Home The Bridge

Wiki edits that need to be added

Comments

• IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Regarding the Voyages Dilemma "The Cost of Living", when I picked Choice A today, I got the 5 Dynamic Replicator Rations, but they did not come by themselves as shown in the Wiki; instead with them I also received 100 Honor and 75 Chronitons (i.e., the same additional rewards you get when you receive a 4* Crew reward).
  • I have info on the Part 3 Dilemma which awards Colonel Worf. Choice B awards Worf and choice A awards 2x 4* Component. I've reached it twice now and have picked both intentionally.

Congrats... and lucky you to get there TWICE! We assumed he either came from the same Dilemma as Guinan, or there was another 3rd Part we were missing. I have added Part 3 to the Wiki.

A few questions...

1) How long do you run your Voyages that you got this twice? Or was it pure RNGesus luck that all three parts happened in a row or within 1 revive?

2) Do you remember what choice on COP Part 2 you chose that leads to Part 3? I had to reread all 3 parts several times to get the connection. I believe it would be Choice B in Part 2 as the Ventaxian is now a "former hero-turned-mercenary" since {crewname} let her get away. So the chain to Colonel Worf should be Choice A, B, B.

3) Did you happen to get the text for Result A when you received the 2x 4* Components?

4) I love that name Sisko Entertainment System... I assume that's your ship name so I can mark it correctly in the Wiki as {shipname}?

• I have info on the Part 3 Dilemma which awards Colonel Worf. Choice B awards Worf and choice A awards 2x 4* Component. I've reached it twice now and have picked both intentionally.

Congrats... and lucky you to get there TWICE! We assumed he either came from the same Dilemma as Guinan, or there was another 3rd Part we were missing. I have added Part 3 to the Wiki.

A few questions...

1) How long do you run your Voyages that you got this twice? Or was it pure RNGesus luck that all three parts happened in a row or within 1 revive?

2) Do you remember what choice on COP Part 2 you chose that leads to Part 3? I had to reread all 3 parts several times to get the connection. I believe it would be Choice B in Part 2 as the Ventaxian is now a "former hero-turned-mercenary" since {crewname} let her get away. So the chain to Colonel Worf should be Choice A, B, B.

3) Did you happen to get the text for Result A when you received the 2x 4* Components?

4) I love that name Sisko Entertainment System... I assume that's your ship name so I can mark it correctly in the Wiki as {shipname}?

Hi Captain Jello! Didn't realize I had notifications off and missed this reply. They're on now :)

1) I had to run a voyage almost 3 days to get the first one. Second time was at the 2D 2H mark. I wish RNG was easier on me that day but it was not to be.

2) I did indeed pick Choice B in COP Part 2, giving the Ventaxian a chance to flee.

3) Kind of... I'll attach the screenshots I was able to get for that one.

4) Yes, that is my ship name! Glad you like it :)

Also note, when I did that Voyage that lasted almost 3 days, it was the next to last possible Dilemma I could have gotten. Dilemmas do not repeat during a Voyage. It's also programmed such that you can only receive one Part 3 Dilemma per voyage. Both times, I continued on, and ran the Voyage until the "end." If you run out of dilemmas, the log and AM level goes blank, but you still run out of AM in the background. Basically, for anyone wondering if there's an "end" to the Voyage, 35 Dilemmas is the maximum, there's nothing after that. No extra rewards or anything. If you see your Part 3 early on, you're best recalling at that point and starting a new one.

The Choice A from COP, Part 3
    gkfyplkld7dd.png

The "end" of a Voyage!
    bz37n4viybew.png
    There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chapel's Commander Uniform recipe:

2*:
    1x 1* chapel's commander uniform
    1x 2* Writing PADD (TOS)
    1x 0* Hypospray

1*:
    3x 1* starfleet uniform pattern
    1x 1* Starfleet medicine uniform (TOS)
    3* recipe:
    1x 2* chapel's uniform
    1x 2* Andorian Ale
    3x 2* Starfleet uniform pattern

4* recipe: (not used at all)
    1x 3* uniform
    2x 3* synthesized polymer
    1x 2* first contact protocol

5* recipe:
    1x 4* uniform
    2x 4* starfleet uniform pattern
    1x 4* science experiment
  • I have a list of around 100 crew that need to have their ship stats adjusted or added. I have the correct data in a spread sheet along with a column where I noted where the wiki was missing or incorrect. Is there anyone who feels up to making those edits?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1usxw0IlHLYuTk1Rr9geh9jflN3RpiBfmvfd6fT7D6_s/edit?usp=sharing
  • Thanks everyone for adding info. We are going through it and adding to the wiki... But of course this can be a slow process. SO, anyone comfortable and able to edit the wiki is of course free to help and will earn our gratitude for it.
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
    Mirror Picard equips a not-seen-before 5* TNG Desktop Monitor. Recipe is:
    1x 4* monitor
    1x 4* iso chip
    1x 4* microconnector
    2x 4* casing
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Has anyone mentioned that in the Crew Attributes list, it would be nice to list the Mirror Attribute people? {We have a "Mintakan" list for all of ONE CREW, but there is no Mirror list in the Traits/Attributes......}

Scott

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Has anyone mentioned that in the Crew Attributes list, it would be nice to list the Mirror Attribute people? {We have a "Mintakan" list for all of ONE CREW, but there is no Mirror list in the Traits/Attributes......}

Are you talking about a list like this one? https://stt.wiki/wiki/Category:Mirror_Universe
    Has anyone mentioned that in the Crew Attributes list, it would be nice to list the Mirror Attribute people? {We have a "Mintakan" list for all of ONE CREW, but there is no Mirror list in the Traits/Attributes......}

Are you talking about a list like this one? https://stt.wiki/wiki/Category:Mirror_Universe

Yeah, that is actually helpful.

