Home The Bridge

200th Legendary - Who will it be?

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in The Bridge
So it looks like after Kira we will be 2 away from the 200th Legendary - which could be next week! Will they do anything special? Also who will be the 2nd Century Legendary?

Place your predictions below...
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a whole plethora of folks I'd love to see, with Captain Spock probably at number one. But I think for the 200th, Robert April would make the most sense for a variety of reasons.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    There's a whole plethora of folks I'd love to see, with Captain Spock probably at number one. But I think for the 200th, Robert April would make the most sense for a variety of reasons.

Good shout either of them would be a very fitting 200th legendary.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kira should be the 199th. The 200th would be in the weekly 6 pack that comes out.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
    edited July 2018
    Oh I thought it was 198 - is there another Legendary missing on the spreadsheet (listing 197) - Dancing Chekov is there but not Kira - so I assumed we were up to 198

Edit: Miranda Jones is also on the spreadsheet.

Any way I was initially hoping for a new Kirk - perhaps Stranger Kirk from a Private little War
  • KayJay47KayJay47 ✭✭✭
    Assuming that there's a new Legendary in today's packs, Kira will actually be #200. Seems fitting for a queen!
    ok this missing legendary is going to bug me - it's probably staring me in the face.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think DB even knows they’re about to release #200.

Hopefully they read this thread 😂😂😂

Seconded. You all keep WAYYY closer track of this than DB.
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    How about the wraith woman from Rogue Planet...nice and obscure
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    Free legendary to celebrate? They've done one for other anniversary milestones.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been really hoping for Captain Spock for awhile too, but I think it would make more sense to save him for the gauntlet or to use him as a Mega-event 5*. I like the idea of Number One from the Cage. Or how about Wheelchair Pike From the Menagerie? Or Commodore Decker?
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we're releasing Spot, I want Porthos AND Louis Zimmerman's holographic iguana #AllAnimalsMatter
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    If we're releasing Spot, I want Porthos AND Louis Zimmerman's holographic iguana #AllAnimalsMatter

I agree. We need those characters.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    We haven't had Coffee Burnham yet...........
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 200th Legendary Crew will be a beloved character and will be given away for free but will have only 2 skills and have very boring stats.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the idea of it being Number One from The Cage/Menagerie.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering current crisis it should be Apologetic Archer. ;)

1edmbqpyup4j.jpg

Isn't that his normal state?
  • jestergeniejestergenie ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Considering current crisis it should be Apologetic Archer. ;)

1edmbqpyup4j.jpg

Isn't that his normal state?

Then it's even more justified choice, right? :)
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the wraith woman from Rogue Planet...nice and obscure

Archers “dream girl” from the poem

• kapukapu ✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Archers “dream girl” from the poem
    any more context for this? I cant hear any ringing bells...
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.