Home The Bridge

Triple Polywater in the Arena

13»

Comments

• Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Travis
    You really should be refunded for those three packs. You made an attempt to get Polywater. If they had given her the current ship abilities she has, would you have gone for those packs?
    If no, you are entitled to a refund. If yes, you were hoping to get her not based on the ship abilities I guess you could argue nothing changed then.

I filed a ticket. Though I did remember before I sent it that I only used dilithium for two packs. The third pack I got from the $9.99 Admiral Ross offer, since I still needed one of him to immortalize him. I can't complain about that one. I didn't have any interest in Yar, but it did seem hard to pass the chance at her for her ship ability, especially given how hard I've found the Admiral division recently. There was a time when I could often hit #1 there. I miss being able to do that.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Refunding people's DIL only works if they take away the Yar's from those people too.... People shouldn't end up getting something for nothing out of this
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Refunding people's DIL only works if they take away the Yar's from those people too.... People shouldn't end up getting something for nothing out of this

Usually game companies give compensation for the trouble as well as the item. So actually giving some dil back and not taking the characters back would not be out of the realm.

Giving just the dil back and taking the character doesn't really penalize DB for doing what they did.
  • garnergarner ✭✭✭
    I presumably want rid of the Yar now but waiting to finalise the compensation with support. They have been quick with a solid stock offer of compensation which will work in most cases.

People who want to stay in my fleet shouldn't undermine my search for a refund.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao shutting up now

lmao shutting up now

For the most part, Attack of the Crohn's is a chill fleet. It just happens that the admiral is a petty, vindictive tyrant at times.