Home The Bridge
Options

v7.4.0 Release

Hi guys is anyone else still waiting for v7.4.0 on iOS and Android ??
Star Truckerz
It's only my opinion but....

Comments

• Options
    It has not been released for iOS yet.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roxton wrote: »
    Hi guys is anyone else still waiting for v7.4.0 on iOS and Android ??

I am still waiting for iOS, Windows 10 and Amazon, so I check this thread in Engineering Room every couple of days:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15319/new-version-roll-out
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    RoxtonRoxton ✭✭✭

I am still waiting for iOS, Windows 10 and Amazon, so I check this thread in Engineering Room every couple of days:

Thanks for the re direct buddy
    Good to see your still around hope you and the fleet are doing well
    Star Truckerz
    It's only my opinion but....

• Options
    BUMP.. any news on this? I'm all about QoL ....
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is that it'll go live after next week's event concludes, coinciding with the next mega-event and introduction of Star Trek: Picard content. I could easily be entirely wrong about all that, of course.

As the accepted "Knower of Things", your opinions on such matters carry significant weight. Like you said, you may be wrong, but without any other evidence to the contrary, I choose to back your version of events :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have been some unfortunate delays for the release of 7.4.0 on other platforms.
    Once I have more details on when this will happen, I will let you know.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    There have been some unfortunate delays for the release of 7.4.0 on other platforms.
    Once I have more details on when this will happen, I will let you know.

Thanks, Shan. As an iOS player, I was starting to wonder when those timers for the Arena and Cadet Challenges were going to disappear.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    QOL? Don't talk to me about QOL
    • Marvin, The Paranoid Android
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Just got the update on Google Play.

There should be a way to sort inventory by what will be deleted.

Right now I have to scroll through 1050 items to find the 50 flashing red items that will be deleted which is cumbersome.
  • Options
    Just got the update on Google Play.

There should be a way to sort inventory by what will be deleted.

Right now I have to scroll through 1050 items to find the 50 flashing red items that will be deleted which is cumbersome.

I got it too!!!!! Glad it wasn't delayed any further!
  • Options
    PavelHPavelH ✭✭✭
    It doesn't appear on on the Galaxy Store so just Google Play it seems
  • Options
    Yes i just installed it.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, was able to turn my gold citation into a replicator ration.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    PavelH wrote: »
    It doesn't appear on on the Galaxy Store so just Google Play it seems

Amazon, Samsung and Huawei store will have the update as well, but later. My bad I should have been more precise.
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sisko1 wrote: »
    Great, was able to turn my gold citation into a replicator ration.

Seems like a good deal from my point of view!
  • Options
    @Shan , would like to clarify.... how do I download app from Huawei store? I have an App on my Huawei P20 phone called "AppGallery". Will it be in there, or in another app? Thanks!
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan , would like to clarify.... how do I download app from Huawei store? I have an App on my Huawei P20 phone called "AppGallery". Will it be in there, or in another app? Thanks!

Huawei? [Looks around nervously] Is Section 31 bugging your phone yet?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    FYI, Huawei is an excellent phone. I had to sideload Google Play Store in order to load up STT. However, in China, the app needs a VPN in order to work. Hoping that if I download from the Huawei store, I won't need the VPN active to enjoy STT on the Huawei phone.
  • Options
    My PC was updated to version 7.4.0 almost immediately when it was announced. Over the last few days, it has been crashing whenever I try to access the Daily Missions. It may just be a coincidence that this usually seems to be around 19:00 US Central time.

As I type this, I have also discovered from the STT Discord that the crash seems to be corrected as soon as there is a new item to claim on the dailies menu.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Just dropped on Apple appstore for me
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sending in a ticket.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    So one comment on the inventory QoL improvement, it would be good if we could also have the option of "contributing to replicator" next to the dismiss button too.

The problem with contributing to replicator is that it also has the same problem as replicating equipment from unwanted items. You cant actually tell which item you are trying to send into replicate due to the duplicate artwork. The direct dismiss option address this as you can clearly see the description of the item before you dismiss.

I know you can check item description between pressing replicate and confirming it, but its pretty cumbersome and inefficient. What would be equally awesome would be a highlight button so that I can highlight all the excess equipment I want to send to create replicator rations or just replicate directly.
  • Options
    Got the new 7.4. Most things appear normal and stable, other than the annoying Inventory flashing-nags. Enforced 1000 unique items limits: If they wanted to cap it, simply don't create more items in the first place, don't go retro on investing players to take away hard to find items!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, is iOs the final thing? Now it is in the Apple Store, will the Cadet/Arena Cooldown Timers get Airlocked soon?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, is iOs the final thing? Now it is in the Apple Store, will the Cadet/Arena Cooldown Timers get Airlocked soon?

Don’t download it if you can avoid it. It crashes every time you hit the daily missions button

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Don’t download it if you can avoid it. It crashes every time you hit the daily missions button

I downloaded it two days ago, while in the recovery room.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?