Home Engineering Room
Options

No Ads Available

Comments

• Options
    I have the same problem. Nokia 6.1 on Android 8.1 with lastest updates. No ads for 3 days now. Tried ID reset several times but it didn't work. Followed CS' recommendations, but they didn't work too.
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Android 7.1.1 Moto E4 phone.
    Ads just totally stopped Thursday after I bought an extra pack of cadet tickets. (Just lovely Timing)

Wife on other device using older android (5 I think ) is getting them regularly.

The closest I've been all day to an ad was it popping up for a half second when I went in to Dabo for the first time of the day. But gone before I could react.
  • Options
    CS isn't even bothering to help me. Some kind of canned response about it being out of their hands and it's up to the advertisers to decide if I am appropriate, my device is appropriate, or they have ads which are appropriate.

I'm guessing they're not fussed about my ad warping revenue.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    iPhone 5S, iOS 11.4. I had ads until CS suggested I re-install to fix a performance issue. As soon as I re-installed (late Wed 10/3 or after midnight 10/4), I lost all access to ads (no ad buttons in-game).

iPad Mini 2. iOS 11.2.2. I have ads on this. I have not re-installed for a while. Ads crash a lot on this device, though.
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12. No ads for at least 48 hours

Update: I switched to my iPad and I was surprised to see I had a free dabo ad available.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    No Ads here either for 3 days now. I have an Android device and have not had any problems until now. There has been no recent changes with my phone, OS, IP or anything!! It's not on my end.
    Missing out on all the extra credits, chronitons and all really puts me at a disadvantage to others. Running updated Android Pie OS. No issues with anything at all!!! Just this!! DB please check into this for us. The double ad rewards is an excellent idea!!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am running an iPhone 8 with iOS 12.0 and ads have been coming in fine for me. Ads work both on the WiFi at home and through my mobile provider. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    DragenDragen ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Dragen wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem on my tablet. I can click on the add button but the add doesn't start. On my phone on the other hand I have no problems.
    Tablet: Asus Zenpad P027. Android 7.0
    Phone: Motorola Moto G5s plus. Android 7.1.1

That is another issue imho.
    In this thread we are discussing the absence of ads altogether, as in the option is not even there.

Could be different then. It started around the same time though. Should I start a new thread for this?
  • Options
    I have no ads whatsoever too!! Not just the 2X rewards. None! No ads at all!! For 3 days!
  • Options
    Same here, no ads whatsoever.

iPhone 6 and iPad Air
    Both running 11.4
  • Options
    @Shan. The rot is spreading. Two more of my fleet have complained about loss of adwarps. CS can't do anything about it, so maybe it's the ad provider who's at fault here?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    You can add me to this list.

Ads stopped working for me this morning on both my Android devices. Have tried everything I could think of (restarting device, clearing game data/cache, using a VPN, uninstalling and reinstalling the game), to get them to pop but nothing has worked.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
    Fleet Admiral

For more info on us, check our wiki page:
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
    All are welcome to join and use the Bot.
  • Options
    I've had the same problem. Warp-Ads have completely disappeared over the last couple days. However, strangely, I just got 1, so who knows if they fixed the bug.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had the same problem. Warp-Ads have completely disappeared over the last couple days. However, strangely, I just got 1, so who knows if they fixed the bug.

After reading your post I just checked. I still have no ads

• Options
    RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I just switched to a new phone and cannot get ads. I can still see them on my old phone, I cannot see them on my new phone.

New Phone - Samsung Galaxy S9 -
    OS 8.0.0
  • Options
    I get none on either my new Xperia XA1 or my old Galaxy S6, haven't had any adds for about a week os 8.0.0 for the Xperia, not sure on the S6. Location New Zealand if that makes any difference
  • Options
    All ads went off yesterday for me.

Iphone SE
    Ios12
  • Options
    Still no ads on my Android Moto X. I'm getting ads on my iPad though
  • Options
    I got the same canned bs from CS. To add insult, they shared a link that was to the old forums (which was like 2 ad formats ago) where Nod explained how ads worked.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    I got the same canned bs from CS. To add insult, they shared a link that was to the old forums (which was like 2 ad formats ago) where Nod explained how ads worked.

#metoo
    #csbs
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are ads being filtered out gradually?
  • Options
    One would think DB wants to fix this ASAP.
    Because we just get imaginary stuff for the ads, but DB actually gets hard cash for that.
    But I guess if someone drops a few million USD in your bank account you don't care about ad incomes anymore. :/
  • Options
    No Ads since Oct 4
    iPhone 6s
    iOS 11.4.1
  • Options
    I may have stumbled onto the solution for the disappearing / no ads problem.

As I posted previously, both my Android devices stopped getting ads yesterday for no apparent reason. I spent a couple of hours trying everything I could thing of to get them to reappear but had no luck.

I usually keep my game on in the background with whatever device I'm using at the time and every once in a while the game will restart but when it does, it automatically loads my game profile.

Today, however, for some inexplicable reason, the game completely logged me out and it restarted with a new account. I was a bit annoyed by this because I was at work and really didn't have time for this nonsense. So I watched the intro and, as soon as I could, logged into my original account and wouldn't you know it .... BEHOLD .... the ads were working again!

This happened a few hours ago on my phone while I was at work and had no way of confirming if this was a furtuitous accident or if DB/Ad providers had fixed the problem.

I got home a few minutes ago and logged into my other device (tablet) and saw that the ads weren't working on that device although they were still appearing on my phone. So I intentionally logged out of my Google profile on my tablet, restarted the game as a new user and then logged back into my original account and .... voila ... the ads appeared!

I still can't believe how fortunate it was that the game logged me out and I stumbled onto this. It wouldn't have occurred to me to try this otherwise.

Hope this simple solution works for everyone else.
    Fleet Admiral

• Options
    Thanks for letting us know Gabe..
    I'm not using a Google account, I'm living in using DB creds, will try then reply.

I'd already done a clear data, clear cache, uninstall and reinstall but I logged in before the demo concluded.. I'll try again using your method.
  • Options
    Not sure if I did it correctly or not but this did not work for me. I was able to restart with a fresh new game and then after the demo I switched to my normal account and still no ads of any kind. Day #5 for me now. :neutral:
  • Options
    Not sure if I did it correctly or not but this did not work for me. I was able to restart with a fresh new game and then after the demo I switched to my normal account and still no ads of any kind. Day #5 for me now. :neutral:

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Are you on Android?

Fleet Admiral

• Options
    [GoT] Gabe wrote: »

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Are you on Android?

Yes, even tried to reset the ad id again thinking that maybe all of the restarting might have cleared something out but still nothing. Thanks for the advice though, nice that we try to help each other out. :smile:
  • Options
    Nada for myself also.
    Android.
  • Options
    Try running a VPN when you load the game. Didn't work for me these last two days but worked previously when ads disappeared. Since you re-started the game on a new account, clearing the game data/cache again might be another idea. Unfortuntely I'm grasping at straws now. Was really hoping the other idea would work for everyone.
    Fleet Admiral