The only Attributes list I saw was here:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Traits

Scott

• Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I updated the Wiki for Detective Data's level 90 legendary cap. https://stt.wiki/wiki/Data's_Cap
    However, the thing provides two passive ship bonuses and I can't figure out how to add both.
    The stats are
    +350 to Critical Bones
    +125 to Critical Rating

• Oh, weird, I didn't know that page existed, heh. I usually just go to the Traits category page: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Category:Traits
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried adding 4* sensor drop rates. I ran Battle Shinzon 9 times and got 4 **** sensors. Not sure how to update this to recommend it as the mission to run.

4/9
  • Siguard,

Should we stop entering away team stats?

I have to assume ya'll have figured out the formula for away team stats since I'm noticing edits that are populating whole character sheets.
  • [TUFG] Siguard[TUFG] Siguard ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Siguard,

Should we stop entering away team stats?

Oh, no, I very much want for everyone to keep entering stats. I'm just filling out the oldest crew at this point. There are a lot of crew with gaps in their tables and I'm only at crew that were added in September of last year. There's a LOT to go. Plus, for new crew, I need "seed data".

• I tried adding 4* sensor drop rates. I ran Battle Shinzon 9 times and got 4 **** sensors. Not sure how to update this to recommend it as the mission to run.

4/9

What other items dropped and how many times?
  • I can confidently edit things like crew pages, but mission nodes are way beyond me. I've just run Back Into the Fold on Elite and can confirm the rare items for each node:

1 Orchids 0*
    3a Database 3*
    3b Translation Algorithm 0*
    3c Coffee 0*
    4 Sensor 3*
    Someone already got Lucien from the new Voyages drops:

Got Lucien a few minutes ago and wound up here when I tried googling him. Thought you guys might be interested.

Got him from Dilemma Interference, Part 2 and chose the middle option.

97vtyh1s8ooa.png

Scott

And, now Capt. Reynolds got The Clown:

I got scared when the clown popped up unannounced:
    zgoe8jiysywn.png

from "The voice of the Prophets", choice C
  • Added page and dilemma reference for The Clown. Will do it for Lucien too.

Don't know how to get headshots though. Someone advise?
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voyage
    A Life Alone
    Part 2 choice(A)
    dqmtglfb3d38.png
  • Added page and dilemma reference for The Clown. Will do it for Lucien too.

Don't know how to get headshots though. Someone advise?

Look at the two Part 3 Dilemmas with Fierce Guinan and Colonel Worf and copy/modify my code in the 2 Dilemmas for The Clown and Lucien.
    turk911 wrote: »
    tqfos3td6ytt.jpg
    rfmoj8c4ewv0.jpg

Part 2 Off the Books gave the Breen

• al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    What other items dropped and how many times?
    If you in mood to edit wiki with drop rates, well...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hpr7UrHYVQnf0S4-xcJs8qs8itp02KkD-azg-MhXdnA/edit?usp=sharing

My 8 day run statistics (well, when I was in mood to write it in). Some 8th episode missions, mostly old ones... and Starbase components included though I doubt it would be useful before way more people add statistic with them too to replace all old ones without them.

Only 13-21 is ready for wiki addition, 22-whatever that I'll start later would be in infogathering phase.
  • turk911 wrote: »
    Thanks. Added to the Wiki. I also added subsections to the Dilemma parts that contain the Voyage-specific crew, and the path needed to get them. From what we know, Guinan and Worf are guaranteed if you take the correct path, the other 4 are possible rewards from Part 2's.
  • I understand it's the holidays, but can someone please take the snow javascript off the wiki. Don't want to be Scrooge, but it's just annoying and messes with memory loads in browsers.
    edited December 2017
    turk911 wrote: »
    Thanks. Added to the Wiki. I also added subsections to the Dilemma parts that contain the Voyage-specific crew, and the path needed to get them. From what we know, Guinan and Worf are guaranteed if you take the correct path, the other 4 are possible rewards from Part 2's.

Glad to help. I was grabbing the ones I saw people post in the main new 4* Voyage Crew thread, in case they forgot.

EDIT TO ADD: I am not a good Wiki adder person!!!!!

Scott

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    For this event the stats on the expedition nodes are as follows

Normal

30 60 81 95

Elite

94 204 253 296

Epic

199 399 455 534
  • bkbroilerbkbroiler ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I took some pictures while leveling Thor Gor. Unfortunately I didn't think to write down all the equipment. He's just level 60 right now, and unfortunately I can't enter them myself because I'm mobile only, but I can post the pictures if people want them.