on the eve of being 4/5 and I have already cited Bell Riots Bashir so might as well get my four citations worth and go with one of my 1/5s probably Commander Kira at present.

But if I could choose any legendary might as well go for Kahless - saves me a boat ton of honor.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etienne wrote: »
    Reading this thread leaves me more confused then normal :) I am almost to a 5* citation and I don't know if I should give it to FO Burnham making her a 3/5 or to Darth Bashir who I need for the event.

What would you do?

I suppose it depends on how often you open packs. Burnham is at least in the regular portal these days where as Bashir wont likely be there for another 12+ months

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    I suppose it depends on how often you open packs. Burnham is at least in the regular portal these days where as Bashir wont likely be there for another 12+ months

Jim

I am not real, real lucky at opening packs ... however, I suppose Bashir would be the better choice and also the new episodes for Discovery don't come out until next year, so I have time to work on Burnham. On the other hand, I always need more command and I really, really want to give her another star simply because she is cool :)

I will most likely give it to Bashir and anyways... once he is immortalized, he will give me another person in the medical collection.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etienne wrote: »

What would you do?

Darth Bashir is a guaranteed FF if you know you can score 25k points in factions and galaxies, and he won't show up in portals for months, meaning this is the only way to FF him at present.

If you pull packs at all, I'd recommend Bashir.

If you're vip0, I'd recommend you join VIP0 and ask them because they are far wiser than I am. ;)

Important to note, though, is that med primary is often harder to come by than cmd primary. Take a look at your crew- is your cmd stronger overall than your med? For most players, the answer to that is yes.

It's also important to note that he'll be 3x/10x/whatever they get in expedition under current rules bonus for three more weeks. This is a fabulous time to get the most use out of him that you can.

Personally- I did not cite or buy a DYC for my First Officer Burnham, but I did cite my Bashir.
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    As I already have Burnham, I'm going Caretaker. He still eludes me despite multiple top 1,2 and 3 finishes and streaks over 50.

Kinda annoying that some already have him FFFE and a 'Spare' at 2/5* ( @bowdy I'm talking to you )

A solid choice... he'd be on my list as well.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burnham should be the first pick in everyone’s mock draft. To not go with the obvious, I will go with The Keeper. At this point, I am looking for those hard to get skill combos.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Annorax! The ultimate timetravel scientist. In perfect fitting with this game's storyline ;-)
  • EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    Darth Bashir is a guaranteed FF if you know you can score 25k points in factions and galaxies, and he won't show up in portals for months, meaning this is the only way to FF him at present.

If you pull packs at all, I'd recommend Bashir.

If you're vip0, I'd recommend you join VIP0 and ask them because they are far wiser than I am. ;)

Important to note, though, is that med primary is often harder to come by than cmd primary. Take a look at your crew- is your cmd stronger overall than your med? For most players, the answer to that is yes.

It's also important to note that he'll be 3x/10x/whatever they get in expedition under current rules bonus for three more weeks. This is a fabulous time to get the most use out of him that you can.

Personally- I did not cite or buy a DYC for my First Officer Burnham, but I did cite my Bashir.

VIP=13

I suppose the smart choice is Bashir.... he is just not the fun choice.

I know what you are saying about people needing medical for voyages however I am strong on med and weaker in command, It's the only one I can't get to 10,000 on Voyages.

So like I was saying, it's still a hard choice for me.
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Temporal Prisoner Chakotay is a very good choice, and would be near the top of my list too.

Trelane would be my fun choice.

Other honorable mentions would be Locutus, The Caretaker and Delta Flyer Paris... Eng/Med is such a hard combo to come by....
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it depends on the criteria. If it was to boost my worst overall skill, I’d say Lorian would be able to help me with ENG. If it was to fill a gap I have for a skill combo it might be Temporal Prisoner Chakotay or The Caretaker for MED/ENG or Captain Bev for MED/COM.

If it was just for fun, though, I would have to go with Gangster Kirk. My favorite captain in one of my favorite episodes.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gangster Spock. Ok, I really only need him at 1/5.

Every time I look at Desert Georgiou she whispers to me: "I'm in 3 collections." Its a good thing I don't have 200k honour to burn.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I would go with Burnham. I have her at 2/5 but a 5/5 would be very useful
  • Either Temporal Prisoner Chakotay or the Caretaker, similar to others above. I have a terrible deficiency in the MED/ENG combo for voyages and either one would go a long way to fill the gap.

I run many rounds of Gauntlet every day, have yet to get a single Caretaker.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romulan Data. I have him at 1/5 so perhaps I'll get him there eventually.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose Fun Sponge, but I thought Captain Killey (however it is spelled) was supposed to be the best?
  • Currently Romulan Data, since hes the only Data I dont have yet..
    in general, Locutus, I havent started playing when he was gauntlet reward.. and need 6000 more rounds to get 1 of him :D
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Darth Bashir all the way. At level 100 1/5, he is number 2 in my medical behind Doctor Crusher (First Contact uniform). He is going to be my best medical. Although Admiral Kirk is a very close 2nd and at the top of legendaries that I want.
  • S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    Culber or Caretaker
  • Commander Kira and Cult Dukat have consistently eluded me.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on what people were saying in the Skirmish, Killy or Locutus. Also because I love both characters.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Interestingly enough, I have fun leveling up the crew. But I’ll take a Level 1 5/5 Assimilated Torres.
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • I have FFFE First Officer Burnham, so my choice is Desert Georgiou, those three collections and strong DIP is a siren's song.
  • I am KirokI am Kirok ✭✭✭
    Shinzon.

Best character ever. Best movie ever.

latest?cb=20150221154339
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    COP Picard
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Right now, I’m on the lookout for Laborer Spock and Tempted Data, so either of them would be great.