Home The Bridge

Mirror Leeta

2»

Comments

• Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for Mirror Leeta myself. I've wanted her in for a while and she is someone who deservedly needs another card just like Keiko did.

As for Dominion characters, I too wish there were some in this mega, but I've already chalked it up that this is not the mega for them. Hopefully we will have a Dominion mega later on this year.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun times for Mirror Ezri <3 I don't know what the rights situation is (and it seems unlikely if her outfit is 'dress') but I think it'd be cool to have STO Mirror Leeta, all geared up like the Terran Empire had a baby with Lara Croft. Canon Mirror Leeta's okay, but when all's said and done it's just Leeta with a different haircut and dress.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care what star rarity level she is, and I don't care whether she's part of next week's Featured Crew or maybe a themed pack or whatever else. I'm just glad to see one more off my wish list is making it into the game.
  • Wundigore wrote: »
    So what I am understanding from this is....mirror Leeta will be the finale for the DS9 Augment event....makes perfect sense. I shouldn't be surprised. DB works with what it has, a random card generator that picks the cards using random names from Star Trek along with titles like Augment or Mirror.

What's wrong with Mirror Leeta in the final event? She's a DS9 character, so she fits the theme, and as a character who ended up being rather important by the end, she fully deserves to have another card or two.

I'd be very happy if she showed up next week. Getting more/obscure DS9 characters was one thing I was looking forward to with this mega.

Nothing is particularly wrong with it....I mean it is more "correct" than Species 8472...but I think we were all hoping for an iconic memorable DS9 card in the finale like a big name character from the Dominion/Cardassia or Admiral Ross....Admiral Patrick...something like that.

She might be a 3*. Who knows.

Just please don't give us a non-canon Augment Janeway or something like that.

Dang it....you probably just jinxed it...here comes spikey hair Janeway!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Leeta would be cool. I’m geeked about this triple event finale so it would be cool to have crew I want to push for
  • guest_7456guest_7456 ✭✭✭

it's probably going to be Augment O'Brien to go along with Picard and Riker.
  • guest_7456 wrote: »

it's probably going to be Augment O'Brien to go along with Picard and Riker.

It certainly is....please excuse me i have to go hit my head on a bulkhead!!
  • Captain QCaptain Q ✭✭✭
    "You get a Mirror, you get a Mirror, and... You get a Mirror!"

May I ask, when will my poor ol' Spot or Porthos get a Mirror? At this rate, we'll probably get a Mirror Tribble or a Mirror Horta way before my poor ol' earthly companions get even a consideration!!!

In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for Mirror Leeta myself. I've wanted her in for a while and she is someone who deservedly needs another card just like Keiko did.

Agreed, a few of us were hoping for another Leeta card, and Niners Leeta would have been a close second.

A recurring character on the series needs more than just a 2* card which is quickly obsolete in the Cadet Challenges.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    I for one would love to see more of Leeta, I mean see more Leeta.
    Dam, I can’t say it without it sounding perverse 🤦🏻‍♂️
    gf5znoepaypp.gif
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • I for one am glad they are adding Mirror Leeta, mainly because like a previous poster said, we could use more bajorians, and she was a cool character. Also so we can stop hearing about it;) and all the teenage male fantasies about her;)
  • Kaitee wrote: »
    Fun times for Mirror Ezri <3 I don't know what the rights situation is (and it seems unlikely if her outfit is 'dress') but I think it'd be cool to have STO Mirror Leeta, all geared up like the Terran Empire had a baby with Lara Croft. Canon Mirror Leeta's okay, but when all's said and done it's just Leeta with a different haircut and dress.

LOL. Yea. It frustrated me that the outfit was Federation only. I wanted to use it with a few Romulan captains. But this is also a Leeta from a different mirror universe. :)

I have not played any of the Victory is Life content yet, but from some of the recent posts in the event thread, I think some people here might like it.