edited June 2018
    With Uhura in the threshold rewards

t6t1xxs7ew65.jpg
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    This is Awesome!!! :)
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Very cool! I hope they continue this trend where they include an older legendary in the rewards. This will increase my participation for sure as I had been planning on sitting this one out.
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    I thought I was seeing things. This is awesome.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool DB. As I had such few event/bonus crew i had considered getting a single copy of Prospero to FF him, and then not bothering much more.... However Uhura has ensured ill probably play for a lot longer....
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be a mistake, they ll fix it soon. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Celebrated by grabbing a pack and got....... Uhura and a 3rd T’mir! So I celebrated some more and bought a 2nd pack and...... Jake, oh well only have to keep it under 2000 now, was hoping for Data as I have never gotten a single copy of Prospero yet. Strange event for me, over a year of playing and I didn’t have a copy of either 4*
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.
  • Options
    While i already have Uhura immortalized and will be airlocking this copy, it is nice to see this is being done. Hopefully it continues in future events.

Side note, disappointed that there is no longer a supply kit in the thresholds.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see that, disappointed in Data vs Jake but that's only because I have Data FFE. Overall I'm still happy getting Uhura. I can't complain.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options

I think that's only because this event is a re-run and there weren't supply kits in the thresholds when it was run the first time. The rewards for this weekend look nearly identical to the first version as recorded on the wiki.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder if this wasn’t their strategy for keeping us interested in the event instead of taking a weekend off after the marathon that was the end of the mega.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

There usually aren’t for faction events.

EDIT: As Pallidyne points out below, I'm totally wrong on this.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, love the idea. Definitely a motivation to play.
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭

Meh, I have 40+ supply kits. I only ever use them on galaxy events. I don't mind a few events that don't reward them.
  • Options
    Wonderful idea, long overdue. I would LOVE for this to be a trend going forward. Making the thresholds more compelling will only make event participation go up. I will certainly up my effort level for this, an event I was planning to stop after finishing my Prospero (need 2 copies).
  • Options
    THANK YOU, DB!
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree I would much rather have a legendary character. I rarely use supply kits so I have loads of them.

This has stopped me from simply skipping this event
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd prefer a supply kit over a bland two skill crew who covers skills that I already have in abundance.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Wow...
  • Options
    Hopefully the 5* threshold reward outside of a Mega event continues. Thanks DB!
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully this extends in some way to new events as well.. but either way, awesome :)
    Thank you Db
  • Options
    Awesome idea. Hope this is going to become standard! Thank you DB!
  • Options
    I like this...just please dont 'fix' it db it works fine just the way it is!
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I suspect this is a one time deal, an apology of sorts for sticking us with back to back events this week.

It would be pretty fun if going forward, though, they tried something like this: new events would have a new 5*, which would be in the ranked rewards, and an older 5*, which would be in the threshold. This would help players collect older 5*s, which generally have lower stats so sticking them in the threshold would seem to be less harm. Also it might drive sales of Event packs, if you have two Legendary crew in each one to chase after!
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder if this wasn’t their strategy for keeping us interested in the event instead of taking a weekend off after the marathon that was the end of the mega.

I agree, there are a few posts indicating that player is going to continue rather than stopping.

I don't think this is going to happen every week, perhaps it's a reward for our participation in the marathon week! I'm still not buying a pack (I'll get Prospero, I knowI will) but I do appreciate the gesture.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome now that i have a bunch of crew slots free again from the Great Augment Freeze of 2018 - thanks DB!