Home The Bridge

Erin/Shan: Please look into the honour points for dismissed crew again

13»

Comments

• Jim Steele wrote: »
    Still, until other people start voting with their wallets this is going to continue.

You are 100% right and this is why asking Erin and Shan and DB isn't going to change a single thing.

The irony is they don't even realize the opportunity that they are missing. Sure the people that spend are gonna keep spending, but it is all the people that don't spend because the return is so bad that they are missing. They should run a promotion where the packs come with extra honor and see how much more people buy.

According to various customer service studies, there is surprisingly little profit vs. effort to be derived from "delighting" your customers.

The caveat is that these studies focus on tangible goods and services, not pixels on a screen.
  • AstrometricsAstrometrics ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    You are 100% right and this is why asking Erin and Shan and DB isn't going to change a single thing.

If more people complain/respond/abstain from purchases it keeps the issue in the forefront. I don't expect DB to change its practices without a concerted effort from the player base.

As you said yourself, "until other people start voting with their wallets this is going to continue".

If you (quite correctly, in my opinion) state that abstaining from purchase is necessary before having DB change their monetization, then complaining and responding will not produce that effect.

It is that simple. "It's going to continue until people start doing X" means that our plan should be to do X, not to do the unrelated action Y or Z.
    "Dance with me. For science."