Home The Bridge

Who is going all in for this latest galaxy event for Species 8472

13»

Comments

• Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    Really want Sarina. Not interested in yet another gold, especially 2 skills, for waaaay too many chrons when i already have the rank 4* immortalized
    ~ seeking out new life
  • I just don't get it.

Why is it that when someone else has over 30-k chronitons, it's ok, but when I had under 30-k chronitons, people accused me of hacking? There seems to be some double standard going on here.

Is it wrong for me to buy all those Galaxy Plunder cards and Special Event cards when they are offered? Since I've reported people accusing me of hacking, it's stopped. I hope it doesn't happen in the future.

I've been playing this game for two years now.

I just find it weird that's all, when it doesn't happen to anyone else.
  • I just don't get it.

Why is it that when someone else has over 30-k chronitons, it's ok, but when I had under 30-k chronitons, people accused me of hacking? There seems to be some double standard going on here.

Is it wrong for me to buy all those Galaxy Plunder cards and Special Event cards when they are offered? Since I've reported people accusing me of hacking, it's stopped. I hope it doesn't happen in the future.

Do you have a history of cheating?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't get it.

Do you have a history of cheating?

He has a history of winning.
  • 30k crons is kinda of the new normal since voyages. I never (or very rarely) play Galaxy events. I get the thresholds on all hybrids before the Galaxy phase.

I had little more than 55k crons for the Skirmish event only by saving my crons from voyages over 2 months. Never “bought” crons from the portal.

• No bugs or Siskos in my lane....clear the road Zeb coming through. Lol