Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the week event: One Incredible Tale - 07/19

Comments

• Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Isn't Benny always a Sisko variant?
    Because while Benny is Benny, he's also Sisko doing visions.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Lily's need of ancient films is killin' me here
    Hopefully it was just at level 70-80 and never again cuz I'm out of those things
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Lily's need of ancient films is killin' me here
    Hopefully it was just at level 70-80 and never again cuz I'm out of those things

You should only need two more. One each for a hologram (The Big Goodbye) for her 5* dress. I finished her last big items last night.
  • Options
    I'm pretty new to the game and am just starting to get serious about events. I tried to do the 30 shuttle kickstart but I was only allowed to open 6 shuttles per faction. Is this a new limitation or am I doing the kickstart wrong?
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Well, it seems like Ferengi give Hirogen rep. Heh.

9c9gudj1ftix.jpg
    eg78ce51u711.jpg
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I tried to do the 30 shuttle kickstart but I was only allowed to open 6 shuttles per faction. Is this a new limitation or am I doing the kickstart wrong?

Hi,

they mixed up the number of shuttle missions you can open some time ago. Sometimes 10, sometimes 6, sometimes something else.

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I know the 8 mission per faction kickstart, not sure how 6 changes it
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still seemed to work the same, just with less points.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    open ALL - run 11 - open 11 ( - run 2 - open and run 2) is IIRC universal.
  • Options
    w42ppc3vnfjq.jpg
  • Options
    Why does Herbert need a medicine bundle? I watched the episode the other day and can't recall any reason for it.
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • Options
    So is it my imagination or is DB trying hard to make this game LESS FUN. For the First time in my memory there are only TWO three toon shuttles out of 18.. Its like they are saying. Hey frack you players, we know you like to play a certain way, and it works.. so we are going to just frack with you for really no reason other than we can. Im hearing a LOT of grumbling about this game from long time players... and this will no doubt start another grumble war.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is it my imagination or is DB trying hard to make this game LESS FUN. For the First time in my memory there are only TWO three toon shuttles out of 18.. Its like they are saying. Hey frack you players, we know you like to play a certain way, and it works.. so we are going to just frack with you for really no reason other than we can. Im hearing a LOT of grumbling about this game from long time players... and this will no doubt start another grumble war.

Yeah usually there's a three seater in each faction, but no Cardy one this time.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty new to the game and am just starting to get serious about events. I tried to do the 30 shuttle kickstart but I was only allowed to open 6 shuttles per faction. Is this a new limitation or am I doing the kickstart wrong?

This method below uses 18 ***time boosts and 3****time boosts

Open 4 say from cardassian , open 3 Ferengi, and open 3 from Hirogen
    (You can pick and choose which factions you want to use but only select 10 in total) These are all one minute shuttles with 2 VP
    When you have ten open,
    run all of them and complete them.

Now your shuttles will take 1:30 time to complete and will earn 350 VP on success

Opening up all 18 missions , so 6 from each faction.

Now if you are going to use ****time boosts
    Run 3 of the missions with *** time boost and complete
    Now any new missions opened will take 2:00 time to complete and earn 500 VP with success.
    Open up missions until you have 18 again.
    Note you need to know the names of the missions you just ran or you will have to check expiration time to rerun these same missions. (Also when you click on VP it should show 500 and not 350)
    Run these missions again with ****time boost.

Now run remaining missions with ***time boosts (Note: the old missions will say they take 2:00 but they actually take 1:30 the VP should show 350 when clicked on)

At this point you have run 31 missions if all successful you could run one mission with best crew and 5* time boost with the intent of speeding up with dil.
    Then you would have 32 and be at the higher difficulty.

I would recommend that you might be better off starting at 27 missions. Because you may not have the crew to be successful at these high difficulties.
    Therefore you could open 10 at start run and complete them, then open 17 run each,one at a time, and complete with ***time boost using best crew.

Alternatively, you can open 18 at start. Run 11 and complete. Now open up 9 at the new difficulty of 350. Run the old 2 VP with not boosts. Now run an complete one at a time the new 9 with ***time boosts.

Now you are at 1800 VP. You can choose to run your missions with whatever boost you think. You probably can run some time boosts but others may need stat boosts. By using ***time boost you can stay in sync with three hour stat boost missions. Just be warned if your next mission is successful you will be at a higher difficulty. If that mission was time boost, you will want to time boost again to be in sync with the three hour stat boost
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Paris immortal, but he may be one of the few super rares worth having extra copies of.

29ik77jjrm4f.jpg
    ;)

Why is Paris on the Defiant? 😀
  • Options
    If the Galaxy portion incorporates First Contact Protocols or Textbooks in the recipes, I'll be more than willing to feed rioters plenty of donuts.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, the faction events are really starting to annoy me (and they are/were my favorite event type) when it comes to the shuttle seats. I miss the days when some of the shuttles only had one or two seats for the events. Now it’s as if they are trying to make the player as miserable as possible.

It’s the equivalent of if they changed galaxy events so that all of the recipes required faction exclusive items that didn’t drop from any missions.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the faction events are really starting to annoy me when it comes to the shuttle seats. I miss the days when some of the shuttles only had one or two seats for the events. Now it’s as if they are trying to make the player as miserable as possible.

If you would be a newbie who doesn´t have a deep crew yet a valid point. But you are not. And you speak specifically of YOUR annoyance.

Didn´t you say that day you have all Legendaries of the current Portal + all Super Rares of it FE/FF or something like that? Well, so you can fill all those seats and could fill even more easily.

Hence I regard this as complaining just to complain, sorry. Also like Banjo I prefer crew being used over sitting around catching dust...

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Just curious, how the heck does Rossoff end up in the Daystrom Collection for Engineering/Science.......wait for it......with no engineering/science?

4ad3s8t6ukar.png

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious, how the heck does Rossoff end up in the Daystrom Collection for Engineering/Science.......wait for it......with no engineering/science?

4ad3s8t6ukar.png

Are you implying all innovators are engineering and science based?

ayzpavks4c24.png
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

4ad3s8t6ukar.png

Are you implying all innovators are engineering and science based?

ayzpavks4c24.png

Was not implying anything, just asked a question. I didn't see Kurros is also in there with Cmd/Dip only...

And as long as we are copying and pasting......"The Daystrom Award was a scientific medal named in honor of Richard Daystrom" (http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Daystrom_Award).....now THAT implies science.............
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Cool, another engineer with (likely) Diplomacy primary.

Pumped for Herb, though.

I would like to know why the hell so many engineering crews are paired with such higher diplomacy skill.
  • Options
    Because Engineers without diplomacy stay in the background and don't get noticed. Case in point, the Enterprise D was filled with the best of the best. The only ensigns or lieutenants to get lines or a brief spotlight were the ones with enough charisma.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, to be fair, it is weird seeing some many Engineers with Diplomacy but not Science. That always throws me.

You don't know many scientists in real life, do you?
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Well, to be fair, it is weird seeing some many Engineers with Diplomacy but not Science. That always throws me.

You don't know many scientists in real life, do you?

I know some have it and some don't. Hell I know several at some at CMU that are definitely ENG/SCI but need remedial help to reach above negative diplomacy.