Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Insurrection Omega - 11/19

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a 4 second initial for ships. Nice. I never quite know what to make of the stats, since they are gives here without bonus. Where does this put him voyage-wise?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a 4 second initial for ships. Nice. I never quite know what to make of the stats, since they are gives here without bonus. Where does this put him voyage-wise?

Looks like top 15
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, there's a fun card to work for! This is shaping up to be a weekend of work. :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Another example of TPs greed, nickel and diming players to death.

Advance notice from the previous event that this event would have no rank 4* that would have been nice, and encouraged players to get the rank 5* in the last event. But of course TP wouldn't be that courteous to players. They'd rather spring this "rank 4* isn't bonus" malarkey on us the week of the event. TP's way of telling players "you want bonus crew, it's pay to win now, pay up sucker and buy packs. Our CEO needs a 4th yacht".

I would have been able to tolerate the Rank 4* breaking tradition by NOT being bonus for the event IF the rank 4* was the elusive and fuse-able Mutated Paris. But noooo, the non-bonus rank 4* is the dime-a-dozen, given away every other week Combat Medic Paris.

This is an absolutely lousy thing to do to players TP. Shame on you. If this is the direction the game is headed in, I'll be one of the many players you lose as a result.

01000010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Seska looks like a command monster... I know we've known about her for awhile but I'm just seeing all this now lol
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combat Medic Paris isn't the greatest, but he is very good for a 4*. He is one of the few I have duplicated.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did Data get demoted? I thought he was a lt. commander the whole series. The flavor text calls him a lieutenant.
    I took my one pack and got Paris, of course, so I'm staying out of the 5* discussion. Don't have the two for the event and likely won't get Carlos Data with stats like that. I barely got Riker Odan, my only ranked gold, during the rerun and there wasn't much competition.
    Would have liked a Lorca at the 400k mark or the Mutated Paris in rewards to even finish mine, but I getting to the point I can do a decent voyage and shuttles at the same time, so maybe I can pick up stars there. Been almost consistently hitting 8hrs and getting a 4* or two and FF several crew that way lately.
    I have none of the fusable 4*s done alone. I don't even have one of the Bynars. He's one of the dozen 4* crew in the portal I'm missing. At least, my new Paris will be 4/4.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    I don’t really support the two 5*’s but in order to make it less annoying and more helpful they should have two 4*’s as well 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maquis Takeover Paris: "Remember the good old days"...

...when the forum used to have passionate arguments about which 2* and 3* crew were being included as event rewards? I guess power creep affects players too, since now we get complaints about 4* cards that don't matter and 5* cards that are too weak to bother pulling packs to chase.

SMH
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what it’s worth, you can get an event Paris at 6500 points which you can get in about five minutes of play and less than two rounds of skirmishes. It is frustrating though and I can see that but using a bonus crew you should only lose a few thousand points.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we are only getting three copies of Paris, Seska may not be FF for a lot of people, and not everyone has Lorca or has him FF, a pack could be a worth it. I pulled one, got Paris, and thus he will end at 4/4 and I will start with the crew bonus, since I won't have the ship bonus. I wish it would drop a bundle of schematics as an option between rounds.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    What an odd skill combo for Data. Also, his art is dope.

The pose is perfect.

I'm pretty conflicted, since SCI/MED is already one of my strongest pairs, but it's Data!
    When did Data get demoted? I thought he was a lt. commander the whole series. The flavor text calls him a lieutenant.
    I could be wrong, but I believe Lt. Cmdr.s sometimes get referred to as simply "lieutenant."

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options

The pose is perfect.

I'm pretty conflicted, since SCI/MED is already one of my strongest pairs, but it's Data!
    I could be wrong, but I believe Lt. Cmdr.s sometimes get referred to as simply "lieutenant."

actually it's the other way. You will note that Picard often refers to Lt. Cmdr Data as "Commander Data".
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    Tonight Carlos appeared on my Dabo Table, and I decided I’d give it go, and after a considerable investment of in and out of game resources, I finally have my very own First to Immortalize credit on a crew! I have played since July of 2016, and I’m very excited to finally have one of the most challenging achievements completed. The only thing left on my bucket list now is to take first place in an event.

Congrats !
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Torias327 wrote: »
    Tonight Carlos appeared on my Dabo Table, and I decided I’d give it go, and after a considerable investment of in and out of game resources, I finally have my very own First to Immortalize credit on a crew! I have played since July of 2016, and I’m very excited to finally have one of the most challenging achievements completed. The only thing left on my bucket list now is to take first place in an event.

Congrats !

Yes, congrats!
    And thanks for posting. I've passed it on to my fleet.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭

The pose is perfect.

actually it's the other way. You will note that Picard often refers to Lt. Cmdr Data as "Commander Data".

Encounter at Farpoint, Riker calls Troi a Lieutenant when she was clearly wearing lieutenant commander pips.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    Just going to say it here too: I think MT Paris will be the new Captains Division rock star. I recommend keeping him around if you do Captains Division.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Just going to say it here too: I think MT Paris will be the new Captains Division rock star. I recommend keeping him around if you do Captains Division.

If you are waiting 10 seconds for him to activate, you are already dead...now if he had 6 second....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options

If you are waiting 10 seconds for him to activate, you are already dead...

That is not my experience in Captains Division.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

I will look for you on the leaderboard! :);)
  • Options

I'm #8 at the moment.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

I'm #8 at the moment.

Did you drop T'Mir for him?
  • Options

I'm #8 at the moment.

Yep.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

I'm #8 at the moment.

Yep.

Ok, I'm at 116 but out of tokens for today, I will give him a shot tomorrow