Home The Bridge
Options

**Program loading. Please stand by.**

Comments

• Options
    kapu wrote: »
    ...why dont I remember this Minuet everyones talking about? ;(

ps. It's nice to see JazzRiker pruned his nick a little. <3

Not sure, maybe google it, for the aaaahhhh moment? ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

For some reason her face is mildly irritating to me. I had a grrr moment myself.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

I dont know man... If I do that Google will know Im into that sort of stuff and some future employer is gonna go eww and burn my application in a bin...

edit also I cant decide what to use as my avatar lol...
    false colour scan of the moon
    autistic spider solitaire
    or
    random dude from LEXX (low ress)
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

For some reason her face is mildly irritating to me. I had a grrr moment myself.

Holographic character created by Riker who became self-aware (due to the Bynars recently updating the holodeck), and — of course — Will fell madly in love with her.

xlcl30gv0kb9.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    I just want Governess Janeway
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

could you kindly go check your forum settings and choose a nick please!
    (edit and if it doesnt let you, just drop a name like @kapu to get moar stars)

more Janeways is always a good idea thou :DD

edit2 awesomed your first comment :DD
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Not before Stripey-Shirt Janeway...
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have two rare Bynars who combine to make a super-rare Bynar please? One Zero and Zero One who make a One Zero Zero One super-rare pleeeeeeease?

Could be fun. As long as the rares are added to the regular loot pool right away and not held back like some of the new rares sometimes are.
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Can we have two rare Bynars who combine to make a super-rare Bynar please? One Zero and Zero One who make a One Zero Zero One super-rare pleeeeeeease?

Could be fun. As long as the rares are added to the regular loot pool right away and not held back like some of the new rares sometimes are.

Oh god yeah. I don't mind throwing honor at rares sometimes but I don't want to wait at least 6 months for them to start dropping. Even so, if they are rewards we could get 3 of each and that would only require 28,800 honor to finish them off immediately

Edit: or is that 57,000? I need the Bynars to work my maths out lol
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    A hologram mega could be amazing. Holograms spans so many series.
    TNG: Minuet (11001001); Madame Guinan (Dixon Hill holoprogram); Nikolai Rozhenko (Homeward); Age of Sail Worf, Age of Sail Picard, Age of Sail Troi (Generations); Musketeer Data, Musketeer Picard, Musketeer Riker, Governess Crusher, Picnicking Wesley (Hollow Pursuits).

DS9: Kira Quark (Meridian); Rurigan (Shadowplay); Safecracker Nog, Bagman Odo, Seductress Kira, High Roller Sisko, Gambler Kasidy Yates (Vic Fontaine's Nightclub holoprogram)

VOY: Governess Janeway (Janeway Lambda one holoprogram); Katie O'Clare, Michael Sullivan, Father Mulligan (Fairhaven holoprogram); Marayna (Paxau Resort holoprogram); Beowulf Doctor, Freya (Beowulf holoprogram); Dark Doctor (Equinox or Darkling); Iden (Flesh and Blood); Flotter (Adventures of Flotter holoprogram); Sandrine (Chez Sandrine holoprogram); Bartender Tuvok, Brigitte (The Killing Game); Warship Doctor, Warship Paris (Living Witness); Maquis Paris, (Insurrection Alpha holoprogram), Velocity Seven, Velocity Janeway (Velocity holoprogram); EMH Mark II (Message in a Bottle).

And of course Dr. Lewis Zimmerman, the father of holographics essentially.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNG: Minuet (11001001); Madame Guinan (Dixon Hill holoprogram); Nikolai Rozhenko (Homeward); Age of Sail Worf, Age of Sail Picard, Age of Sail Troi (Generations); Musketeer Data, Musketeer Picard, Musketeer Riker, Governess Crusher, Picnicking Wesley (Hollow Pursuits).

A few more off the top of my head, the rest of the gang from QPid (Troi, Riker, Guy of Gisbourne), Fist Full of Datas (Deputy Alexander, Data as Eli, Data in Sombrero, Data in a dress). Nicky the Nose, Carlos (Data from Dixon Hill)...
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

DS9: Kira Quark (Meridian); Rurigan (Shadowplay); Safecracker Nog, Bagman Odo, Seductress Kira, High Roller Sisko (Vic Fontaine's Nightclub holoprogram)

VOY: Governess Janeway (Janeway Lambda one holoprogram); Katie O'Clare, Michael Sullivan (Fairhaven holoprogram); Marayna (Paxau Resort holoprogram); Beowulf Doctor, Freya (Beowulf holoprogram); Dark Doctor (Equinox or Darkling); Iden (Flesh and Blood); Flotter (Adventures of Flotter holoprogram); Sandrine (Chez Sandrine holoprogram); Bartender Tuvok, Brigitte (The Killing Game); Warship Doctor, Warship Paris (Living Witness); Maquis Paris, (Insurrection Alpha holoprogram), Velocity Seven, Velocity Janeway (Velocity holoprogram); EMH Mark II (Message in a Bottle).

And of course Dr. Lewis Zimmerman, the father of holographics essentially.

A lot of those are not holograms. Or did you just mean crew who used holoprograms?

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Mirror Picard was based on the comic series out at the time. So he wasn’t in a tv series, but mirror Picard wasn’t created by DB at least.
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Kudos on the Riker name change, think that was probably a wise customer relations choice;) I was never a big minuet fan, so im actually hoping for janeway lol. It is spooky how closely they look alike thou.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    #IMissDealWithIt (Cause I remember the cause)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Flemming wrote: »
    Aside: If it IS Minuet, Jazz Musician Riker should have Full Bonus through the whole Mega. (Just because)

Did you really mean “Full Boner?”
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Aside: If it IS Minuet, Jazz Musician Riker should have Full Bonus through the whole Mega. (Just because)

Did you really mean “Full Boner?”

Ha!! Trombone fully deployed

• Options
    This would be a great time to bring Warship Doctor into the game. He's about the only one left from that episode we don't have.

YES! @Shan and DB listen to this man, he speaketh sense!!!
  • Options
    Oh getting those holoprograms are going to be brutal. LOL.

That's why I run Section 31 shuttles almost exclusively outside of events.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lewis Zimmerman with crazy eng and Sci would be cool.

Event: Lews Zimmerman something about EMH

Event crew: Lewis Zimmerman (legendary), Command Hologram (existing), Bashir EMH (New) or EMH2 (New)
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    A holoprogram mega seems like a very nice idea. Lots of options for crew left to choose from. Timelines usually lets every series appear in a Mega, so it will be interesting to see what holographic characters from TOS, ENT and DISCO will feature, if any.

My money is on the following:
    Minuet (TNG)
    Time's Arrow Guinan (TNG)
    Warship Doctor (Voy)
    Niners Jake (DS9)
    'Chef' Riker (ENT)
    RAF/ Aviator Burnham (non canon/ Disco)

• Options
    PolPol ✭✭✭

And how about 2 SR that combine into a Legendary?
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAAAO, all of ENT crews are holograms in the final episode so we can get Hologram T'Pol, Sato, Reed, Archer, Phlox, Shran and Trip!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    LMAAAO, all of ENT crews are holograms in the final episode so we can get Hologram T'Pol, Sato, Reed, Archer, Phlox, Shran and Trip!
    I wouldn't be opposed to a Chef Riker, but please god no to the rest of these.

Speaking of Enterprise, could we finally get Pregnant Trip? That episode had a holodeck-adjacent device.