Home The Bridge
Options

How many copies of The Caretaker did you receive?

[GoT] Unsober Shimoda[GoT] Unsober Shimoda ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in The Bridge
With The Caretaker leaving the Gauntlet this weekend, how many did you earn?

Sorry that there is no option for "Zero"... I put it in there, or at least that's what I'm telling myself, but it didn't show.
[GoT] Drunk Shimoda
GoT Chief Communications Officer

How many copies of The Caretaker did you receive? 258 votes

30% 79 votes
23% 61 votes
14% 38 votes
14% 37 votes
9% 24 votes
5+
7% 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    New Gauntlet: Armus!!!

Have to admit, I'm intrigued... Thoughts? Opinions? Pitchforks & Torches?
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    One Caretaker for me. Two Guinan and one Locutus as far as the other gauntlet crew go.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Two for me, but more importantly ...Yay Armus!
  • Options
    You left off ZERO
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Why is there no option for ZERO? Because I never got a single one of those motherf...

I swear to Raul I put "0" as an option, but it didn't pop up... Apologies...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    PaPa ✭✭
    I knew The Caretaker was leaving because I just got him for the first time two weeks ago. The same happened with Locutus and Guinan where I also got one copy each just before they were leaving the gauntlet.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ack...pressed the wrong button. I got two pretty quickly after he was released and then a third a few months ago.

Armus is exciting, though - similar in some ways to Surak but with a COM secondary instead of DIP, SEC tertiary instead of COM, and a higher max proficiency instead of a strong base. A definite challenger to the SEC/SCI dominance of Gangster Spock and COM/SCI dominance of Surak but not so high as to invalidate the lucky few who landed Gary Seven a while back. I have no illusions about being as ludicrously fortunate at getting him as I was my first Caretaker, I just hope I’m not one of the many who never gets him at all.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only had one, but hey. I had 6 copies of Guinan so I'm not too bothered. I would have liked more stars but hey. Hopefully they will release him in packs before the game shuts down in the near future.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao for once I hope that Armus will avoid me...

I already have Surak and Seven of Nine.

They should give a SEC beast.
  • Options
    RNG was bad as usual when it comes to Gauntlet Leg crew(no Locutus, 1 Guinan only). At least i was able to pick up 2 Caretakers.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    *screaming for a zero option*
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Why is there no option for ZERO? Because I never got a single one of those motherf...

I also got zero
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    A big nice and round 0.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    After going way more than 20k gauntlet rounds without getting a single Caretaker, I have been lucky enough to get 3 copies in the last couple months!

I also got 3 copies of Guinan, but my only copy of Locutus was from the 20k gauntlet rounds achievement, as I was still a relatively new player when Locutus was replaced.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Goose egg.

Not happy that this will be the only way to get the only villain in Star Trek history to permanently kill off a main character.
  • Options
    2 currently , maybe I’ll be lucky and get another :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    1 Locutus, 0 Guinan, 2 Caretakers.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    I got one after 4 months of cursing my luck and spending copious merits and occasional DIL to consistently stay in top ten; only to get it when I ranked 42 award. Then I got my second one 3 days later just coasting ... the DB rng gods have a sense of humor.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolute failure of a poll since it doesn't have zero as an option.

Anywho, I got 4 Caretakers all since early October.

I'm really happy for a fleetmate that got his first one last night. Better late than never.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    00yc97nm2mdo.png
  • Options
    Absolute failure of a poll since it doesn't have zero as an option.

Should I flog myself for failing you so, Great One?
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    [GoT] Unsober Shimoda[GoT] Unsober Shimoda ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    To actually add something helpful, I believe the message board software registers "0" as an empty input (since it's zero) so it gets excluded. If you want to include it as a choice, you should type the word "Zero" instead.

Thank you for the tip... Since we always wind up in the same Gauntlets, I will refrain from attacking the next time!
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    Five Caretakers. It,s a shame he's being replace with Armus. I can think of better crew then him as a reward for Gauntlet.

• Options
    I keep getting one each of all gauntlet characters. However, for a while there I was fairly gauntlet ambivalent (#1 spot achievement just want that motivating). Giving it more priority these days and hoping for one more before the end of the month.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    I keep getting one each of all gauntlet characters. However, for a while there I was fairly gauntlet ambivalent (#1 spot achievement just want that motivating). Giving it more priority these days and hoping for one more before the end of the month.

It's still the best place for farming Merits... I stick to a hard rule of no use of dilithium... Dilithium in Gauntlet is probably one of the worst possible uses, actually...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda