Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Joy to the World - 12/27 (Mega-Event part 4)

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Joy to the World
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: High Roller Sisko 5* (Existing), K'mtar Alexander 4* (New), and Angel 1 Riker 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 12/27 until Monday 12/31

Ranked Reward 5*: Warship EMA (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 01/03.

Mega-Event recurrent featured crew: Etana Jol 5* (Existing)

Event Factions:
Federation, Klingon-Cardassian Alliance, Ferengi Alliance

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of B. Sisko, Alexander, Riker, and crew with the Pilot trait.

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Sisko good, Alexander from the future trying to save his father by making his child self tough, and EMA which I guess is the Emergency Medical Android version of the Voyager Doctor from one ep. Looks okay. It would be fun if all androids gave bonus too.
    03g7tpifv6il.jpg
    261dae1ca9wy.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    and EMA which I guess is the Emergency Medical Android version of the Voyager Doctor from one ep. Looks okay.

Yes! I don't make the connection, but FINALLY!
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yay future alexander, what a good episode that was - and he's only a 4* so i won't have to burn a ton of boosts, thanks as always for the info Shan!!
  • Options
    Getting close to a Warship collection.
  • Options
    das411 wrote: »
    yay future alexander, what a good episode that was - and he's only a 4* so i won't have to burn a ton of boosts, thanks as always for the info Shan!!

Why would they? They make more money this way and that's all they care about
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    You had me at Warship Doctor. Looks like I am going to have to get some extra Thursday cadet tickets next week...
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Eh, couldn't care any less about Jerk Alexander. But if it is Warship Doctor, as long as his stats don't s-duck , I'm probably going to have to spend a few boosts.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warship Doctor. I'm thinking Med-Sec-Cmd. But maybe Sci instead of Cmd? Similar to Command Hologram, but stronger as a legendary. Hopefully really solid Med stats.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Either of those would be fine w/ me @RaraRacing!

I think I have Degra at 2/5* and don't have DA McCoy yet.
    hmmm, I vote for hybrid event also.

ps. I have zero interest in running a single Ferengi shuttle this coming event. I usually run the 'underdog' faction the most, but this time will stock up on bloodwine from KCA regardless.
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    They still aren't abandoning this 5* for the next event nonsense eh? I was hopeful they might actually see how awful it is and go back

Not much chance, I think DB uses the Commander Peter Quincy Taggart mantra -
    "Never Give Up, Never Surrender!"
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    So ... if he's part of a re-run (which would be nice right after a Mega-event) then the Doc could be for either:

- Extinction Point: Hybrid with Scientist Degra, Lass and Stranded Odo;

- Plague of Plagues: Galaxy with "Dark Ages" McCoy, Danara Pel and Warship Chakotay.

- I don't think they'll run a straight Faction - as this event's one (that would be brutal).

Now if I re-read the event text for both ... they kinda both seem like a good fit for a Doc who wants to spread a disease amongst an innocent population.

Personal preference is for the Hybrid, as I need stars on Lass and have Degra at 1/5. :) But it is probably the other.

Anyway, my 2 cents.

EDIT: And what better event to follow up some Joy to the World ... good ol' mass extinction and plagues, ah yes touché.

I would lo e for it to be Plague of Plagues. My Dark Ages McCoy is 3/5.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    They still aren't abandoning this 5* for the next event nonsense eh? I was hopeful they might actually see how awful it is and go back
    looks like they do
    Shan wrote: »
    Ranked Reward 5*: Warship EMA (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 12/27.
    or was it a mistake and should be 1/3?

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kolrath wrote: »
    looks like they do
    Shan wrote: »
    Ranked Reward 5*: Warship EMA (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 12/27.
    or was it a mistake and should be 1/3?

Shan has had a busy couple days asking Devs questions for us.........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    So ... if he's part of a re-run (which would be nice right after a Mega-event) then the Doc could be for either:

- Plague of Plagues: Galaxy with "Dark Ages" McCoy, Danara Pel and Warship Chakotay.

My vote goes to extraction point :p got degra at 2/5 and need stars on laas and odo
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »

My vote goes to extraction point :p got degra at 2/5 and need stars on laas and odo

I just need stars on my 2/5 Degra, but I'm rooting for this one too.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do plague of plagues, I need a star for my dark ages mccoy.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

- I don't think they'll run a straight Faction - as this event's one (that would be brutal).

Now if I re-read the event text for both ... they kinda both seem like a good fit for a Doc who wants to spread a disease amongst an innocent population.

Personal preference is for the Hybrid, as I need stars on Lass and have Degra at 1/5. :) But it is probably the other.

Anyway, my 2 cents.

EDIT: And what better event to follow up some Joy to the World ... good ol' mass extinction and plagues, ah yes touché.

"Extinction Point"
    Rank 4*: Laas
    Threshold 4*: Stranded Odo

"Plague of Plagues"
    Rank 4*: Danara Pel
    Threshold 4*: Warship Chakotay

For replays, these have sometimes been reversed. That'd suit me fine in either event, as I need two stars for Laas and three for Danara Pel.

Incidentally, in case anyone's curious, the next Faction Event in line to be replayed is "Alpha and Omega". The first run's Featured Crew:

5* Agent Janeway
    4* Dr. Hippocrates Noah
    4* Maquis Ro Laren
  • Options
    Finally!!!!!! Evil Doctor woop!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Dr. Creon (¥SA)Dr. Creon (¥SA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Haven't been on here much lately but I have to say that I am excited for the Warship Doc.

@[H31] The Braavosi Bandit our wish is finally coming true! :D
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyway, my 2 cents.

"Extinction Point"
    Rank 4*: Laas
    Threshold 4*: Stranded Odo

"Plague of Plagues"
    Rank 4*: Danara Pel
    Threshold 4*: Warship Chakotay

For replays, these have sometimes been reversed. That'd suit me fine in either event, as I need two stars for Laas and three for Danara Pel.

Incidentally, in case anyone's curious, the next Faction Event in line to be replayed is "Alpha and Omega". The first run's Featured Crew:

5* Agent Janeway
    4* Dr. Hippocrates Noah
    4* Maquis Ro Laren

With the Alpha and Omega pack being offered right now, it's probably not going to be the event in 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm generally in favor of any version of the Holo doc that doesn't sing opera B)
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyway, my 2 cents.

In both cases, I have one of the purples in cryo, the other at three stars, and am missing a much-wanted gold. I'm good with either!
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    You had me at Warship Doctor. Looks like I am going to have to get some extra Thursday cadet tickets next week...

I been saving them up, will definitely use them for this, I love that char.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I so hope it’s plague of plagues 3rd star on DA McCoy event crew 3/4 and FE just what the doctor ordered but man I better stockpile chrons
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sincs I got Degra the other day, I would be fine with either rerun. Still leaning towards Plague of Plagues though.