Home Engineering Room
Options

[Solved]Server down? 07/02

are_dub [ET]are_dub [ET] ✭✭
edited July 2018 in Engineering Room
Started getting errors while running the cadet challenges, and then got kicked from the game. Now I can't sign on. I've lost cadet tickets, and in danger of having a voyage fail.

Comments

• Options
    Server down for me as well.
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    We are looking into it now!

Thank you! Got kicked out (error) then couldn't login.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    milamber42milamber42 ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I had communications fail in the middle of trying to receive my event awards. Not sure if I got them or lost them. I didn't get thru the event dialog and to the final placing screen.
  • Options
    Same here. Got kicked, now getting a "Sign In" error.

Thanks for working on it so quickly!
  • Options
    Can't log in either
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    fleetmate getting login error/sign in error.
    Can't get in to claim rewards. However i am having no problems so far.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started getting errors, did as I normally do several times a day and rebooted the app. Now I also can’t login.
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    I’m also getting the error even though I deleted it and then restarted my device to try to fix it.
  • Options
    Thank you for looking into it!
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    milamber42 wrote: »
    I had communications fail in the middle of trying to receive my event awards. Not sure if I got them or lost them. I didn't get thru the event dialog and to the final placing screen.

Same for me.
  • Options
    Yup, error here as well. Fleet mates stating they were in the middle of a cadet mission so there goes there cadet tickets.

• Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Darn, right as my voyage nears that critical recall time. Oh well, at least I got and cashed in my event rewards before it went down.
  • Options
    Aside of losing 2 cadet tickets, my voyage is about to fail. I just hope that CS will reimburse it for me..
  • Options
    S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    Imagine all the support tickets about voyages!!

We gonna have to receive some phat sorry chrons to satiate the pending complain-athon.
  • Options
    I was having trouble with my wifi earlier today and assumed it was just my connection!
  • Options
    Woof. Most definitely going to lose my current voyage.
  • Options
    [S14] Bri wrote: »

We gonna have to receive some phat sorry chrons to satiate the pending complain-athon.

Please, no chrons. A citation is desired way more than chrons.
  • Options
    Same here , error message about not being able to log in. Tried re-signing in as well but no effect.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    [S14] Bri wrote: »

Please, no chrons. A citation is desired way more than chrons.

+1 to a citation instead of chronitons, especially in advance of a Galaxy Event. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Finished all my cadet tickets and arena tickets before this outage. My voyage is a different story though. Hopefully it will reach the pause marker......
  • Options
    We’re definitely getting something for this.
  • Options
    FechoFecho ✭✭
    I lost cadets tickets and voyages items as well.
    😠
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more vote for the SUPER RARE CITATION, please! Love you DB!

Would have given you money today if you'd given me an offer worth buying. Thx.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really odd that everyone's voyages are all winding down at the same time.

Uhh my voyage is about to fail too. Gotta make this right DB and buy me a house. :wink:
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Just got back in.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    I can guarantee that my voyage is dead now unless DB stop the clock??? I really needed those chronitons, replicator rations etc. Please make it so!
  • Options

Uhh my voyage is about to fail too. Gotta make this right DB and buy me a house. :wink:

I time mine around lunchtime at work so if it's not back up in the next 5 minutes it's the same as being down for 2 more hours because I wont be able to check my phone again until 3pm :(
  • Options

I time mine around lunchtime at work so if it's not back up in the next 5 minutes it's the same as being down for 2 more hours because I wont be able to check my phone again until 3pm :(
    I time my voyages always, period 😂 it’s the only way to maximize rewards and prevent ship failure