Home The Bridge
Options

Wiki edits that need to be added

Comments

• Options
    al103 wrote: »
    Dr Crusher is listed as needing Starfleet Medicine Uniform (TNG) on 20/30/40. Just started leveling her and it's Starfleet Medicine Uniform (DS9) with same ranks of common on 20 and uncommon on 30 and 40.

Done.
  • Options
    Commander Scott's information should be changed from "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" to "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan." The engineering uniform he's wearing is from "The Wrath of Khan."

63fqtqyxzrla.jpg
  • Options
    Commander Scott's information should be changed from "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" to "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan." The engineering uniform he's wearing is from "The Wrath of Khan."

63fqtqyxzrla.jpg

Info origin changed from ST:TMP to ST:TWOK, but left items the same.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018

63fqtqyxzrla.jpg

This is the one uniform that carries over from TMP to TWOK. So, it could be from either. Below photo is from this article on startrek.com: http://www.startrek.com/database_article/scott The caption identifies it as being from ST:TMP.

lmz20lwqmqyy.png

And here's another image that shows this suit as being contemporary with the uniforms from ST:TMP.

lmsvwjcap2ct.png

Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    How did I miss that uniform in "Star Trek: The Motion Picture?" I was only seeing Scotty's grey uniform.
  • Options
    I don't know which column people use more, but I was looking at the https://stt.wiki/wiki/Diplomacy page, sorting by Diplomacy at Level 100 (Base 1*), and noticed that the proficiency ranges between Base 1* and FF/FE changed for Odo, Kirk, Sarah Sisko and Gorkon at a glance, which shouldn't be the case, as proficiencies don't change between stars.

I checked the Security page as well, and this seems to be a common problem. Looks like the wrong proficiency range is getting entered for the Base 1* column.
  • Options
    ... the proficiency ranges between Base 1* and FF/FE changed for ...

I checked the Security page as well, and this seems to be a common problem. Looks like the wrong proficiency range is getting entered for the Base 1* column.

Good catch, There was a 1 where a 2 should have been in one of the templates. It's fixed now. Thanks.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Polywater Yar lv4: First Contact Protocol should be Common instead of Basic.
  • Options
    Polywater Yar lv4: First Contact Protocol should be Common instead of Basic.

Done.
  • Options
    Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    How should 2* Fleet Commander Martok be listed on the wiki, as DS9 Season 4 or non-canon? Two eyes and no Changeling trait make this one a doozy.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if there were an "Offers" section on the front page that combined all offers (event packs, Tuesday packs, special offers like the $9.99 ones, etc. in one place. It takes a lot of searching currently to try to find an offer. Sometimes it's tied to an event, sometimes it's not. I don't know if someone with the knowledge of setting up pages with links on the main page could do that. I know if I search for "Offer" or "Offers" it just gives me a huge list of articles where the word appears which really doesn't help.

Just a thought :)
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if there were an "Offers" section on the front page that combined all offers (event packs, Tuesday packs, special offers like the $9.99 ones, etc. in one place. It takes a lot of searching currently to try to find an offer. Sometimes it's tied to an event, sometimes it's not. I don't know if someone with the knowledge of setting up pages with links on the main page could do that. I know if I search for "Offer" or "Offers" it just gives me a huge list of articles where the word appears which really doesn't help.

This page has most of the time portal offers but not the 12 hour limited time, for money offers.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Amphistaff wrote: »

This page has most of the time portal offers but not the 12 hour limited time, for money offers.

Those are the ones I was most interested in (like the non-dilithium based offers) :|
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Ambassador K'Ehleyr
    Lv90
    Armor is mistake, it's ***** K'Ehleyr's Dress (as it properly says in, well, entry for ***** K'Ehleyr's Dress)
  • Options
    Ambassador K'Ehleyr
    Lv90
    Armor is mistake, it's ***** K'Ehleyr's Dress (as it properly says in, well, entry for ***** K'Ehleyr's Dress)

Done.
  • Options
    Ambassador K'Ehleyr is not listed as a user in Klingon Disruptor Pistol Crafting Table.

