Home The Bridge
Options

**Program loaded.** Holodeck Mega-Event beginning on October 4!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    Every time I think of the name "Photonic Fantasies," I keep getting this sick feeling in my stomach that we're going to see "Sexy Holosuite Quark" at some point...

tpzidagwf0iw.jpg

Let's keep that in the "over my dead body" file JazzRiker has Ghost Candle Beverly in.

Lets add nude Ishka and nude Lwaxana while we're at it.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I think of the name "Photonic Fantasies," I keep getting this sick feeling in my stomach that we're going to see "Sexy Holosuite Quark" at some point...

tpzidagwf0iw.jpg

Let's keep that in the "over my dead body" file JazzRiker has Ghost Candle Beverly in.

Along with nude Phlox and nude There-are-Four-Lights Picard. Let's just agree that nude crew are not good cards for the game. Please and thank you.
  • Options

tpzidagwf0iw.jpg

Along with nude Phlox and nude There-are-Four-Lights Picard. Let's just agree that nude crew are not good cards for the game. Please and thank you.

Midriffs are fine, but I'm not a big fan of freeing anyone's nipple thank you very much. We have enough bare chested men in this game without stripping them down to their underpants (or less) or anything less than Jadzia's swimsuit.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

tpzidagwf0iw.jpg

Midriffs are fine, but I'm not a big fan of freeing anyone's nipple thank you very much. We have enough bare chested men in this game without stripping them down to their underpants (or less) or anything less than Jadzia's swimsuit.

It appears that DB agrees with you as they acknowledged that Trip-on-the-ropes is their own creation and they made sure he was wearing a tank top, even though there's plenty of reference material from the show for leaving him bare-chested. So I wouldn't worry too much.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options

tpzidagwf0iw.jpg

It appears that DB agrees with you as they acknowledged that Trip-on-the-ropes is their own creation and they made sure he was wearing a tank top, even though there's plenty of reference material from the show for leaving him bare-chested. So I wouldn't worry too much.

I'm not. I did go all out to get Trip last weekend, and I probably wouldn't have if he was bare chested. I actually quite like the card and think DB did a good job, and his game stats were pretty good too.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    JazzRiker wrote: »

tpzidagwf0iw.jpg

My powers are not unlimited. There will probably eventually be some kind of naked character :s

There already is one:
    xah3cvgdvbge.png
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    [/quote]

My powers are not unlimited. There will probably eventually be some kind of naked character :s [/quote]

How’s EMH/Cheesecake Seven with MED/SCI/ENG coming?
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad DB! Minuet just got a lot worse. Not a single shuttle with less than 4 crew required!
  • Options

I cast my vote for naked Sato please... whoops, misogynistic... bad Paund Skumm... but it’s canon!!!

Would go well with Underwear Tucker... Aka Rescuer Tucker.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »

The idea has been planted. Now to wait to see if the seed takes root... >:)

I cast my vote for naked Sato please... whoops, misogynistic... bad Paund Skumm... but it’s canon!!!

4qwgzbudslld.jpeg

The look of disdain in the pic just make me want it that much less......
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »

The idea has been planted. Now to wait to see if the seed takes root... >:)

I am 100% positive of a good result - latest by christmas :pB)
  • Options
    You know ... Quark is going to want to ‘get in on the action’ with his “holosuites”. But of course. Lol
  • Options
    If you intentionally fail shuttle missions to make them quick, does that cause you to lose the other good shuttle mission benefits, like 5* training?

Yes

Yes, you lose the trainers, and you lose the ability to regularly get 2* or better faction items. If that faction comes up in faction events, you can farm those things during the event without increasing the difficulty when the even ends.

So I'm still wondering if someone is pulling my leg here. I've been tanking shuttle missions for 2 weeks straight and I'm still sitting at 3:00, like around 150 missions into it already. Just how long does it take? I was told about a week..
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KopaceticK wrote: »
    If you intentionally fail shuttle missions to make them quick, does that cause you to lose the other good shuttle mission benefits, like 5* training?

Yes

Yes, you lose the trainers, and you lose the ability to regularly get 2* or better faction items. If that faction comes up in faction events, you can farm those things during the event without increasing the difficulty when the even ends.

So I'm still wondering if someone is pulling my leg here. I've been tanking shuttle missions for 2 weeks straight and I'm still sitting at 3:00, like around 150 missions into it already. Just how long does it take? I was told about a week..

The time is really dependent on the skill level of your crew and number of section 31 shuttles you’ve run in the past.

What average skill (using and = hi plus 1/4 low skill) level do you need to put in shuttles to get a 70% projection? Track this for a few days and make sure it’s steadily declining.

• Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    KopaceticK wrote: »

Yes

The time is really dependent on the skill level of your crew and number of section 31 shuttles you’ve run in the past.

What average skill (using and = hi plus 1/4 low skill) level do you need to put in shuttles to get a 70% projection? Track this for a few days and make sure it’s steadily declining.

Good idea, I'll start tracking it.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been doing the same thing. The problem is that the minimum chance of success is 14%. I’ve passed a lot of missions at 14%.