Home The Bridge

200th Legendary - Who will it be?

Comments

• Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    The 200th Legendary Crew will be a beloved character and will be given away for free but will have only 2 skills and have very boring stats.

Likely
    ~ seeking out new life
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Or maybe Sacrifice Spock from WOK
    I'll go you one better...

vldfasuz7yp2.jpg

Lowest base stats, highest proficiency in the game
    Command 0-1 (290- 700)
    Security 0-1. (247-450)
    Engineering 0-2 (320-1100)

Agree, but SCI not SEC....Spock was a SCI officer and really disliked using force so perhaps:

Command 0-1 (290- 700)
    Science 0-1 (320-1100)
    Engineering 0-1 (247-450)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • edited July 2018
    Maybe DB saved Admiral "That's a stupid question" Patrick for the 200th!
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Augment Michryn Burnway
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    My vote: 5* Spot :smile:

ikqcgzspzp5k.jpg

Protomorphosis Spot
    sofk5cgtab0y.jpg
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Risa Picard. Open shirt, short shorts and all.
  • [DC]Hetoxy[DC]Hetoxy ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    My vote: 5* Spot :smile:

ikqcgzspzp5k.jpg

If not an actual crew, I would looooove a Spot captain avatar.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    kapu wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Archers “dream girl” from the poem
    any more context for this? I cant hear any ringing bells...

Maybe they mean the “woman” from Rogue Planet?
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Rogue_Planet_(episode)
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, she took that form because Archerpictured a woman from a poem he liked that way. On the planet that was knocked out of orbit so it was always dark. One of those Star Trek coincidences. “Our people are allowed to hunt here four days a year.” “What a stroke of luck that we happen to be here during those four days. AND we landed a few feet from where you are!”
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holding out hope for Rogue Captain Thomas Riker at some point.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually don't expect they'll make any special event of it.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is unusual that the tuesday packs had no new 5*. So maybe we are in for a surprise on thursday...
  • Ivanstone wrote: »
    The 200th Legendary Crew will be a beloved character and will be given away for free but will have only 2 skills and have very boring stats.

Kinda like Will Scarlett?
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should get Douwd, they are truly legendary. After all we already have Q

lcqzl6f8y7ty.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, she took that form because Archerpictured a woman from a poem he liked that way. On the planet that was knocked out of orbit so it was always dark. One of those Star Trek coincidences. “Our people are allowed to hunt here four days a year.” “What a stroke of luck that we happen to be here during those four days. AND we landed a few feet from where you are!”

I thought it was explained as the TARDIS bringing the crew where they needed to be?
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah now I remember Captain Scott! I forgot he was way down the list among the blues on the Voyages score sheet so Kira is 199th Legendary! Making the next one the 200th Gold one, can't be long now.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...I don’t j is who to choose from between Captain Spock and Commodore Decker. Either would be wonderful.
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    200th Legendary - Who will it be?

oohm40d0hdcm.png

That's a stupid question
  • Kira should be the 199th. The 200th would be in the weekly 6 pack that comes out.

I believe he will be given to us freely on in-game mail
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're all wrong. It should be Shirtless Kirk.
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »

Well, all the times they land on a planet, do an uneventful geological survey, then fly off don't make it into episode form. Episodes are only 'the hits' as it were.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, all the times they land on a planet, do an uneventful geological survey, then fly off don't make it into episode form. Episodes are only 'the hits' as it were.

I am humbled by your good point
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope it's Full-Frontal Trip.
    I mean over the years we (STT as a collective) have been slowly denuding him.
    There was 2* Commander Tucker who is partially derobed with his muscle tee under his mechanic onesie.
    Then there was 3* Rescuer Tucker who got stripped down to his underwear.
    So...the next step is either Shirtless Trip a la the episode Desert Crossing where Trip and Archer play the sport Geskana, or Full Monty/Full-Frontal Trip to which I am more partial :p
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope it's Full-Frontal Trip.
    I mean over the years we (STT as a collective) have been slowly denuding him.
    There was 2* Commander Tucker who is partially derobed with his muscle tee under his mechanic onesie.
    Then there was 3* Rescuer Tucker who got stripped down to his underwear.
    So...the next step is either Shirtless Trip a la the episode Desert Crossing where Trip and Archer play the sport Geskana, or Full Monty/Full-Frontal Trip to which I am more partial :p

I hope his stats are through the roof.

The engineering stats, I mean. No smut.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • PlasmaPlasma ✭✭
    It will probably be Mirror Salamnder Janeway
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    It will be Bajoran Janeway. She will be given away in a grand gesture of good will. She will have perfectly matching chef and Ferengi traits and be 500 command and diplomacy because there are just not enough of those in the game.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • It would be nice if it's Dr IRA Graves. His science and engineering would be through the roof!!