Home The Bridge
Options

Wiki edits that need to be added

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Crew/List

This seems woefully out of date with 564 crew compared to 629 in the vault. Does anyone know where the up to date info on crew breakdown by rarity is located?

Yes, a “known issue” until the wiki software is updated.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Can some one check Aviator Yars Wiki stats (particularly FF) I believe they may be incorrect she has higher stats in ENG than SEC yet the order of her skills is SEC/ENG/CMD.

I've only just unlocked her so can't be sure
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Her maxed out stats are correct, and I'm relatively certain her beginning stats are as well. Yes, that means Security is her biggest stat at low levels, but Engineering overtakes it in the end. If you look at her jacket you'll see why; that alone adds 235 Engineering points by the end, but 0 Security.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is precedent for this happening with other crew. 1701 Sisko is COM/SEC/DIP at 1/5* FE but turns into a SEC/COM/DIP at 2-4/5* as low as level 70 and level 50 at 5/5*. Dr. Daystrom is likewise SCI/ENG at 1/5* FE and 2-5/5* through level 80 before switching to ENG/SCI at higher levels when at more than 1/5*.
  • Options
    MRNelsonMRNelson ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Stats for 4/5* Minuet, Level 1 - First level item equipped and shown as well.

ur89d8d2r7vy.png
    r1zblsmjtv2g.png
    q5cvmhnf02n2.png
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    MRNelson wrote: »
    Stats for 4/5* Minuet, Level 1 - First level item equipped and shown as well.

I got this updated
  • Options
    On https://stt.wiki/wiki/Events, can someone delete away team neelix from the featured crew column for consolation prize?

I wish he had been!
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    He was ... both Away Team & Resistance Neelii were in Consolation Prize ... I remember them both being added at the same time in the same event made him the 6th rainbow crew.
  • Options
    Joe Sage2 wrote: »
    He was ... both Away Team & Resistance Neelii were in Consolation Prize ... I remember them both being added at the same time in the same event made him the 6th rainbow crew.

If away team neelix was featured crew (3x bonus) for consolation prize, then how come he isn’t listed as featured crew on the page for consolation prize?

The events page and the consolation prize page can’t both be right.

Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Options
    Gotcha ... forgot featured (created/offered) meant Featured w/bonus ... looks like someone has taken care of it; although the Events page does just say Event Crew, & he was in the event.
  • Options
    Prisoner burnham needs to be added to the general cadets page, as well as the acf list and the eas list.

Prisoner Burnham can not be cadet. Prison was in the middle between Shenzhou and Discovery:

"As a commander, she served as the first officer aboard the USS Shenzhou in 2256, under Captain Philippa Georgiou, with whom she had served since 2249. (DIS: "The Vulcan Hello", "Battle at the Binary Stars") In 2256, she was stripped of rank and sentenced to life imprisonment for mutiny, but she gained a second chance when she was assigned to the USS Discovery. (DIS: "Battle at the Binary Stars", "Context Is for Kings")" -- memory alpha
  • Options
    Cizka wrote: »
    Prisoner burnham needs to be added to the general cadets page, as well as the acf list and the eas list.

Prisoner Burnham can not be cadet. Prison was in the middle between Shenzhou and Discovery:

"As a commander, she served as the first officer aboard the USS Shenzhou in 2256, under Captain Philippa Georgiou, with whom she had served since 2249. (DIS: "The Vulcan Hello", "Battle at the Binary Stars") In 2256, she was stripped of rank and sentenced to life imprisonment for mutiny, but she gained a second chance when she was assigned to the USS Discovery. (DIS: "Battle at the Binary Stars", "Context Is for Kings")" -- memory alpha

And yet, she is an Uncommon crew who does qualify for Cadet missions on Mondays and Wednesdays through Fridays due to her Starfleet trait and female status.
  • Options
    With release of 'Presents and Futures' Mega, its clear that several crew are missing the Pilot trait who were clearly undertaking that role.
  • Options
    With release of 'Presents and Futures' Mega, its clear that several crew are missing the Pilot trait who were clearly undertaking that role.

Such as? Missing the trait in game or missing from the Pilot category wiki page?
  • Options
    I noticed one minor error on the pages describing the daily rewards for at least the last few months. For day 13 it lists 3 Standard Boost Ten-Packs but it should be 3 Basic Boost Ten-Packs. Evidence:

epi6jia13p6g.jpeg

9bphxc5hc37o.jpeg
  • Options
    I think a Wiki Admin is going to have to put that Basic Shuttle in ... I edited Shuttle Boost 1 - 4 on that Calendar & 10x Basic Shuttle didn't come up ...
  • Options
    Fixed.
  • Options
    Fixed.

Close ... #1 is now 'Basic Shuttle Boost' but his Screen Shot shows '10x Basic Shuttle Boost' ...
  • Options
    When will the wiki be updated?
  • Options

Updated with what?
  • Options
    Fixed.

Close ... #1 is now 'Basic Shuttle Boost' but his Screen Shot shows '10x Basic Shuttle Boost' ...

Heh, oops. This time...
  • Options

I assume you mean, when will it be updated to 1.31? Unfortunately, I don't have any new info on that front. I very much hope that it'll get done soon.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Here's some statistical data to input. I noticed the samples were low and skewing the cost per unit for Infinity M6 Bottom Feeders.
    Warp 10s. I missed 2 screen caps of each difficulty, but they were inline for the clothing patterns at least.

Elite:
    ccqw2ap9hyq4.png
    6rre8k8ya1zb.png
    pw71hf39f7u1.pngulob0rd3r2q1.png
    fiykhjv510s8.png

Epic:
    qpji6oh1du9p.png
    lgvwx7bjrux0.png
    2vrxqri1ia4f.pngfselnz7t00rg.png
    o7w0tbacgypr.png
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple for statistical strength for E8-M7 The Vanguard's Challenge epic.
    Sorry, Wiki doesn't like me to add them myself.

nywhk0rs8420.png
    d44hyv9zja3m.png
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Penk is missing from the character pages at the bottom.
    99e7hus9iwbf.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, Wiki Admin ...? Pretty please ?!
  • Options
    Oh, Wiki Admin ...? Pretty please ?!

You don' need to be an admin to add people to the CrewNav template.

He has been added. Thanks
  • Options
    Didn't see how to edit the CrewNav template ... TY
  • Options
    cant find Temporal agent Daniels on Crew pages
  • Options
    cant find Temporal agent Daniels on Crew pages

Not sure if someone was a go-getter in the last few hours or not, but he is there:

h3fw04y7lnc0.png

If you were looking via the search field, do be careful of capitalization, spelling, and completeness...the wiki can be picky about all three of those things.