Home The Bridge
Options

Wiki edits that need to be added

Comments

• Options
    The starbase fleet template needs the new replicator rooms added.

I have been updating the replicator information as my fleet progresses with those rooms.
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Delimma: Outstretched Talons at 4hours: 60 Hon, 50 chrons 1x4* crew. Choice A: Contact the Romulans and demand that they reverse course.

lovnmfhzpuzi.png
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Page for casings does not have drop tests (or really any mention at all) for missions from Episode 8. Definitely for 4* casings available as both rare and standard rewards from Evacuation Orders, possibly others as well.
  • Options
    Prisoner burnham needs to be added to the general cadets page, as well as the acf list and the eas list.
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Options
    Female Klingon QFemale Klingon Q ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    n6knci80te46.png
    4pogkscw0zrx.png
    wbk9q28gup2b.png
    mlzov6jq8x99.png
    28b87gyl0e57.png

Hi.

Please update the wiki for Spock's Uniform, as the super rare, rare, uncommon, common, and basic recipes contradict in game recipes.

The recipe for the super rare four star version requires one rare Spock's Uniform, two rare three star authorization codes and one rare Starfleet Uniform Pattern, instead of one rare Spock's Uniform, two rare First Contact Protocols, one rare authorization code, and four rare Starfleet Uniform Patterns.

The recipe for the rare three star version requires one uncommon Spock's Uniform, two uncommon Identification Codes, and four uncommon Starfleet Uniform Patterns, as opposed to one uncommon Spock's Uniform, one uncommon Phaser Type 2, one uncommon Identification Code and two uncommon Starfleet Uniform Patterns.

The recipe for the uncommon two star version requires one common Spock's Uniform, two common Communicators (TOS), and two uncommon Starfleet Uniform Patterns, as opposed to one common Spock's Uniform, one common Prime Directive, one common Communicator (TOS), and one common Starfleet Uniform Pattern.

The recipe for the common one star version requires two basic Spock's Uniforms and one basic First Contact Protocol, as opposed to one basic Spock's Uniform and one basic First Contact Protocol.

The recipe for the basic no star version requires five basic Starfleet Uniform Patterns, as opposed to two basic Starfleet Uniform Patterns.

As an aside, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the legendary version is wrong too.

• Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am unsure if I should make a separate thread for this, but I was looking at the Crew List and I was thinking this page would be much more useful if it listed the Immortalized stats rather than Lvl 1 stats.
  • Options
    As an aside, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the legendary version is wrong too.

When you get your Talos IV Spock to lvl 90, could you double check the recipe for us? :smile: Also, if you could, check the basic and common uniform stats. Someone reported an error there, but I'm not seeing it on the crafting table.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Update on Spock's Uniform:

The legendary recipe has a discrepancy as well.

The game recipe for the legendary version requires two super rare Spock's Uniforms, one super rare Prime Directive, and four super rare Starfleet Uniform Patterns, as opposed to the wiki recipe of one super rare Spock's Uniform, one super rare Prime Directive, one super rare Spock's Laser Pistol, and four super rare Starfleet Uniform Patterns.

Also included are the away team bonuses for each version of Spock's Uniform.

9d837w9d9kw1.png
    mx6l9s5527sq.png
    ifyq9aam7sk9.png
    261uc3if43j7.png
    ma2ic4j3l2m3.png
    vgfqfa2qdu03.png
    0pxauvc69os1.png

I suspect there might be a discrepancy with the recipes for Spock's Laser Pistol. I'll look into this.

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Update on Spock's Laser Pistol:

Yeah, there appears to be issues there as well.

Legendary version requires one super rare Spock's Laser Pistol, four super rare Power Cells, two super rare Tactical Alerts, and three super rare Emitter Crystals.

Super Rare version requires one rare Spock's Laser Pistol, four super rare Optronic Circuits, and two rare Security Reports

Rare version requires one uncommon Spock's Laser Pistol, four uncommon Gold-Pressed Latinum, and four uncommon Emitter Crystals

Uncommon version requires four common Casings, four common Polyalloys, and five uncommon Emitter Crystals

myv8jf8tlk4g.png
    wh7afohzxeq8.png
    q297fj69n7si.png
    adxkkimsm4l7.png

• Options
    edited February 2018
    And just for the cycle, here are the away team stats for all versions of Spock's Laser Pistol

As an aside, can someone add Prisoner Michael Burnham to the Cadets list, the EAS Cadet list, and the ACF Cadet list? Thanks.

auxyx70ui3ci.png
    8xmn6ayjqcra.png
    ay9wn5hd3xdi.png
    uqy5t0a3m9tq.png

• Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Since it seems that it was missed previous time:
    This file have my drop results for variety of missions, including Episode 8 ones. So it would be good if somebody who is better at wiki-editing than me added them to Wiki.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hpr7UrHYVQnf0S4-xcJs8qs8itp02KkD-azg-MhXdnA/edit?usp=sharing

If you do - please reply here that you did.

