Home The Bridge

200th Legendary - Who will it be?

13»

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many cards I'd still like to see them do, but Gary Seven or Number One would be great.
  • I think it will be coffee drinking, dancing, augment, borg, mirror, lieutenant captain Kathryn Burnham
  • My vote: 5* Spot :smile:

ikqcgzspzp5k.jpg

+infinity to the infinitieth power
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it's Spot LOL, but I think an appropriate one also might be Number One from the pilot episode considering it was the first episode ever filmed and who she was (IRL).

Agreed
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    200 legendary crew is a big milestone. The 200th should be something truly unique and special.

5dfy5j66xjqm.jpg
  • Is that crew...or ship?
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    kapu wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Archers “dream girl” from the poem
    any more context for this? I cant hear any ringing bells...

Rogue Planet Episode. She kept appearing to him. She could read his dreams, so she chose a pleasing form.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    So is it Mambo Picard?
  • Easy choice for me - The Inner Light Picard.j07m4mntrj6d.jpg

Seriously, we get stuff like Assimilated La Forge and Gunslinger Uhura, and yet this isn't a card. How is that possible?
  • Will there be nothing special about Gold #200??????
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    i don’t know about you but I was so stoked to see those super rare four stars come around again after so many have begged for them I just had to buy 100 packs just for the awesome chance at dupes. Kind of like getting a party and expecting a Spider-Man piñata filled with yummy treats and getting a one armed cabbage patch kid piñata filled with cold leftover vegetables instead.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • I want the original and the best Mudd, not the pompous duplicate version that we got now. Hate Rainn Wilson.
    16cuk1p76wex.jpg
    bmmsub445mb1.jpg
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the original and the best Mudd, not the pompous duplicate version that we got now. Hate Rainn Wilson.

Really wish they could have gotten the likeness rights for him. Too bad they were turned down.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the original and the best Mudd, not the pompous duplicate version that we got now. Hate Rainn Wilson.

Really wish they could have gotten the likeness rights for him. Too bad they were turned down.
    If that's really the case, they should just do the figure with the head bowed wearing the hat, putting the face in shadow with just the mustache showing.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    so, I guess the 200th was Jordi? He's a cool character for sure, but would have thought they'd have made a bigger deal about it.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Mintakan Burnham........
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    so, I guess the 200th was Jordi? He's a cool character for sure, but would have thought they'd have made a bigger deal about it.

The 200th was Mambo Picard, I think. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭

The 200th was Mambo Picard, I think. 🖖🏻

He didn't appear in my messages, sadly, Would have liked a free legendary Picar.......d
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/