Home The Bridge
Options

Wiki edits that need to be added

Comments

• Options
    Torias wrote: »
    Saw this after I made a post myself asking for help, my bad. Today I got a Part 3 dilemma that granted Guinan and noticed there are no Part 3s on the wiki. I first chose to Vigorously support the poor governor candidate, then chose to support a harsh sentence, and then chose to disable the ship in Part 3. Screen shots for wording/verification to follow.

Did you keep Fierce Guinan? If so, any info from her would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was planning to screenshot her every ten levels with equipment for the wiki since she is pretty blank on there. I used my voyage Chrons to get Kahless the Gauntlet Hog to 100/most equipment and I can focus on Guinan next for the community. Stay tuned
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idfwa7ubscdv.png
    0* Civ Dip Dress, 0* Sec Code, 0* Poetry, 1* Emergency Transponder
    No starbase room for Sec/Dip so the stats are natural
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    41hvp8jndlnq.png
    1* Guinan’s Purple Dress (1* Civ Command plus 2 cloth patterns), 0* Stun Grenade, 1* Pattern Enhancer, 1* Phaser Type 3

Her dress is Dip 3+(3-7)
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3eithin2anmb.png
    Ship stats/traits lvl 20
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5uuvu9saq7hq.png
    9a7h59a36zma.png

1* G’s Purple Dress, 2* Sec Reports, 2* Spring Wine, 1* Dip Protocol

Gonna be a while to recharge chrons now, but stay tuned.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've added this info, thank you Torias and good luck leveling!
  • Options
    Also, did you happen to notice if her dress adds any ship bonuses? If you don't know, you can only see that when you equip it.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I can look at the next equip, but she needs a 2 star dress at lvl 31 so you won’t get numbers for the 1 star dress any longer. The 2* Dress is Dip 7+(6-14), and made of (1) 1* G’s Purple Dress, (2) 1* Databases, and (1) 2* Alcohol. I am out of communicators, so I will be sure to check ship stats before and after I equip it later, unless I get lucky and catch the brief splash of numbers that appear.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No ship stats on the Dress, at least at 2* level. 2* Dress, 2* Sec Code, 2* Single Pot Whiskey, 3* Phaser Type 3 for 30-40.

f0i74w94vlut.png
    cqyrgp3ivim1.png
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2*G’s Purple Dress, 2* Photon Grenade, 3* Combadge, 3* Covert Contacts. Had some very lucky missions and starbase chron boost come up.

1r2acq7i58p6.png
    4349ckfljlax.png
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    3* Purple Dress recipe is (1) 2* G’s Purple Dress, (2) 2* Clothing Pattern (1) 1* Polyalloy. Adds Dip 15+(16-34)

Guinan’s Andorian Ale 3* recipe is (1) Guinan’s Andorian Ale 2* [From (1) 1* Andorian Ale, (1) 1* Imperial Guard Emblem, and (2) 1* Alcohol], (1) 2* Alcohol, and (2) 3* Spices. {ADDS +25 SHIP ACCURACY} Adds Sec 0+(10-20) Even though it was never equipped, for completeness the 2* version of Guinan’s Andorian Ale adds Sec 0+(4-10). They share the same picture of standard Andorian Ale, no color variant my eye can see.

Both in the next 10 level build, but I won’t have that ready for a few hours now. Hope all this helps!

EDIT: Saw the edits on the wiki, only thing I catch is the 2* Dress recipe only requires (1) 1* Purple Dress, not 2 of them. She is honestly fairly easy to level (so far). I just wish I had the chrons to keep going.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The builds and stats are above, 3* G’s Purple Dress, 2* Sec Reports, 3* Guinan’s Andorian Ale, 4* Single Pot Whiskey

h6yml3ht91zw.png
    1lfffgzw0p3d.png
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3* G’s Purple Dress, 3* Sec Codes, 3* Psychological Evaluation Holoprogram, 4* Synthehol