PS. Yeah, I know that there are quite many and that it's a lot of work. But I hope somebody will do it.

PPS. If you add only some to wiki - leave comments on sheet.
  • Options
    al103 wrote: »
    If you do - please reply here that you did.

I was a good amount of work, but I've added the data that was useful from the two pages.

The few I left out, we already have 500+ data points.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    The few I left out, we already have 500+ data points.
    Which is statistically small actually. And I do notice quite a wide differences for 200+ datapoint or even 500+ datapoint drops from time to time (as in getting after 50 runs what I should get after less than 10... other way around probably also happen but I don't do 5x10 in such cases for obvious reasons). But, well, can't blame you for volunteer work - then I should blame myself first.

PS. Also - thank you!
  • Options
    tytlaltytlal ✭✭✭
    cant it be posted in
    Ships#Ship_Stats
    that to use crew ability to board or cloak etc
    they need a ship with that ability

• Options
    In Dilemmas Choice B in Class Act does not unlock choice C in Burden of Proof.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incorrect info on the Wiki:

Commander Kelby
    - It shows and states in the Info section that he equips Starfleet Engineering Uniform (TOS) at various levels ... this is incorrect.

--> He equips Starfleet Engineering Uniform (ENT) at the levels where SEU (TOS) is listed. Those uniforms provide the same bonus, so stats do not change.

The image shows an example for lvl 50.

vf1a76f50qvw.jpg
  • Options
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Commander Kelby ... equips Starfleet Engineering Uniform (TOS) at various levels ...

Excellent! That was a bug when he was added in 2016. Thanks for double checking.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Operation Isolate (Epic) 23
    Optronic Circuit (Super Rare) 4
    Alcohol (Uncommon) 40
    Relay (Uncommon) 14
    Relay (Rare) 11

Shielding the Prey (Elite) 20
    Optronic Circuit (Super Rare) 1
    Synthesized Polymer (Rare) 11
    Spices (Uncommon) 25
    Subprocessor (Uncommon) 23

Evacuation Orders (Normal) 9
    Database (Super Rare) 1
    Emitter Crystal (Rare) 2
    Isolinear Chips (Uncommon) 9
    Spices (Common) 8
    Database (Basic) 7

Evacuation Orders (Elite) 4
    Casing (Super Rare) 1
    Optronic Circuit (Rare) 5
    Casing (Uncommon) 2
    Subprocessor (Uncommon) 4

Going Viral (Epic) 5
    Combadge (DS9) (Uncommon) 8
    Encoded Communique (Basic) 3
    Power Cell (Super Rare) 0
    Spices (Uncommon) 4

Some more testing to be added. Please tell when you add.
  • Options
    Base crew slots are now 65. Everything should be increased by 10.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Crew#Crew_Capacity
  • Options
    Base crew slots updated.
  • Options
    In Dilemmas Choice B in Class Act DOES unlock choice C in Burden of Proof, I have picked CA Choice A & BoP choice C was unavailable; it was before I knew of the List of Dilemmas & what to pick.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Just got Antaak from Burden of Proof Choice C. So despite being 60-honor dilemma it can drop purples.

cvc6hksagijv.jpg
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Not sure how to handle it. But, it looks like the item "The Teaching of Surak Book" was renamed to "The Teachings of Surak Book". I noticed this when adding data for Kolinahr Spock.

Edit: changed Sarek > Surak
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    "The Teaching of Surak Book" was renamed to "The Teachings of Surak Book".

A "move page" with a redirect will fix that no problem. I'm about to do that now. Good catch!
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "traits" page here: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Traits

Needs to be updated in various ways, for example a) including new traits (e.g. Ba'ku) which have been added to game, b) changing "doctor" to "physician".
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    The "traits" page ... Needs to be updated...

...on it.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "traits" page ... Needs to be updated...

...on it.

You are my hero. <3
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reward for 2k voyages is 5 single pulls. Kinda disappointing...

xuwz8hpwwl94.png
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the Main Page, the number of Ships in parentheses (37) does not match the total number of ships listed (38) on the Ships page, https://stt.wiki/wiki/Ships.

I think that modifying this expression ...

({{PAGESINCATEGORY:Ships|pages}})

... to become this expression ...

({{#expr:{{PAGESINCATEGORY:Ships|Pages|R}}+1}}) || <!-- see Talk page -->

..., along with an explanation on the Talk page of the reason for the underlying discrepancy, would be all that is necessary. Although, come to think of it, this edit could probably wait until "The first Vulcan ship ... The Suurok!", actually appears in the game.

I leave the editing of the (protected) Main Page to the wiki powers-that-be. :) Thank you for creating and maintaining this valuable resource for all of us who play the game. LLAP
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    On the Main Page, the number of Ships in parentheses (37) does not match the total number of ships listed (38) on the Ships page, https://stt.wiki/wiki/Ships.

The issue was the Orion Syndicate Interceptor didn't have the Category:Ships tag. Great catch, thanks.