Home The Bridge
Options

How many copies of The Caretaker did you receive?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got my 3rd copy debating whether to fuse him to my 2/5 or keep him for a second copy
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Only 2 copies. No more for me I guess. The drop rate on him is just wrong.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I got the the last Caretaker I needed yesterday on a streak of 6 (right before he was slated to leave us). RNGesus smiled upon me! So, I ended up with 4 total as I did the double up once.
    naeg1t811mx2.jpeg
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Zero. I haven't had the game all that long, and I am still learning my way around the gauntlet. I love the extra merits from winning rounds though.
  • Options
    pirunapiruna ✭✭✭
    Many people in my fleet will stop playing the gauntlet and I will do the same. We are free.
  • Options
    Ended up with only 1. At least I know where my citations are going for a while! :p
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three of the seven end-of-gauntlet crates I got had trainers...but I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth - a 3/5* is 3 more than a lot of people.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    piruna wrote: »
    Many people in my fleet will stop playing the gauntlet and I will do the same. We are free.

Why would you stop? Gauntlet is a great way to farm merits.
  • Options
    Another vote for 0.
    Yes, I'm still upset about it.
    :'(
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
    Chief Science Officer
  • Options
    absolutely no Caretakers came to me during his time in the gauntlet
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    It's getting a bit tiresome seeing walls of Banjo Men in Gauntlet, after getting absolutely none.

At this rate, the only Gauntlet prize card that I'll ever get will be the achievement Locutus I'm slowly nearing.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll never happen, but a gauntlet legends of the past pack would sure be nice.
  • Options
    It'll never happen, but a gauntlet legends of the past pack would sure be nice.

Would be nice. But knowing DB (TP), it'll probably be like 25,000 dilithium.
    [SSR] Sorin08