No Ads Available

124»

Comments

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    :smile::smile::smile:
  • Options
    now have access to ad's on my xperia. Not sure if logging in on my iPod last night helped or not but something worked
  • Options
    I got ads back today. I didn't do anything to get them back, it just happened. iPhone 5s. iOS 11.4.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done nothing to help my situation since my last post that didn't help..

... Just checked now and I've got Dabo free spin back and assuming double up ads.

The only thing that has changed is the server update.

Although not deliberate something got fixed with it.

As problems may have been following or near a cache / data clearing in my app and I'm 99% sure I've seen a few others mention similar I would make the guess that maybe there is some sort of server token ? Or cookie like object when logging in to the game following a server update.

Following the cache / data clearing it became missing or out of sync until the new server push today put things back in order.

Lol if anyone that has got it just start to work again wants to test the theory clear your cache and data then log in let me know LOL. (Unless it's an alt on a secondary device.. don't, I'm goofing !).

.... It fits.
  • Options
    Dam it.

Spoke to soon.
    Went back to game after writing that and neither are present.
    (And no it's not cool down, I never used it)

I donno.
    Guess that theory is it the window.
    Still broken :(
  • Options
    Lol omg scratch that scratch..
    So after -That- message I swiped the game closed and opened up again and the Dabo spin returned, tried a cadet ticket again and double rewards worked.

So.. my theory Does still fit, but now it's behavior is different.

I can't app swap if I want to do a double or a Dabo second. I have to be in game fresh Each time I want to perform one.

I can live with that.
    It's better then not having them at all.
  • Options
    Hey Gabe, I got my ads back today. Don't know of it was anything we did last night or if they finally fixed it. Thanks for all your help!! Appreciate your time!!😃😃
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Captain Q wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Captain Q wrote: »
    No ads still for me. CS' reply to me is that I have an obscure device. I didn't know AndroidOne, which is basically the new Nexus program, and is on millions of devices, is 'obscure'. <smh...>

Did you force close the app?

Yes (from system settings), and a reboot, and an AdID reset, and a spin-around counter-clockwise, twice, while shaking my left leg and humming the theme song from an old obscure TV show, Bewitched.

Ads on my old Nexus 7 works, on the other hand...

Maybe fix's rollout takes a tad more time?

:s:'(:(

We are still looking for the cause of this, so nothing has been rolled out.
    Nice choice of theme song btw :)

Thanks for looking into this @Shan! I'll give it 24 more hours, then switch to the "I Dream of Genie" theme song...

;)
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    I did nothing different at all, but today my ads seem to have come back. Not sure if they are as frequent, but Ive had enough so far to prove the bug has been corrected.
  • Options
    Ads are back on my s6 edge + as of this afternoon!!
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    It would seem that we all lost them when they did the live update for the new distress call and got them back when they updated again with the new collection. It could just be a coincidence but it fits with what the majority of us are reporting.
  • Options
    WOOHOO!!! THEY'RE BAAAAACK!!!

Thank you <3<3<3@Shan <3<3<3 !!!
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    AandraaAandraa ✭✭✭
    Aandraa wrote: »
    No ads since 24 hours
    Huawei Mediapad X2
    Android 5.0.1
    Game rev. 117204

Problem solved here. I didn't do anything. Suddenly ads came back just like they vanish.
  • Options
    Thanks @Shan it appears as if all is well and good my end too!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Ads are back for me as well. Didn't do anything out of the ordinary to fix it from my end other than restart the app at least daily.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested