Home The Bridge
Options

A New Mega-Event Approaches! Guess which character will be the recurrent Legendary reward crew

Comments

• Options
    Maybe some combination of MED/ENG/DIP? That would be useful. A case could easily be made for this skill set.

That would make total sense, and I'd be happy to have it. I think ENG and MED 1-2 in some order and either DIP or SCI (maaaybe SEC) for a tertiary.
  • Options
    She has to be three skills. Also dip/sci/eng seems reasonable. Time will tell.

Can't complain about what is basically a free legendary though even if the choice is strange.
  • Options
    I'm about as enthusiastic about this as I am any time my mother in law comes to town.

I'll say now what I'd say then..
    "(Sigh) ok, let's get on with it.."

Lol.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    So guesses on the theme?
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Although the character seems to be an uninspired choice for a legendary 5*, she's a great choice from a storytelling perspective, if she's found a way to put most of the quadrant under her spell...

All the better if Kivas Fajo becomes an event 5*, taking advantage of a subdued quadrant to pillage all unique items of value... or maybe she's teamed up with some rogue Q's (ie: female Q, young Q, Quinn) for the takeover (instead of technology like her last attempt)... lots of opportunity to work in some other highly requested characters!

How is there not a Kivas Fajo in this game?!?!!?
  • Options
    Forgot this character existed, and my main series is TNG XD. We'll see if she's worth 50K honor...
  • Options
    I genuinely wonder how DB come up with the idea of the MEGA Event Special Characters....... so far (apart from Borg Queen and possibly Cornwell) they have not inspired me with much mega feelings...... cant even guess what the theme will be??? Trek at Play?? Going to see Risa Quark and Vic fontaine again??
  • Options
    Color me unimpressed.
  • Options
    How underwhelming. A lame character from a super lame episode. I feel like the recurring Mega should be more than this
  • Options
    gzmh5brku82b.jpeg
    This is how much info there is ..... compared to someone like Queenie, she is a nobody!

And I was disappointed with Minuet..............
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    So guesses on the theme?

Game themed. We'll get a Dabo themed Jadzia Dax and a Velocity-playing Janeway

Perhaps a phaser range Guinan or Worf as well, or Picard/Riker for that matter.

Edit: The fencing Picard/Guinan would work there also.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean I have to go farm the Ktarian headset for some new event shenanigans?

VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    So to have Etana Jol is interesting in the fact that choosing her is quite the unique choice, buuuuut... I don't think she deserves to be a mega event star.

She's extremely niche and obscure, much like Kortar, but unlike in Kortar's defence, Etana isn't a mythic or culturally relevant figure. The one plus is that she adds another K'tarian to the game other than Naomi Wildman.

Even though I am not all that thrilled at her appearance, my main focus will of course be on a) is she a powerhouse for gauntlet/shuttles/voyages, b) does she have 3 skills as opposed to 2, and c) is her skill set unique, does it provide anything I don't already have that is better or more widely available?
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Another missed opportunity for Admiral Valdore to enter the game. We better get Flashlight Data.
  • Options
    So much for TOS Mega...
  • Options
    hope good stat :)
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    *YAWN*

What an uninspiring toon. I have a feeling she'll be a dupe of uninspiring stats that we already have.

And yeah, more preaching to us with some addiction themed event. It's official, these are all MEHga events.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    Kaitee wrote: »

(Just as others have said, OMG do not make her 400k on the threshold table, or so help me I will pack up my ship and start collecting pokemons or something.)

This x1000.

I dunno. 25000vp is practically giving those golds away. Wouldn't buying 72 shuttle rental tokens to get it be better for the bottom line?
  • Options
    Ace_Rimmer wrote: »
    Does this character deserve to be a recurring legendary?

Now there's a character I'd like to see!
    (see name above)

...Oh, wait a moment...