Home The Bridge

What Did You Pick for the Future Mega Event Theme?

PetrichorPetrichor ✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in The Bridge
Just out of curiosity. Which did you pick?

What Did You Pick for the Future Mega Event Theme? 183 votes

Month of Hell
45%
ADM Fletcher [ET]Skizzy • VIP0 • §ëuss_bonaventureizausomeAmphistaffCaptain_WhoCaptain TFSSR BarkleyWaldoMagSabine of AthensCaptain DurfIkritRocpileMordackmiddleheadscruffy151Jim RaynorLady GaghgaghGeneral McDuckNS111111 83 votes
Wrath of Kirk
19%
[7TW] UnkieBGAWAHaBlackJim Steele[SJ] Admiral Aki÷ The Eternal ChampionFinnbar(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]SvenLundgrencmdrworfsexy_ladyGib - Admiral MarinersThurthoradHerbert•§ë• Captain TatemMirror CartmanSelene 7V’gerDirk GundersonIshmael Marx 35 votes
Romantic "Summer of Love"
2%
Zombie Squirrel KaiteeMuffanguest_1042961118471172guest_quest 5 votes
Vacation/Summer Celebration
2%
Travis S McClainKaiRo~peregrine~vin28Ratoverlord 5 votes
Cardassians vs. Maquis Resistance
8%
Warrior WilloIvanstoneCommander TuckerMidspeedCMO ZoidbergJayBeezyOdo MarmarosaPompeyMagnusS31Average GuyLegate Damar TheComedian=GBP= Plain Simple GarakVeterinary PhloxCommander KurnAvatrunei 16 votes
Scoundrels
3%
[DDF] Marge GundersonV.Nad Hal(HGH)Apollo[IR]HoratioHornblowerProont 6 votes
Hunters
0%
Rick Martel(l) 1 vote
Explorers
3%
·§ë· For the ManyDrone_one[S47] ELiL{DD} SmellyCaolanGenigma starlordTrue Trans Soul Rebel 7 votes
Undercover/Secret Agents
8%
[SSR] GTMET(10F)GeekgirlMatt_DeckerIronagedave[CFOH] BearcatCaptain ZloggChaoticDNA[7TW] Attack EyebrowsKarthonAce_RimmerI'm a Doctor, Not a...AdiJohn Luck PikkardIvlainCommander Shran@R@ Jorge 16 votes
Cultural Figures
4%
AggeK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteaFrank?[DC] Picard Loves RedsTeliko82sagimaNSEA Protector 1999Sisko's Self-Sealing Stembolaya [FF]/SSR/ AHSOG 9 votes

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Scoundrels
    I didnt know what to pick so I picked Scoundrels. Scoundrel comes up a lot in voyages and I do not have anyone good for it. Would have helped if we had more info on the categories.
    Let’s fly!
  • Explorers
    I really didn't know what to pick. So I thought I'd explore whatever with "Explorers"
  • Wrath of Kirk
    There has not yet been a true TOS Mega, and of the choices, that’s the most obvious to fill that void. Captain Terrell would be a fantasic choice for a mega 5*
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scoundrels
    I thought a Scoundrel focused Mega sounded fun. Year of Hell was tempting.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Month of Hell was close second
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    You already know what I picked ;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vacation/Summer Celebration
    There has not yet been a true TOS Mega, and of the choices, that’s the most obvious to fill that void. Captain Terrell would be a fantasic choice for a mega 5*

In hindsight, I wish I'd given conscious thought to this, as I definitely favor a TOS mega. I felt a bit put on the spot and hastily went with Vacation/Summer Celebration. As I noted elsewhere, I reckoned it might draw from things like Risa and the Paxau Resort holoprogram, and might also feature baseball, which could finally get me Niners Ezri Dax. I still think that could be fun, but now I hope I lose to "Wrath of Kirk".
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Month of Hell
    I thought of "Wraith of Kirk"
    But I compared my Janeway to Kirk and decided that way.

I am not surprised that the more defined ones are leading so far.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undercover/Secret Agents
    I went with undercover operative we have had quite a few events with characters of that trait it would be nice to use those prized possessions again.

