Options

Key information about the event: Legend Unwritten - 03/21

1235»

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    cffqrimbnyka.jpg

I like the artwork but it looks like Kirk is holding a phone to his ear.

He is ordering some pizza while Dax gives him a back rub........and asking Harry to pony up for it...that's why Harry has that goofy *tsk* look on his face, well one reason anyway :smiley:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    cffqrimbnyka.jpg

I like the artwork but it looks like Kirk is holding a phone to his ear.

He is ordering some pizza while Dax gives him a back rub........and asking Harry to pony up for it...that's why Harry has that goofy *tsk* look on his face, well one reason anyway :smiley:

And Harry is sipping the champagne pretending to not hear kirk or to pretend he is drunk and so cannot pay.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grabby hand Kirk does not have the "desperate" trait.

I think he should be given it.
  • Options
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Let me be the lone voice in favor of having 1701 Dax be in this event. For flavor reasons, she is perfect in every conceivable way, plus Dax is awesome.

And before you start lighting the pitchforks and sharpening the torches, let me just add that IMO this is yet another example of DB giving people what they asked for and then having the masses get mad at them.

Think back a while ago when dozens of folks were begging to have a weekend with no event, for various reasons. Well guess what, they did the next best thing, they gave you a weekend with both phases as Galaxy and with a crew 95% of us already have. If you are new and want/need this Dax, grats, here you go. If you want to fight for Trip, grats, the path is easier for you. If you want a stress-free weekend where you can get on with your life after a minimal amount of worry-free effort, grats, here you go.

excellent point. right before a faction event rerun which could potentially be a break, which is nice before a mega.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Let me be the lone voice in favor of having 1701 Dax be in this event. For flavor reasons, she is perfect in every conceivable way, plus Dax is awesome.

And before you start lighting the pitchforks and sharpening the torches, let me just add that IMO this is yet another example of DB giving people what they asked for and then having the masses get mad at them.

Think back a while ago when dozens of folks were begging to have a weekend with no event, for various reasons. Well guess what, they did the next best thing, they gave you a weekend with both phases as Galaxy and with a crew 95% of us already have. If you are new and want/need this Dax, grats, here you go. If you want to fight for Trip, grats, the path is easier for you. If you want a stress-free weekend where you can get on with your life after a minimal amount of worry-free effort, grats, here you go.

Indeed, this is my first grind free weekend in a long while.

I have a crapton of Rikers to thaw though.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    So I just reached the point where you trade in 15 parts for 4850 points. Does it go any higher than that? Never made it this far up the pole before. Thanks
  • Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    WSChris wrote: »
    So I just reached the point where you trade in 15 parts for 4850 points. Does it go any higher than that? Never made it this far up the pole before. Thanks

Nope, that’s the max.
  • Options
    The winning faction not providing boosted shuttles this week?
  • Options
    The winning faction not providing boosted shuttles this week?

That only happens after factions events which are not reruns.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Ah. My bad. Don't know why I thought it was following Galaxy.

Thanks. 😊
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »

My only hope for him is that we get Underwear Trip 2.0.

This would be agreeable
    Best,
    Nauti

Level 99; VIP 14
    Crew immortalized = 869
    Common Crew: 27/27, Uncommon Crew: 54/54, Rare Crew: 89/89, Super Rare Crew: 370/375, Legendary Crew: 363/454
    Pending collections = Klingon