Home The Bridge

If you had a choice of any legendary you wanted ff, who'd you pick?

Comments

• DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t have any of these, but Id like to have them FF above anyone else.

Admiral Kirk
    Falcon OBrien

I have Dress Uniform Scotty and would like to get him FF, as he has the highest base ENG in the game
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    Even though I have a FF Burnham, I would like another FF Burnham. She's just that awesome
  • Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    Lots of good suggestions with lots of solid reasons behind those suggestions.

But I'd have to go with Dr. Daystrom. Great character from one of my all-time favorite episodes.
  • Mirror inquisitor troi. Cause I should have one.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • For stats - Pah-Wraith Keiko

Otherwise - Captain Thadiun Okona
  • Also would vote for a second FO Burnham who I have started at 1/5. Then probably Locutus just cause I could never get a copy of him. Many notables all mentioned above.
  • edited June 2018
    Great picks all
    Antasil wrote: »
    Annorax! The ultimate timetravel scientist. In perfect fitting with this game's storyline ;-)

Wow...i just cited mine up to 5/5 last week :astonished: great minds...
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Burnham should be the first pick in everyone’s mock draft. To not go with the obvious, I will go with The Keeper. At this point, I am looking for those hard to get skill combos.

She would've been my choice too...if i didnt already have her ff/fe :lol:
  • Romulan Data, I just really need a hard hitting android for the Galaxy Mission that is Trait locked, and I've only got 3 tiny Datas. Because it's locked and only open to Android, and needs a 5 star; he's a complete bottleneck (although a one or two others might do it)
  • Keeper. I'm good for most crew, But he eludes me.

I wanted Tain for the longest time, Or maybe Honest Abe. But they've dropped down the pecking order in recent times, & ain't so attractive.

As an aside: a 5* Guinan would help for gauntlet, if only to add another brick to the wall....
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Hugh Culber or North Star Archer
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great picks all
    Annorax! The ultimate timetravel scientist. In perfect fitting with this game's storyline ;-)

Burnham should be the first pick in everyone’s mock draft. To not go with the obvious, I will go with The Keeper. At this point, I am looking for those hard to get skill combos.

I’m jealous. I got her at three stars. When I hit 100k honor I’m leaning towards using it to get The Keeper to three stars. Immortalizing Burnham is extremely tempting though

• Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Great picks all

I’m jealous. I got her at three stars. When I hit 100k honor I’m leaning towards using it to get The Keeper to three stars. Immortalizing Burnham is extremely tempting though

Yeah, when i first got her in a behold i used 150,000 honor to get 3 of her stars but then her 5th copy dropped in a behold, all in the same week!!
    Great picks all

Yeah, when i first got her in a behold i used 150,000 honor to get 3 of her stars but then her 5th copy dropped in a behold, all in the same week!!

I found those drops are streaky. I got one Maquis Tuvok and had him immortalized in two weeks through more drops and DYC. Same with Aviator Yar and Lt. Dax. Not sure if you saw my new strategy on another thread. I’m using honor to cite everyone I have below three stars to get them to three. That way if one drops, DYC then boom. Immortalized. So far it worked for Detective Data. This is why I’m going to keep Burnham at three and get The Keeper (and Yarnek) up to three. Not only do I then only need one drop for any of them, but also that way I increase my possibilities since I did not take Burnham out of the possibility. If I cited her then she dropped again for me I would feel I wasted that 100k honor
  • This Monday I got one of my top 3 most wanted in a begold from the 10x10x10 offer: Mirror Intendant Kira.

Still waiting for Detective Data and Benny Russell to show up.

I don't really care for strong characters, don't have the time to go for top 1000 anyway in most events. So I'll just choose the characters that I like the most from a show perspective.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

I have to agree I have The Keeper at 1FE and already is useful.
  • Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    Probably Curzon Odo.
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Great picks all

I found those drops are streaky. I got one Maquis Tuvok and had him immortalized in two weeks through more drops and DYC. Same with Aviator Yar and Lt. Dax. Not sure if you saw my new strategy on another thread. I’m using honor to cite everyone I have below three stars to get them to three. That way if one drops, DYC then boom. Immortalized. So far it worked for Detective Data. This is why I’m going to keep Burnham at three and get The Keeper (and Yarnek) up to three. Not only do I then only need one drop for any of them, but also that way I increase my possibilities since I did not take Burnham out of the possibility. If I cited her then she dropped again for me I would feel I wasted that 100k honor

I did see that, id follow that strategy, but im trying to cut back on spending some. Still sounds like a good strategy though!
  • Abraham Lincoln.

Not because he´s helpful or so (perhaps in Voyages a bit), just because he´s so damn "odd"
    Other than that (Lincoln is one of those many many COM/DIP/SEC guys), I´d just go Locutus. Never got one (4* guinan though...)
  • GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    I've just stuck the final citation on da Vinci to FF him. Thats the one I wanted most. Either the traveller or detective data next because...reasons.
  • GAWA wrote: »
    I've just stuck the final citation on da Vinci to FF him. Thats the one I wanted most. Either the traveller or detective data next because...reasons.

I’m 2000 honor away from the 5th star for DaVinci. Should hopefully be in the next few days.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Elusive 5* (wishlist from my Day 1) that I want:

Wrathful Khan
    Moriarty (The Professor)

I would pick either of them over 5* 1st Occifer Burnham, with full knowledge of stats/skills/whatnot.

Why? Because I would be happy. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elusive 5* (wishlist from my Day 1) that I want:

Wrathful Khan
    Moriarty (The Professor)

I would pick either of them over 5* 1st Occifer Burnham, with full knowledge of stats/skills/whatnot.

Why? Because I would be happy. 🖖🏻

I'd rather have Honey Bare over a Burnham, but I already have a FFFE Burnham, so maybe that's not the best comparison.

(All 5 from regular portal pulls. Not a single DYC or cite.)
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Augment O'Brien.

Eng 1395
    Cmd 1055
    Sci 755
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd be Temporal Prisoner Chakotay for me too as I like Chakotay plenty but none of his versions really speak to me, except this one, plus that ENG/MED is very nice.

My second choice would be Dark Ages McCoy, he has eluded me and he is excellent for voyages with that MED/SEC combo. Even though his base stats aren't the best since he's an old card, he's actually maybe the only card out there which with starbases can average over 1000 in each stat on a voyage.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd be Temporal Prisoner Chakotay for me too as I like Chakotay plenty but none of his versions really speak to me, except this one, plus that ENG/MED is very nice.

My second choice would be Dark Ages McCoy, he has eluded me and he is excellent for voyages with that MED/SEC combo. Even though his base stats aren't the best since he's an old card, he's actually maybe the only card out there which with starbases can average over 1000 in each stat on a voyage.

Also Dark Ages has that elusive civilian trait
  • Hugh Culber. Strongest med in the game
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Also Dark Ages has that elusive civilian trait

Dark Ages McCoy is huge for Voyages. Three skills well over 900.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Killy - the one instance where I just don't care about the stats.
    Farewell 🖖
    Captain Killy - the one instance where I just don't care about the stats.

I’ll trade you one for some honor4y7syg8f8avu.jpeg

• Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    For stats - Pah-Wraith Keiko

Otherwise - Captain Thadiun Okona

Okona gets quite a lot of use from me. He's pretty good in gauntlet and on voyages he fits really well in DIP or ENG since those usually carry a "romantic" or "scoundrel" trait at least once a week if not more.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.