Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the week event: One Incredible Tale - 07/19

SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: One Incredible Tale
Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy
Event Crew: Satin Lily Sloane 5* (New), Herbert Rossoff 4* (New) and Combat Medic Paris 4* (existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 07/19 until Monday 07/23

Event factions: Ferengi Traditionalists, Hirogen, Cardassian

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Quark, Tom Paris, and Lily Sloane

Comments

• Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Shan is normal Lily Sloane not going to provide any bonus?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely in for Herb alone... if he's threshold this will be perfect!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nero84 wrote: »

Has to be an oversight right @Shan ? Normal Lily has to provide a bonus...
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need this for Herb's in-game facial expression plz and ty
    tdedxng87lmb.jpg
  • Options
    kg3or5i4y9yf.jpeg

I wasnt too interested until I realized that Herbert Rossoff is from “Beyond the Stars” and played by Armin Shimmerman

Same here I was about to write this event off. Once I saw who he was I changed my mind. I need one star to immortalize Paris. But I've no interest in Lily. Next week is going to be a an easy event.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, another engineer with (likely) Diplomacy primary.

Pumped for Herb, though.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Cool, another engineer with (likely) Diplomacy primary.

Pumped for Herb, though.

That's three out of the last four events! Looks like they're moving on from always giving us MED.
  • Options
    Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    kg3or5i4y9yf.jpeg

I wasnt too interested until I realized that Herbert Rossoff is from “Beyond the Stars” and played by Armin Shimmerman

Nice! I'm always wishing for more Quark/Ferengi but this is a good alternative.

(Funny how it feels like we're getting more DS9 characters after the DS9 mega lol)
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to Armin with no makeup. Not sure if I'll grind for Lily.
  • Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nero84 wrote: »

Sorry that we left that out of the original announcement. Yes - the non-event version of Lily Sloane will provide a bonus during the event.

Original post edited to include this correction.
  • Options
    Nice, I hope I can get a Lily, and Herbert too.
  • Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    xvgl0253pjte.png
  • Options
    I never payed attention to it before but Lily Sloane was played by same lady who was secretary in Scrooged
  • Options
    HerbertHerbert ✭✭✭
    Herbert?! Oh....never mind.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I just immortalized Lily this past week. I may spring for her if her stats are good (I need a nice strong DIP who is higher than Arachnia Janeway who is my strongest DIP) and if she has more than just two skills. If DB DBs her, which is their usual deal of giving us a 2 skill 5*, then I'll probably pass.

I am surprised that Lily is getting a second version though. I only ever expected one for her. I like it though, I enjoyed her character and the actress.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    I never payed attention to it before but Lily Sloane was played by same lady who was secretary in Scrooged

And Aunt Josephine in Netflix's A Series of Unfortunate Events
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options
    OlokinOlokin ✭✭
    Nice! My lone Combat Medic Paris didn’t have to wait too long for a chance at additional stars.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭

And Aunt Josephine in Netflix's A Series of Unfortunate Events

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005569/?ref_=tt_cl_t8#actress
  • Options
    You haven't seen Alfre Woodard until you've seen her as Mariah Stokes in Marvel's Luke Cage.

I thought she was good in season 1, and I thought she was fantastic in season 2.
  • Options
    YES! Herbert! + Combat Medic Paris a great crew for whoever doesn't have him.

I still love your avatar @DealWithItJazzRiker ;)
  • Options
    Just got my third copy of Combat Medic Paris, have Lily immortalized. Please make the new Lily a strong ENG crew and I can finally go all out in an event.
  • Options
    Just got my third copy of Combat Medic Paris, have Lily immortalized. Please make the new Lily a strong ENG crew and I can finally go all out in an event.

If she's strong ENG, I too will likely spring hard for her. I always need good ENG, but I don't want her to be DIP and ENG strong, I have a lot of those: Captain Okona, North Star Tucker, Tempted Data, Romulan Data, Grand Nagus Rom. So make her like ENG (1), COM (2), DIP (3), or ENG (1), SEC (2), DIP (3), or ENG (1), SCI (2), DIP (3).
  • Options
    kobakoba ✭✭✭
    Sloane
    dq7q82roqjdm.jpg
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the odds that if I level my 1/4 Combat Medic Paris, he'll be threshold and i would have wasted time and resources on equipment i could have recieved for free?
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the odds that if I level my 1/4 Combat Medic Paris, he'll be threshold and i would have wasted time and resources on equipment i could have recieved for free?

I'd say about 50/50. :D You can always level him up to the 90-100 equipment and wait for the event tab to see what you get. He gets a LOT of stats in the last set of equipment so worth at least farming for the items you'll need.
  • Options
    We need Darlene Kursky.

zuixx2demg1c.png

I'm absolutely fine with any reason to include more Terry Farrell in this game.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Event Name: One Incredible Tale
    Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy
    Event Crew: Satin Lily Sloane 5* (New), Herbert Rossoff 4* (New) and Combat Medic Paris 4* (existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 07/19 until Monday 07/23

Event factions: Ferengi Traditionalists, Hirogen, Cardassian

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of Quark, Tom Paris, and Lily Sloane

I'm pretty light on bonus crew for this one. Time to unfreeze Klingon Quark again.