0c1u3ouyl9xw.png
    byrp5nthet45.png
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    2 new recipes between 70 and 80
    Guinan’s Purple Dress 4* - (1) 3* Guinan’s Purple Dress, (2) 3* Database, (1) 4* Writing PADD
    DIP 30+ (33-67)

Guinan’s Andorian Ale 4* - (1) 3* Guinan’s Andorian Ale, (2) 2* Alcohol, (1) 3* Single Pot Whiskey
    SEC O+ (20-40) SHIP ACCURACY +50

Due to builds/resources, it may be a bit until I can get the next tier up.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* Guinan’s Purple Dress, 4* Magus III Rifle, 4* Guinan’s Andorian Ale, 4* Prune Juice

z5tc0qp185jh.png
    d6av8wz9xttt.png
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It occurs to me now I needed to give the recipe for 4* synthehol, and I did not take note of it. I thought it was existing. The 4* Synthehol was oddly a totally different recipe from the 5*, it was (1) 3* Single Pot Whiskey, (2) 3* Alcohol and another type of Alcohol I can’t remember. My apologies there.

The 5* Synthehol recipe is (1) 4* Romulan Ale, (1) 4* Warnog, (2) 4* Alcohol. Gives SEC 65+ (0-0) NO Ship Bonus
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* Guinan’s Purple Dress, 4* Social Lesson, 5* Synthehol, 4* Covert Contacts

6e2q7x7mnyxg.png
    3mdfemksi5rc.png
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Guinan’s Purple Dress 5*- (1) Guinan’s Purple Dress, (2) 4* Clothing Pattern, (1) 4* Alcohol adds DIP 65+ (65-135)

Guinan’s Andorian Ale 5*- (1) Guinan’s Andorian Ale 4*, 1 Andorian Ale 4*, (2) 3* Spices adds SEC 0+ (45-85) ****EDITED adds 100 SHIP ACCURACY

I will post final stats and ship bonuses once she is finished, but my credits have hit rock bottom and I’m missing some chron intense components. Sometime in the next day or two hopefully, but the wiki should have most of the info needed now, except that 4* Synthehol recipe.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* denobulan tounge scraper = 2 3* denobulan tounge scrapers and 2 4* polyalloys

5* denobulan medical chest= 4* medical chest and 4 * tounge scraper and 1 4* polyally and 1 4* synthesized polymer

4* donobulan medical chest = 3 * donobulan medical chest , two 4* casings, and two 2* scalpels

3* donubulan medical chest = 2* denobulan medical chest + 2 2* polyalloys plus 1 2* synthesized polymer

• Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    ixcv64t6idre.jpeg
    ufwmu6hq3ism.jpeg
    vvojn71n1lr6.jpeg
    aulhy5bdcf7q.jpeg
    More phlox item info
  • Options
    [TUFG] Siguard[TUFG] Siguard ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is it, complete recipes and stats above, fully equipped at 100 1* Fierce Guinan.
    5* Guinan’s Purple Dress, 5* Guinan’s Andorian Ale, 4* Magus III Rifle, and 4* Saurian Brandy

ruauvg5veeh1.png
    y08q2srt0d91.png
  • Options
    I picked up Yarnek and noticed the Wiki was light on his equipment.

40-50
    Excaliban Minerals 3 star
    1 2 star grav scanner
    3 2 star synth poly

First Contact Protocol 3 star

Matter manipulation 3 star
    1 star Genetic Modification
    0 star sci exp
    0 star med exp
    2 1 star database
    1 2 star ethnobotany exp

Teaching of Surak 4 star

50-60
    Excaliban Minerals 3 star
    1 2 star grav scanner
    3 2 star synth poly

Dr. Zora's Experiments 4 star
    1 3 star science experiment
    1 2 star tricorder (TOS)
    1 3 star dissection tools
    3 3 star sensors

