Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Kosst Kejal - 07/05

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Kosst Kejal
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Queen Guinevere Kira 5* (New), Tourist Reed 4* (New) and Klingon Torres 4* (existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 07/05 until Monday 07/09

Event factions: Bajoran, Klingon Empire, Federation

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Kira, variants of Reed, and variants of Torres

The full event notes will be posted tomorrow as Wednesday is a holiday in the USA, the event will still be announced in game on Wednesday, at the usual time. Likewise for the event packs/offers.

Comments

• Options
    PhotonKimPhotonKim ✭✭✭
    Hmm.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. I've got a bunch of bonus crew I could use, but not sure how much that will matter in a galaxy event. For example, Klingon B'Elanna will crush Rura Penthe Reed on security, and Commander Kira (even at 1*) beats him on command, so probably no point in unfreezing him.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 hour on Thursday and the weekend off! Hurray :smile:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    muskegmuskeg ✭✭
    Nice! Been waiting for a new Kira.
  • Options
    RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    So are you actually referring to "Klingon Torres"?
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinks back to all the times he airlocked Klingon Torres... shrugs.
  • Options
    RogaDanar wrote: »
    And this is an opportunity to add a high security cadet female/starfleet/alien cadet for either Kira or Torres! Make it so!!

There's already a Kira cadet, so pretty unlikely they would make another one. Possible with Torres, but with a 1* and a 3*, seems like they have other gaps to fill first.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    And this is an opportunity to add a high security cadet female/starfleet/alien cadet for either Kira or Torres! Make it so!!

Neither of them are technically Starfleet though
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

There's already a Kira cadet, so pretty unlikely they would make another one. Possible with Torres, but with a 1* and a 3*, seems like they have other gaps to fill first.

There is no 3* Kira though. If they add a 3* Kira with high security, it would save everyone a crew slot for Sat/Sun cadets.

I've been waiting for a new Kira for quite a while and I am looking forward to this one. I also have Klingon Torres at 1/4 so I'm glad I'll get her fused up.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

There is no 3* Kira though. If they add a 3* Kira with high security, it would save everyone a crew slot for Sat/Sun cadets.

I've been waiting for a new Kira for quite a while and I am looking forward to this one. I also have Klingon Torres at 1/4 so I'm glad I'll get her fused up.

You're right, and that would be pretty sweet, but I just don't see them building a new 2* and a new 3* when there's already one of each. Heck, let's not forget that Reed already has both a 2* and a 3* variant.
  • Options
    Anyone remembering an episode where Malcolm Reed is a tourist?
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    edited June 2018

I think it's the one where him and Trip went to that club and the ladies they were talking to turned into aliens. They were wearing suits iirc.

Edit: This one?
    whima277xqdp.jpg
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can’t find a great photo, but I assume the Risa episode:

8teov7ny8plr.jpeg
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    No MED
    No SCI

lots of SEC and COM
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Thanks, @Zetterbeard and @[TFA] GTMET . I bet you're right. And, per @Flemming 's observation, that means there's no SCI or MED as I can't see how you'd justify these versions of Kira or Reed having those skills.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Another Kira is always good.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully Reed is threshold.
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭

I think it's the one where him and Trip went to that club and the ladies they were talking to turned into aliens. They were wearing suits iirc.

whima277xqdp.jpg

Didnt they end up wearing just their underwear? (° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    kapu wrote: »

whima277xqdp.jpg

They did, continuing Enterprise's obsession with showing bulges in blue underwear
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • Options

After all Sat and Sun cadet nodes have been cleared, you can use Sniper Ezri to pass all med and sec

Really? I never considered Ezri. I'll try her out tomorrow. Thanks.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    And as a bonus she can cover most med too.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭

After all Sat and Sun cadet nodes have been cleared, you can use Sniper Ezri to pass all med and sec

Really? I never considered Ezri. I'll try her out tomorrow. Thanks.

She is one of my main 3 stars for that reason. I find that I only need 3 or 4 for the nodes I tend to mine
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    kapu wrote: »

whima277xqdp.jpg

They did, continuing Enterprise's obsession with showing bulges in blue underwear

The only reason one might consider ranking Enterprise as the best Star Trek show.
  • Options
    Camelot Kira should fit in nicely with our newly developed Fleet "KNIGHTS OF THE SAUCER SECTION" 😚😚