Home The Bridge
Options

A New Mega-Event Approaches! Guess which character will be the recurrent Legendary reward crew

124»

Comments

• Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we're getting a second Riker conquest in a row how long until we have a non-canon version of a certain person who once said 15k dil for Admiral Riker in the faction shop is a good deal?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Antasil wrote: »
    There are few characters left that would be 'worth' being a legendary mega character. So I understand the choice and I expect them to tie in a few events around the addictiveness of games or something.
    I mean, I can think of a bunch - Kivas Fajo, if you're looking for a one-off TNG villain, Admiral Forest from Enterprise, freaking Jellico and Shelby from TNG, Suspiria from Voyager, Li Nalas from DS9, Decker from TOS; they're all ones off the top of my head that I would find far more interesting than Etana Jol

Not to be controversial here, but I don’t see much of how Kivas Fajo would even be deserving of legendary status either. He was in a one-off episode of TNG, was somewhat interesting, but nothing awe-inducing. The others you mentioned are definitely more deserving though.

For me Fajo is one of the more memorable one off villains from the series. That said, we have one of my favorite ever guests on TNG - Dathon - as a three star "rare," so clearly DB doesn't agree with me on rare vs legendary.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this has been answered but does that mean mountaineer spock is the legendary character for the mega's first event?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we also appreciate the irony of an addictive game that takes your time from work and home having an event featuring an addictive game that takes your time from work and home.
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean we are going to get Falo from DS9?

zvpajqxnf8z0.png
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antasil wrote: »
    There are few characters left that would be 'worth' being a legendary mega character. So I understand the choice and I expect them to tie in a few events around the addictiveness of games or something.
    I mean, I can think of a bunch - Kivas Fajo, if you're looking for a one-off TNG villain, Admiral Forest from Enterprise, freaking Jellico and Shelby from TNG, Suspiria from Voyager, Li Nalas from DS9, Decker from TOS; they're all ones off the top of my head that I would find far more interesting than Etana Jol

Not to be controversial here, but I don’t see much of how Kivas Fajo would even be deserving of legendary status either. He was in a one-off episode of TNG, was somewhat interesting, but nothing awe-inducing. The others you mentioned are definitely more deserving though.

For me Fajo is one of the more memorable one off villains from the series. That said, we have one of my favorite ever guests on TNG - Dathon - as a three star "rare," so clearly DB doesn't agree with me on rare vs legendary.

And we have Fennim (who I personally love as a card due to his design and skill set) as a 5* who for most people wasn’t even memorable at all lol

Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    If we're getting a second Riker conquest in a row how long until we have a non-canon version of a certain person who once said 15k dil for Admiral Riker in the faction shop is a good deal?

As you mention it, it has been quite a while since we got a new Riker. Seems time is due I guess.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we be getting an unintentional ASMR sound clip with her?
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hated this episode as a kid, still don't like it
    Hate hate hate that she's a recurring that I pretty much have to keep
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do appreciate the irony of STT featuring a character from an episode about an addictive game...
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FM6Xfs2ZoY

They all deserve to be in this mega-event lmao.
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »

I don’t recall anywhere saying you must keep this character???

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

I don’t recall anywhere saying you must keep this character???

It was more implying that I can't (sanely) airlock a free 4/5 star character that's likely going to end up being important for voyages and what not
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of all the 10 Forwards in all the fleet in all the galaxy, she walks into mine?
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect Spock will be floating around laughing at humans addicted to a silly game and lecturing them, until he sees how far it goes, and we get a big poor addicts save the populace story.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    My guess:

Risa Mega Event where everyone is on vacation.

Edit: Probably focused on the "Casual" trait
  • Options
    I second that.
  • Options
    Nobody mentions that the mega theme could be related to Christmas/gifts/holidays since it's in December? Kinda makes sense with the whole relax it's a game concept, shore leave, silly spock version, etc.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

More likely that they screw it up by writing something like “Gee, I know we used to be unrepentantly evil, but now we just want to use our game to help people relax because they’re so stressed by the temporal crisis. Maybe the Ferengi Alliance, Section 31, or the Maquis want to help us build a gajillion headsets to pass around. But oh wait, the KCA or maybe the Romulans just want to have a big parade instead and only the version of Captain Janeway from ‘Workforce’ and/or Mirror Quark can make it happen.”

just wait until the headsets that everybody had to scan all the time to find, end up being galaxy event fuel...
  • Options
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »
    yv6jfepazdvk.png

Really DB? Really?

Spot would get a better reaction from players than Etana Jol.

Now I want a spot 5 star......
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    easypeasy wrote: »
    yv6jfepazdvk.png

Really DB? Really?

I think Spot is the only Star Trek pet I would want in game.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    yv6jfepazdvk.png

Really DB? Really?

Spot appeared 4 times I think, and was played by 3 different cats. Spot as an idea is good, but he never did anything. Porthos had more scenes and more of a role, even if you don't like Enterprise.

And for the 5* mega event pet: the mind-altering bug thing from Wrath of Kahn.
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    yv6jfepazdvk.png

Really DB? Really?

Spot appeared 4 times I think, and was played by 3 different cats. Spot as an idea is good, but he never did anything. Porthos had more scenes and more of a role, even if you don't like Enterprise.

Yes, but Spot didn’t have cheese flatulence. As far as we know.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    yv6jfepazdvk.png

Really DB? Really?

I don't have a problem with Enterprise, I just don't like dogs.

The Ceti Eel would be great. We already have it as an Augment item though.