Home The Bridge

If you had a choice of any legendary you wanted ff, who'd you pick?

13»

Comments

• Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Whichever new 5* is available in whatever event I decide to make a run for 1st in.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of the below would be great:
    • First Officer Burnham (for obvious reasons stated by others)
    • Locutus (he never dropped for me, and he's awesome for Arena)
    • Caretaker (also hasn't dropped for me, and he's got awesome skill combo)
    • Keeper (the SCI-MED combo for gauntlet is killer)
    • Zhiantara Odo (incredible DIP base, and most likely to be usable in events because he's an Odo and a Dax)
    • Captain Killy (great for arena)
    • Culber (amazing MED base, although that's less important in a post-Cornwell/Bashir world)
    • Lorian (best ENG in the game, and great for Voyages)
    • Commodore Decker (because he'll have the most amazing Command stat ever seen in the game and great traits like Human, Starfleet, Federation, Tactician, Veteran, Desperate, Brutal, Pilot, Hero, and the new, Kamikaze ship ability, making him useless for winning in the Arena, but nearly impossible to beat. Make it happen, DB!)

Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another star for Temporal Prisoner Chakotay.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Captain Killy - the one instance where I just don't care about the stats.

I’ll trade you one for some honor4y7syg8f8avu.jpeg

I've only got 21k honor, but I'd gladly give more if I had it.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Captain Killy - the one instance where I just don't care about the stats.

I’ll trade you one for some honor4y7syg8f8avu.jpeg

I've only got 21k honor, but I'd gladly give more if I had it.

I would take that deal

• Captain Beverly Picard, because she is COM/MED and I am lacking that for Voyages.
  • Captain QCaptain Q ✭✭✭
    I would pick the weakest 5* with the worst and most useless set of traits. That way, I can cryo a 5*, have it count towards my list of immortals, and not have to feel bad about kicking a 5* off my active crew roster.

In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • I'm bummed I haven't snagged a copy of the Borg Queen yet. I totally missed the event. Grrrr....
  • Captain Q wrote: »
    I would pick the weakest 5* with the worst and most useless set of traits. That way, I can cryo a 5*, have it count towards my list of immortals, and not have to feel bad about kicking a 5* off my active crew roster.

So Captain Scott?
    They say time is the fire in which we burn.
  • Captain QCaptain Q ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Captain Q wrote: »

So Captain Scott?

I didn't want to offend anyone (or any 'toon) by pointing a specific finger, but yeah, good suggestion!

Besides, I love Scotty, but DB, why you gotta make him **tsk tsk** so badly?!?! Was someone having a super-crappy day when he was created, or did someone's kitten get kicked in the face?

In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • I think they were planning on going a different direction with the game and he was supposed to be the top character for that aspect of the game. When it was removed they never bothered to retool him and just left him in situ.

That's my best guess, because boy does he blow.
    They say time is the fire in which we burn.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they were planning on going a different direction with the game and he was supposed to be the top character for that aspect of the game. When it was removed they never bothered to retool him and just left him in situ.

That's my best guess, because boy does he blow.

There’s been some recent discussion on the matter of Captain Scott...he’s a monster for ship battles (even at 1/5*), and the theory is that his excellent ship abilities are the reason for his lack of skills. Power creep has also further cheapened the one skill he has.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Elusive 5* (wishlist from my Day 1) that I want:

Wrathful Khan
    Moriarty (The Professor)

I would pick either of them over 5* 1st Occifer Burnham, with full knowledge of stats/skills/whatnot.

Why? Because I would be happy. 🖖🏻

Updated, because of this (scroll down):

kw8fzip1h3gl.png

:#
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    Captain Beverly Picard, because she is COM/MED and I am lacking that for Voyages.

I'm actually focusing on her lately because I think she's the only character who has CMD/MED both primary and secondary so they're both good in base.

Lemme run some quick looks at which 5*s have CMD/MED for Voyages (so base + prof)
    Age of Sail Crusher - MED prime: 1366, CMD third: 607
    Alternate Future Bashir - MED prime: 1454, CMD third: 512
    Captain Beverly Picard - MED prime: 1458, CMD second: 1179
    Delta Flyer Paris - CMD prime: 1381, MED third: 677
    Sulan - MED prime: 1416, CMD third: 530
    The Keeper - MED second: 1249, CMD third: 577

So yeah, Cap'n Bev is the only crew member who has over 1000 in both MED and CMD. And on a MED gold voyage, this is crucial as many times you need to fill non-MED slots with MED people to make a decent number. The non-MED slots I always have trouble filling with MED are CMD and ENG.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.