Home The Bridge
Options

**Program loading. Please stand by.**

124»

Comments

• Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    I think that non-canon pirate Janeway is what sealed that jokes.

Mirror Picard, Troi, Data, Crusher and La Forge are from Comic series, Mirror Sato, Tucker, Mayweather, Jadzia, Uhura are from TV show and then you have absolutely terrible Mirror Janeway which wasn't a part of anything just a terrible fanfic. It was a major joke how DB will shoehorn Mirror Janeway and they really delivered that.

So it will be hard to get rid of that joke.

I didn't realize this till I saw the blog post this morning.
    Sixth crew choice: Mirror Janeway (Crusader Scientist)
    “Alright, so this is a non-canon character, referenced in novels, and we usually see her as an ambitious engineer or double agent. Either way, she is fighting for a cause. While I am not advocating those causes (whether this version is rebel or KCA spy is a matter for long debate), I am convinced she is fighting for something. I believe she is furthering her cause with her scientific skills. Mirror Janeway reminds me science and technology aren’t perfect and their applications may be even beyond the imagining of their creators.”

I don't know what novels they are, but that post suggests there were non-TV sources for the Mirror Janeway character.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    What I want to see:

4 new rares: 11, 00, 10, and 01. 11 and 00 can be 3/3-1/3'd into a 1/4 1100, 10 and 01 into 1001; 1100 and 1001 can be 4/4-1/4'd into a 1/5 11001001.

What I don't want to see:
    Katie O'Claire. Just, no.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I want to see:

4 new rares: 11, 00, 10, and 01. 11 and 00 can be 3/3-1/3'd into a 1/4 1100, 10 and 01 into 1001; 1100 and 1001 can be 4/4-1/4'd into a 1/5 11001001.

It's been a while since we had a new Janeway, so I say it's time for Katie O'Clare
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    What I want to see:

It's been a while since we had a new Janeway, so I say it's time for Katie O'Clare

It’s time for any new Janeway 😉
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Oh yeah

hhrwx90djrsw.gif
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some jokes deserve to never die.
    qv5mpg2csgly.jpg
  • Options
    Oh yeah

hhrwx90djrsw.gif

Yikes, more terrifying than normal Janeway ;)
  • Options
    Well it's been almost a year since the last Janeway, so I'll weather any Burnway 'jokes' in order to get her. I suspect DB will throw in a Janeway repeat after the mega, but you never know.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    JazzRiker wrote: »
    eitpyxu5tkkv.png

Hey @JazzRiker, she sure does look like minuet! Wonder if they'll give her that sexy red dress she looked so good in?
    te62mbxwk2nd.jpg
    HIGH RANKING, HIGHLY SEXY FLEET SEEKS HOT & ACTIVE PEOPLE FOR SOME FUN PLAY.

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Don’t worry, we will train you…. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, though…. We don’t supply them.

We’re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family.
    We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at all…. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for more good people to enjoy the game with us, and we offer a TON to our members, in return. We prefer level 50 members and above. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We use the DISCORD app for all our fleet chats (it's free). We're much better organized than many other top-tier fleets in the game, while a heck of a lot more relaxed and much more fun to be a part of. I have numerous other former fleet Admirals who joined me, and we have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you. Sure, we all love the game, and we enjoy playing it often; but we're also a fun family of kooky friends from around the world, who enjoy playing the game together. On top of playing, we also hang out often and share plenty of good laughs, an excellent supportive environment and one another's company.

It's OK if you don't play every day. You don’t have to be a daily player, but the more you play the more fun you’ll have with us. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for five days or more, I won't kick you for inactivity. You can send me that message on DISCORD at any time you need to; it takes only a moment. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible.

All Captains MUST have a name other than just “Captain” so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if we’re both friends & family.

WE’RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game, nearly 24/7. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    eitpyxu5tkkv.png

Hey @JazzRiker, she sure does look like minuet! Wonder if they'll give her that sexy red dress she looked so good in?

Can’t get anything past your eagles eyes...

nzh96p225j1x.jpeg
  • Options
    eitpyxu5tkkv.png

nzh96p225j1x.jpeg

It was the hairstyle and the pose... hard to forget
    HIGH RANKING, HIGHLY SEXY FLEET SEEKS HOT & ACTIVE PEOPLE FOR SOME FUN PLAY.

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Don’t worry, we will train you…. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, though…. We don’t supply them.

We’re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family.
    We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at all…. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for more good people to enjoy the game with us, and we offer a TON to our members, in return. We prefer level 50 members and above. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We use the DISCORD app for all our fleet chats (it's free). We're much better organized than many other top-tier fleets in the game, while a heck of a lot more relaxed and much more fun to be a part of. I have numerous other former fleet Admirals who joined me, and we have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you. Sure, we all love the game, and we enjoy playing it often; but we're also a fun family of kooky friends from around the world, who enjoy playing the game together. On top of playing, we also hang out often and share plenty of good laughs, an excellent supportive environment and one another's company.

It's OK if you don't play every day. You don’t have to be a daily player, but the more you play the more fun you’ll have with us. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for five days or more, I won't kick you for inactivity. You can send me that message on DISCORD at any time you need to; it takes only a moment. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible.

All Captains MUST have a name other than just “Captain” so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if we’re both friends & family.

WE’RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game, nearly 24/7. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    eitpyxu5tkkv.png

eitpyxu5tkkv.png

It was the hairstyle and the pose... hard to forget

Now all we need is Vic Fontaine singing Chris DeBurgh’s “Lady in Red”...
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    kapu wrote: »
    ...why dont I remember this Minuet everyones talking about? ;(

ps. It's nice to see JazzRiker pruned his nick a little. <3

Not sure, maybe google it, for the aaaahhhh moment? ;)

For some reason her face is mildly irritating to me. I had a grrr moment myself.

I was 16 when this ep came out originally. Thought she was pretty hot for an "old" adult then, lol, and even more so now, lol.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    kapu wrote: »
    ...why dont I remember this Minuet everyones talking about? ;(

ps. It's nice to see JazzRiker pruned his nick a little. <3

Not sure, maybe google it, for the aaaahhhh moment? ;)

For some reason her face is mildly irritating to me. I had a grrr moment myself.

I was 16 when this ep came out originally. Thought she was pretty hot for an "old" adult then, lol, and even more so now, lol.

I always noticed how she had one hell of a wide jaw though :p
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.