I considered the Wrath of Kirk but then it might have had a danger of becoming an augment mega again, a TOS event would be nice but I don't think they would have gone that way they would have used film material instead.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Month of Hell
    Cardassians vs Maquis and Secret Agents (and possibly Scoundrels) are probably the best odds for another Garak, but in the end, Month of Hell sounds like more fun. Plus, I'm currently watching through Voyager right now. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the direct link to the survey, for folks who couldn't access it:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/sttvote

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Undercover/Secret Agents
    As traits go Undercover is my second highest...if only brutal had made the list B)
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrath of Kirk
    Month of Hell will probably be excellent but I had to vote with my heart...with these two on top, I didn’t even really take a close look at the other options.
  • Undercover/Secret Agents
    I wanted someone with a decent diplomacy skill. Someone hopefully with three skills instead of someone useless.

Otherwise I would have chosen the Hirogen one as they think they are a bit underrepresented.
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Month of Hell
    Kol is to T’Kuvma as Marayna is to Minuet. I hope I’m wrong, but I picked Voyager anyway. I want a 5* Janeway in an actual Starfleet uniform, even if it’s shredded.

It could even be a vessel for Cheesecake Seven to not be a 500$ fuse card, too. But more likely Marayna, or ::shudder:: Annorax’s Dead Wife.
  • Month of Hell
    Shan wrote: »
    Chiming in to say that this survey is not for the theme of the next Mega-Event. It is for a future Mega-Event.

Thanks for the info Shan!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • PetrichorPetrichor ✭✭✭
    Month of Hell
    Chiming in to say that this survey is not for the theme of the next Mega-Event. It is for a future Mega-Event.

Thanks Shan. Updated the post with your info :smile:
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrath of Kirk

Good to know. Your poll on Survey Monkey says it’s for the next Mega.
  • Month of Hell

If we were to have a TOS mega i'd totally want to see captain Terrell as the recurring mega in it. Possibly bring David and Carol Marcus into the fray at some point and it'd be brill.
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Month of Hell
    I went for Month of Hell, since it is one of the best Voyager episodes and we only have Annorax from it. There are some good characters to pull from Year of Hell and Before and After. And maybe the only Neelix I want is Security Officer Neelix.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Month of Hell
    I would choose month of hell, but the link doesn't launch for me. *shrug* oh, well.
  • wfgwfg ✭✭
    Month of Hell
    Month of Hell, even though I don't want to give DB more opportunities to force more Janeways on us (but who am I kidding, they'll probably do it anyway).
  • PetrichorPetrichor ✭✭✭
    Month of Hell
    wfg wrote: »
    Month of Hell, even though I don't want to give DB more opportunities to force more Janeways on us (but who am I kidding, they'll probably do it anyway).

We AT LEAST need the Janeway from that episode.
  • Explorers
    Explorers have been some of the more interesting characters. I could see good storylines and some positive or inspiring recurring legendary. Even a Cytherian. SCI/ENG/DIP

zyxzz0qcjndc.jpg
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrath of Kirk
    "Wrath of Kirk", but month of hell came a close second.

You people do realise that if we get month of hell, then DB will take it literally. DB will give us 4 six-day events, and a two skill 5* that makes minuet look good.

Thanks for that. I kind of guessed it from the two summer options. Also it probably takes a while to do the artwork, write the stories, and get permissions for these from the actors an IP owners.

I guess it is another Disco mega next month.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Scoundrels
    "Wrath of Kirk", but month of hell came a close second.

You people do realise that if we get month of hell, then DB will take it literally. DB will give us 4 six-day events, and a two skill 5* that makes minuet look good.

Thanks for that. I kind of guessed it from the two summer options. Also it probably takes a while to do the artwork, write the stories, and get permissions for these from the actors an IP owners.

I guess it is another Disco mega next month.

No, I think DB will spread out the Discovery. There might be a disco crew person or two but not Disco mega would be my guess.
    Let’s fly!
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I get around to it I'll pick Cardassians because that's most likely gonna get me a new Garak.

Scoundrels would be a close second for the reason stated above.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Month of Hell
    I went with month of hell. Voyager hasn't taken center stage in a while.