Novel 3 Star

Yarnek's Galactic History 4 star
    1 3 star Identification Code
    4 3 star optronic circuit
    1 3 star Psychological Evaluation Holoprogram
    1 3 star Yarnek's Galactic History
    1 2 star Historical Record
    1 2 star quantum chronometer
    2 0 star optronic circuit

60-70
    Excalbian Minerals 4 star
    1 quantum chronometer 3 star
    3 polyalloy 3 star
    1 Science Experiment 3 star
    1 3 star excalbian minerals

Colonel Green's War Report 4 star
    1 war report 0 star
    1 tactical alert 3 star
    1 priority 1 message 3 star
    3 database panel 3 star

Genetic Modification 4 star

Matter Manipulation 4 star
    1 3 star Genetic Modification
    1 3 star Matter Manipulation
    1 2 star Gravimetric Scanner
    3 optronic circuit 3 star

70-80
    Excalbian Minerals 4 star sci 0+(20-40) dip 15+(0-0)
    3 polyalloy 3 star

Genghis Khan's Bow cmd 50+(0-0)
    2 furs 3 star
    4 polyalloy 1 star
    1 ancient film 2 star
    2 bow 2 stars
    3 furs 2 star
    1 baseball glove 1 star
    2 synthetic polymer
    2 baseball gloves
    4 furs 0 star

Astrometric Chart 4 star

Yarnek's Galactic History 4 star cmd 30+(20-40)
    1 3 star Identification Code
    4 3 star optronic circuit
    1 3 star Psychological Evaluation Holoprogram
    1 3 star Yarnek's Galactic History
    1 2 star Historical Record
    1 2 star quantum chronometer
    2 0 star optronic circuit

80-90
    Excalbian Minerals 4 star sci 0+(20-40) dip 15+(0-0)
    3 polyalloy 3 star

Matter Manipulation 4 star sci 30+(20-40)
    1 3 star Genetic Modification
    1 3 star Matter Manipulation
    1 2 star Gravimetric Scanner
    3 optronic circuit 3 star

Genetic Modification 4 star
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    ChaoticDNA wrote: »
    I picked up Yarnek and noticed the Wiki was light on his equipment.

Thank you so much. Quick question though, what's the 4th item in the 80-90 levels?
  • Options
    Argh. Not in my notes, sorry. Either means I forgot to, or it was an existing item. I don't recall which :(
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    Dolim's Kemocite has the same recipe as Kemocite where the 3* version requires a 2* science experiment and Kemocite, 4* needs a 3* science experiment and 3* dolim's Kemocite, etc.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    On who can crit tricky nodes ...

Distress Call - Celestial Temple
    EPIC - Mission 4: The Professor's Deadline

Node 2B, SCI, needs Hologram/Tactician to unlock it. It gives a bonus for Resourceful and Starfleet.

--> A 3/4 FE Dr. Hippocrates Noah can crit that node, I just did on on first try. He has Hologram trait and gets the Resourceful bonus.

We currently have a 6% SCI bonus through out fleet's Starbase, giving him a SCI base score of 611 ... a 4/4 version has a base of 675 without any Starbase bonus.

The wiki states that only Doctor Chaotica and Mobil Doctorcan do so at EPIC.

On a side note ... I ran a 4/5 FE Borg Queen, Noah and FF/FE 4* Marla/4* Reed for the respective DIP and SEC nodes at the end. I did not crit the first ENG node on either run but all other nodes were crit rolled first go.
  • Options
    I have info on the Part 3 Dilemma which awards Colonel Worf. Choice B awards Worf and choice A awards 2x 4* Component. I've reached it twice now and have picked both intentionally.

qstj1owbqvl5.png

es9fxwg02vi3.png

ou96ish3xtly.png

There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Regarding First Maje Culluh's ship abilities, attached is a screenshot showing the stats as a 1/3*; following are the discrepancies with the info currently in the Wiki:

- Wiki shows +2 Accuracy boost for 1/3*, but actual is only +1 Accuracy boost
    - Wiki shows 10s Initialize, but actual is 6s
    - Wiki shows 12s Duration, but actual is 10s