Home Engineering Room
Options

No Ads Available

Comments

• Options
    So, Gabe is it your Google account or your game account? I tried logging in to my old alt account (and boy the in-game mail was exciting! And a whole bunch of free pulls for some reason) and then back into my account and neither showed any ads.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Hey Gabe thanks for the info. I'll try logging out of Google play and try the restart. Thanks!!
  • Options
    Not having any luck. So how did you log out of your account?? Which account?? How did you then open the game on Google Play if you were logged out??
  • Options
    Hi Gabe and everyone,

Unfortunately logging out didn't work for me. This is what I did.

I deleted and reinstalled the app to get a new account/dbid (I did not trust the wording of "reset account").

This time I finished the prologue (normally I skip the prologue after a reinstall and switch accounts as soon as I can hit the menu button). I linked this 2nd account to an email and switched to my primary. Neither my primary nor my secondary can adwarp.

I decided to test "reset account" on my 2nd account, so at this point I have a 3rd unlinked account. I finish the prologue again. No adwarps on any of these 3 accounts (my primary, my second, or my temp 3rd). But at least now I know "reset account" doesn't delete your current account, it just gives you a fresh dbid.
  • Options
    I can't figure out how to sign out of my goggle account but I did uninstall, reinstall with a new account and do the entire prologue and that did not work. I can still do the ads on my old phone for the next day or so.
  • Options
    [GoT] Gabe [GoT] Gabe ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Yeah I was weary of the "reset account" button so I logged out of google then restarted the game and it gave me a new DBID.

What I did was:

Click Google Play games in the game menu button (top right corner)
    0faqce1avoxt.jpg

Then you should see something like this:
    dzanxc8pofyg.jpg

Click on the settings button and you shouldl see the option to log out of the Google account.
    akh1g3kztetj.jpg

Really don't understand why this worked for me but no-one else.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
    Fleet Admiral

For more info on us, check our wiki page:
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
    All are welcome to join and use the Bot.
  • Options
    What does the next screen look like?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Oh, on the game by the messages, etc
  • Options
    What does the next screen look like?

Updated my previous post with more screen shots.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
    Fleet Admiral

For more info on us, check our wiki page:
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
    All are welcome to join and use the Bot.
  • Options
    When I go to setting, I see this
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    A pic that is not like that
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    No sign out choice
  • Options
    I see what you mean now. Nope, just gives me the choice of using another account. Thanks for trying. Guess my device just won't do it. Appreciate your time!!
  • Options
    Thanks for your help! Guess my device will not do it.
  • Options
    AandraaAandraa ✭✭✭
    No ads since 24 hours
    Huawei Mediapad X2
    Android 5.0.1
    Game rev. 117204
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Dragen wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem on my tablet. I can click on the add button but the add doesn't start. On my phone on the other hand I have no problems.
    Tablet: Asus Zenpad P027. Android 7.0
    Phone: Motorola Moto G5s plus. Android 7.1.1

That is another issue imho.
    In this thread we are discussing the absence of ads altogether, as in the option is not even there.

Correct. I don’t even have the option. And as the other poster said, I have not done any updates in this time frame

Same just suddenly stopped tonight. I am on s6 edge + running 7.0. No change to device they just stopped.

I have tried all suggestions to fix & nothing

Btw, my friend has a lg rebel 3 lte running 7.0 & i logged into my game & ads are fine.
    I can't however steal the phone until this gets fixed.

The last game update hyped the x2 rewards as new feature content. So having some left out is significant disadvantage for cadet rewards.

What is being done about this? Certainly i should not lose out on x2 shuttle boosts or pay extra out of pocket.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    No ads for days over here
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the reports for this, everyone.
    I will forward them to the team, we are still looking into it to find the cause.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the reports for this, everyone.
    I will forward them to the team, we are still looking into it to find the cause.

Thanks for letting us know that this is still be looked at, Shan. Personally, I appreciate the communication. :)
  • Options
    Ok, not sure what just happened but I just logged into the game and, miraculously, my ads are back. Both regular and 2x! I can only assume that DB somehow fixed it as I haven't done anything since we were trying Gabe's fix last night.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. They are back after a restart
  • Options
    No ads still for me. CS' reply to me is that I have an obscure device. I didn't know AndroidOne, which is basically the new Nexus program, and is on millions of devices, is 'obscure'. <smh...>
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    Ads look like they are finally back for me too!!!
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    Ads are back for me as well.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Q wrote: »
    No ads still for me. CS' reply to me is that I have an obscure device. I didn't know AndroidOne, which is basically the new Nexus program, and is on millions of devices, is 'obscure'. <smh...>

Did you force close the app?

• Options
    I'm currently having this issue on my iPhone. I know ads aren't available on Steam, are they on Facebook Gameroom?
  • Options

Yes (from system settings), and a reboot, and an AdID reset, and a spin-around counter-clockwise, twice, while shaking my left leg and humming the theme song from an old obscure TV show, Bewitched.

Ads on my old Nexus 7 works, on the other hand...

Maybe fix's rollout takes a tad more time?

:s:'(:(
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently having this issue on my iPhone. I know ads aren't available on Steam, are they on Facebook Gameroom?

Ads are not available on Facebook, no.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes (from system settings), and a reboot, and an AdID reset, and a spin-around counter-clockwise, twice, while shaking my left leg and humming the theme song from an old obscure TV show, Bewitched.

Ads on my old Nexus 7 works, on the other hand...

Maybe fix's rollout takes a tad more time?

:s:'(:(

We are still looking for the cause of this, so nothing has been rolled out.
    Nice choice of theme song btw :)
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    After not having ads since last Thursday I just received one. I used it on the Dabo wheel.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals