Home The Bridge
Options

Replicator Idea (Mostly Joking)

124»

Comments

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,783,348: *holds his thumb and forefinger in a circle in a mock salute to his own forehead* Be seeing you CAPTAIN.

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,783,348: Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
    CAPTAIN: And SCOTTY, put on some DAMN PANTS! This isn't a leisure tour.

A true Scotsman never wears pants, or anything else under his kilt.
    (Not to Americans, in British English pants means underwear (shorts), what your call pants we call trousers)

While I adore Red Dwarf, my reference is from The Prisoner.
    Or a suble reference in Babylon 5.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Haere%20Lintesereg%20%23STOPMACROS
    You got to this narrative faster than I did
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    What would be really cool would be if there were a trading area within the starbase since Terok Nor was in fact a trading post. Fleet members could drop off unused crew/equipment and/or components and trade with other captains within their fleet. Appreciate that DB would rather spent money but this would be an excellent way for fleet members to help each other in game.
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Flemming! I learned from the best. There's a ton of great stuff in this thread!
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    [redacted]
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously though, has anyone ever checked if you get the honor if a character expires in that unassigned void before Dismissing them?
    I don't believe you do, no.

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Seriously though, has anyone ever checked if you get the honor if a character expires in that unassigned void before Dismissing them?
    I don't believe you do, no.

Well, DAMMIT.
    For all those Dont-hate-Wesley haters out there...
    The Game just warrents the liquidation of AECs
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    FLEMMING finds the closest Replicator and screams: ENGAGE!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is visual proof of my dedication to the AEC Initiative.

xi1bzsnjgnpr.png
  • Options
    Quite lengthy explenation of an idea. How bought we just get the option of replicator rations to build what we want?
    Or increase ways to earn honor since the honor system is horribly imbalanced anyway, lower the honor hall cost, And then make dismissals all rep rations.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I'm completely unoriginal, but this is in need of a bump.
  • Options
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Here is visual proof of my dedication to the AEC Initiative.

xi1bzsnjgnpr.png

68ca9v85weqh.png
    mine too Bylo Band
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Wesley has never been more useful as he will be in the replicator! And, there are so many already floating in space via the airlock maneuver, it gives scanning a whole new direction...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830 walks through a large room blinded by a bright white light.

Q AS "GOD": Welcome to the afterlife, ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830. You're dead.

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830: Q, is that you? What's this? Where am I? What happened?

Q AS "GOD": I told you. You're dead, this is the afterlife, and I'm God.

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830: No way! Like Captain Picard said one time, "I refuse to believe that the afterlife is run by you; the universe is not so badly designed."

Q AS "GOD": And it’s actually you saying that? Out of all the individuals of the galaxy?

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830:

Q AS "GOD": Well, in fact you're not dead. Not yet, at least.

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830: What do you mean?

Q AS "GOD": What’s the last thing you remember?

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830: I was in the Transporter Room, and I remember the CAPTAIN was talking about something related to a voyage and that he needed to turn up the antimatter supply…

Q AS "GOD": That’s it, for the ship’s sake, you have been turned into antimatter. Very little of course, but thanks to you and other dozens like you we’ll be able to reach the third part of Champion of the People Dilemma.

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830: Oh, that's great! I wonder who the CAPTAIN must have chosen…

Q AS "GOD": Shut up, Wesley!

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830:

Q AS "GOD": Oh, that feels good. I understood Jean-Luc now. I think I really get addicted to this!

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830: But if I’m not dead, and this isn’t the afterlife… what’s this place?

Q AS "GOD" shaking from horror when a creepy thought, more terrifying that anything he could have seen or imagine before, crosses his mind: ‘Spending the whole eternity next to an AEC’.

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830: Q, are you okay?

Q AS "GOD": Yes, sorry. This is only a simulation for your conscience while your body turns into antimatter. And I am here just because I fancied joking with you. Easy dude, it won’t take much longer.

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830: How am I going to keep calm? I need to sort this out somehow. Think, Wesley! I am a genius, surely I’ll find a solution! Maybe by inverting matter flux? No, this won’t work!

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830 thinks in silence-. Ok, I know! I need to ask my mum for help. My mom is a doctor after all! I'm sure she knows...

Q AS "GOD": "After all these years, even now, you manage to disappoint me, Wesley."

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830: What?

Q AS "GOD": Nothing, just and old quote that I think suits you perfectly. The conversion is complete. Now goodbye, ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830.

ACTING ENSIGN CRUSHER 3,754,830 fades away, and Q AS "GOD" returns to the Transporter Room.

CAPTAIN: Good job!

Q AS "GOD": Thank you, sir! But I'm exhausted, I’ve spent too long repeating the same conversation with dozens of AEC’s!

CAPTAIN: I understand you well. Oh well, let’s welcome the new member of the crew.

The new crew materialised in the transporter.

ENSIGN PICARD: Ready for duty, sir!

Q AS "GOD": Oh, hi Jean-Luc! See you warm my heart. How you doing?

ENSIGN PICARD: Aaaargh! You again no, please, anything but this!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the release of today's Wunderkind collection I want to reaffirm my commitment to the movement. I've held strong for 4 years and will continue to do so even though it now carries a direct negative consequence.

nmg4hs257po1.jpg

I am nothing if not principled.