Home The Bridge
Options

A New Mega-Event Approaches! Guess which character will be the recurrent Legendary reward crew

SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in The Bridge
"It's a game... it's fun.
Just let go.
Relax."

mjk0n57phsiu.png

Comments

• Options
    Why are there no comments on this? :D
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Wrong Board?
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I found out who it is, but I had to Google it. The silhouette made me think of Suspiria at first, but the hair was wrong and the quote leads in a completely different direction :D

EDIT: is this a real hint? Why is it in engineering?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    It's from the TNG episode, "The Game"... words in the quotes spoken by Etana Jol.

bgtxf3j6z91l.jpg

v6e99ll4qw1l.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, maybe that Ktarian headset will actually come in useful now. ;-)

And I suppose this means that this isn't going to be the Discovery-themed mega that many of us were expecting. So, either a January or February run for that, I'm guessing?

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    And I suppose this means that this isn't going to be the Discovery-themed mega that many of us were expecting. So, either a January or February run for that, I'm guessing?

Guess I was thinking we'd see that for the February mega since Disco S2 will have just gotten under way on January 17th.
  • Options
    Does this character deserve to be a recurring legendary?
    Ace_Rimmer wrote: »

I suppose as much as T'kuvma and Kortar. Sometimes the Mega 5* is obscure and sometimes they aren't.

Thing is T'kuvma and Kortardidn't have big on screen parts but they were both important in Klingon folklore or history.

But this person didn't do anything special, unless she a Katarian God.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

I suppose as much as T'kuvma and Kortar. Sometimes the Mega 5* is obscure and sometimes they aren't.

Thing is T'kuvma and Kortardidn't have big on screen parts but they were both important in Klingon folklore or history.

But this person didn't do anything special, unless she a Katarian God.

She played as key a role in the series as Minuet did, or Darth Bashir (legit one scene) for that matter. It's an odd choice, but we'll see what the theme is. Maybe it'll make sense.
  • Options
    FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    I only found the scene from the picture on a low-quality stream :/ She stole Riker's communicator and teased him with it.
    https://i.imgur.com/sgf2yDH.png

[GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what I want from a mega legendary?

I want one trait that matches a collection I haven't finished.

Carry on with your whining please.
  • Options

No.

But if she's awesome stats, then like Rufio and T'Kumquat, welcome to the crew quarters. :shrug:
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    doesn't exactly inspire excitement
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obscure and/or not well-liked character usually equals monster stats. The question is: will she be a Gauntlet ruiner like Surak and Mirror Picard or a shuttle/voyage titan like Ru’afo and the Borg Queen?
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭

The list of legendary characters in this game who don’t even remotely deserve that status is nearly as endless as it is upsetting.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine Reveler?
  • Options
    No really a character I would pick to level but I guess with four stars I will need to. I would say there are a lot more single episode / a few episode characters that are memorable. For me I would like to see Warship Neelix or Major Hayes, Neelix because it is a departure from his normal character and Hayes because I liked the character.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although the character seems to be an uninspired choice for a legendary 5*, she's a great choice from a storytelling perspective, if she's found a way to put most of the quadrant under her spell...
  • Options
    FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    Obscure and/or not well-liked character usually equals monster stats. The question is: will she be a Gauntlet ruiner like Surak and Mirror Picard or a shuttle/voyage titan like Ru’afo and the Borg Queen?

She could also have "realistic" skills...sooo...she seduced Riker, that means DIP....and she commands a small Ktarian ship, so let's give her COM as well....there you go, lore-friendly skills for everyone!

She wouldn't be the actual inventor of the Ktarian Headset, a prodigy who blends her profound SCIentific knowledge of both MEDicine and ENGineering to create such a technological masterpiece that can influence and stimulate a human brain?
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Although the character seems to be an uninspired choice for a legendary 5*, she's a great choice from a storytelling perspective, if she's found a way to put most of the quadrant under her spell...

All the better if Kivas Fajo becomes an event 5*, taking advantage of a subdued quadrant to pillage all unique items of value... or maybe she's teamed up with some rogue Q's (ie: female Q, young Q, Quinn) for the takeover (instead of technology like her last attempt)... lots of opportunity to work in some other highly requested characters!
  • Options
    Meh...

Hopefully the other new crew from this mega event will be more interesting.