Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Legend Unwritten - 03/21

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Legend Unwritten
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Captain Harry Kim 5* (New), Evil Kirk 4* (New), and 1701 Jadzia Dax 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 03/21 until Monday 03/25 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Tourist Trip (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 03/28.

Event Factions: Federation, Augments

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Kim, Kirk, and Dax.

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, Mirror Kirk isn't evil kirk?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully Tourist Trip will have great stats. Not really excited about this one.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new Trip. I'm interested.
  • Options

From "The Enemy Within" (presumably).
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m guessing evil Kirk is from The Enemy Within.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    Wow this art must be epic

https://youtu.be/_bZKEhgieoc

Shatner must have been so proud of himself that day.

Kidding, I've met him and I love him.
  • Options
    Dirk will be happy... he'll be able to have his forum avatar and his game avatar match!
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    There are so many existing 4* that have never been featured in events, yet they go with 1701 Dax again??? So uninspiring...
    Its a Galaxy event, so who cares. Glad to be getting Evil Kirk, though do wish he was a Gold. I have no affection for Trip, so Ill probably do enough to get the three Kirks then bow out.

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    There are so many existing 4* that have never been featured in events, yet they go with 1701 Dax again??? So uninspiring...
    Its a Galaxy event, so who cares. Glad to be getting Evil Kirk, though do wish he was a Gold. I have no affection for Trip, so Ill probably do enough to get the three Kirks then bow out.

So was the last 1701 Jadzia event (a Galaxy that is) ... so me, I care ... I'd like to be able to add star(s) to a multitude of other crew that have been around since the start of the game ... won't list 'em all here ... but why not someone who hasn't already been event reward 3 or 4 times (Fesek, Kurn, Age of Sail La Forge, Ramussen, Tash, T'Pol, David Marcus ...).

ah well ... thresholds (the 10x pack) and out for me.
  • Options
    Not to be a killjoy, but hopefully Evil Kirk is not a DB created card, with Kirk having a goatee....
  • Options
    :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    milamber42 wrote: »
    Not to be a killjoy, but hopefully Evil Kirk is not a DB created card, with Kirk having a goatee....

Why on earth would it be?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Why not both?

"Evil Kirk" is from "The Enemy Within".

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    milamber42 wrote: »

Why on earth would it be?

Exactly. Mirror Kirk would not be a DB creation.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Tourist Trip as a 5*?

Maybe his "Gullible" Skill will be 1500+...........
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Dear DB staff! Make more effort on the events, especially with regard to the existing crew. 1701 Jadzia has been granted many times! If you do not have any ideas, please make a poll a few days before the event containing a few suggestions. It is absurd what happens when we have a choice from a vast range of existing crew! Thank you!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    1701 Dax again? Yawwwwwn
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tourist Trip as a 5*?

My only hope for him is that we get Underwear Trip 2.0.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man was that a great episode....but i guess now the only question i still have for next week is whether hockey Harry is worth taking off the ice :) Thanks as always for the early notice Shan!
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Tourist Trip as a 5*?

My only hope for him is that we get Underwear Trip 2.0.

And then Underwear Malcolm. The next 5* Fusin: "Most Gullible Hoomans"
    das411 wrote: »
    Man was that a great episode....but i guess now the only question i still have for next week is whether hockey Harry is worth taking off the ice :) Thanks as always for the early notice Shan!

Harry was actually Announced as the 5* next week last Friday. {They now reward the 5* the week the Event that 5* is in, so they can be useful in the Event.}
  • Options

If you have none of the event crew and no other variants of Kim maybe, but for a Galaxy event you only need the 2 event crew and you'll probably only use one or two non-event crew for a few builds if that.
  • Options
    Way too soon for 1701 Jadzia to come back. And way too often. Give some other crew a chance!
    “Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have none of the event crew and no other variants of Kim maybe, but for a Galaxy event you only need the 2 event crew and you'll probably only use one or two non-event crew for a few builds if that.

True, 1701 Jadzia is a little past her prime but probably still good enough to have higher ENG than hockey harry OR future harry OR rocketman harry :)