Add her to the users list:
    + Common: LVL 4
    + Rare: LVL 73
    + Super Rare: LVL 80
  • Options
    Ambassador K'Ehleyr is not listed as a user in Klingon Disruptor Pistol Crafting Table.

Add her to the users list:
    + Common: LVL 4
    + Rare: LVL 73
    + Super Rare: LVL 80

Done
  • Options
    RAF Julian Bashir

FFFE stats in the wiki: DIP 603 (92-201) MED 823 (56-139)
    Mine: DIP 583 (112-241) MED 830 (57-144)

That's the largest difference I've encountered yet. I could just update the final stats, but it feels wrong to leave stats for all the other xp and fusion levels unchanged. As I can't find Release Notes to explain the discrepancy, despite a thorough search, I can't tell whether it was due to an equipment change, or whether it was wrong from the start. Therefore, I can't decide where and how to adjust the rest of the stats (or just blank it all?)

Can anyone recall when this could have changed? Any input on how to fix his page?
  • Options
    Elynduil wrote: »
    RAF Julian Bashir

That's the largest difference I've encountered yet. I could just update the final stats, but it feels wrong to leave stats for all the other xp and fusion levels unchanged. As I can't find Release Notes to explain the discrepancy, despite a thorough search, I can't tell whether it was due to an equipment change, or whether it was wrong from the start. Therefore, I can't decide where and how to adjust the rest of the stats (or just blank it all?)

Can anyone recall when this could have changed? Any input on how to fix his page?

Just making sure you're looking at his BASE STATS & not BONUS STATS ...
  • Options
    JoeSage2 wrote: »
    RAF Julian Bashir

Yeah, I'm always very careful about that. As you can see, my DIP is lower than the wiki's, not the other way round.
  • Options
    RAF Julian Bashir

Yeah, I'm always very careful about that. As you can see, my DIP is lower than the wiki's, not the other way round.

I fixed his stats; I guess as people level him & see different #'s; I only have him 1* level 50 not FE yet.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am unsure if missing Ship Ability should be reported in this thread, but Amelia Earhart’s has not yet been entered:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Amelia_Earhart

🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Need to know what her ship ability is to add ... ;-)
  • Options
    Need to know what her ship ability is to add ... ;-)

I do not have her card, so I do not know what her ship ability is. Is there another thread or place where I should request that someone who does have the card provide that information? Thanks.
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Here is fine; this is the Wiki edit thread; she looks relatively new so hopefully someone will add or post here.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Thanks to @Paladin 27 for this screenshot:

fi42f8j6v7pe.png

EDIT: I have added the passive numbers for level 100 and the ship ability number & times. I hope I did this correctly, as I am still learning how to correctly edit the Wiki. Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

LLAP
  • Options
    Looks like someone updated.
  • Options

That would have been me. :#

If I did something wrong, please let me know so that I can avoid making the same mistake in the future.
    🖖🏻
  • Options
    JoeSage2JoeSage2 ✭✭
    edited September 2018

That would have been me. :#

If I did something wrong, please let me know so that I can avoid making the same mistake in the future.
    🖖🏻

Looks fine & you did great! I just missed under the pic that you'd updated!!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    A Group of NEW Crew has never made it to the Wiki SKILLS Pages (when I say skills pages, I mean for example, this one for COMMAND: http //stt.wiki/wiki/Command)

So far I've found (16) MISSING Crew as:
    Admiral Ross 4*
    Army Chaplain Odo 4*
    Ahdar Ru'Afo 5*
    Breen Disguise Dukat 4*
    Commander Donatra 4*
    Diseased Changeling Founder 4*
    Festive Lwaxana Troi 4*
    Herbert Rossoff 4*
    Ikat'Ita 4*
    Lady Beverly 4*
    Minuet 5*
    Mirror Keiko 4*
    Pugilist Q 4*
    Tourist Reed 4*
    Tuxedo Nog 5*
    Yelgrun 4*

I saw that these have CREW pages about themselves, however are missing from all 3 (or 2) sort-able kill pages. So I guess its not automatic that they get included there.

How do these crew get their data added? Is there any instructions I could learn to help do it correctly?