Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Legend Unwritten - 03/21

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    You think Kirk is team iPhone or team Android?

has to be iphone we know Picard uses an android

bi-dum-dum- - - tsh

and we all know how troublesome these devices can be for Kirk

klodsnp15ns4.gif

Friend of mine deals with William Shatner - he's an iPhone guy.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cffqrimbnyka.jpg

I like the artwork but it looks like Kirk is holding a phone to his ear.

On a higher resolution picture like this you can see the scratches on his face when you zoom in but it will be difficult to see it in game on a small device with no zoom. So yes, it will look like he is holding a phone (at least on my device it does).

It's actually just early concept art for the classic Frank Zappa and the Mothers album.

vyv6meenjzw1.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Evil Kirk to go with the canine? Cool :)
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Evil Kirk is CMD/SEC and Tourist Trip is DIP/ENG and fully clothed.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    If we combine a 4* evil Kirk with a 4* good Kirk, will we get a 5* Kirk?

No you get 2* Captain Kirk😉
    Edit forgot to say you still need one more copy to immortalize him.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Looks like Evil Kirk is CMD/SEC and Tourist Trip is DIP/ENG and fully clothed.

latest?cb=20150819172724&path-prefix=en
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two skills? Screw this, even super rare Tourist Reed will be better than him.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Crazy Eyes is the 2* https://youtu.be/5Md_nDXAOZ8
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    1t9ina7hkdl4.png

Is his head just EV Suit Tucker's flipped?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    1t9ina7hkdl4.png

Is his head just EV Suit Tucker's flipped?

It is all based on the same person so all drawings should look like that person.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a disappointment. ENG/SEC/DIP or SEC/DIP/ENG would have tempted me to get two 5/5 Trips. As it stands I’m just gonna do the one item craft and call it a weekend
  • Options
    garnergarner ✭✭✭
    How come Trip doesn't have JURY Rigger?
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very blah crew. I will complete Kirk in order to vault him for future Kirk events, but hard to get excited about doing more than that.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Very blah crew. I will complete Kirk in order to vault him for future Kirk events, but hard to get excited about doing more than that.

Exactly where I'm at. I don't know how much of it is all the other new activity and how much is the underwhelming crew, but my interest in this event really took a hard nosedive.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree as well. I’ll get Kirk but not sure at this point if I’m motivated to use the time and resources for any more than that.
  • Options
    This isn't just apropos of this week's event, but I've been loving the artwork lately. It feels like it's back. Like I can count on this game, at the very least, for beautiful Star Trek crew cards. Happy to say I've even been liking the non-canon crew (Tucker on the ropes, for instance!). Kudos, DB!
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me, or does Tourist Trip look like the Before photo where the After is Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin?

I don't dislike him mind you, that just jumped out at me.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    cffqrimbnyka.jpg

I like the artwork but it looks like Kirk is holding a phone to his ear.

He's on his bluetooth.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Tourist Trip (i'm guessing Pun was intended on the naming convention) is very similar to Human Torres especially in a DIP and ENG seat and is slightly better than her for voyages, but yeah a very niche card.

It is a shame they dropped jury rigger from him. I also think evil Kirk could have been given desperate as well, both have a very small number of traits.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I'm going to repost this here for the LOLs.

unknown.png
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Hammered Trip’s ship ability gives an accuracy boost...that’s kind of funny.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    It's odd that my 2/4 Mirror Jadzia Dax is outperforming my immortalized 1701 Jadzia Dax and level 80 Evil Kirk and Captain Kim.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    It's odd that my 2/4 Mirror Jadzia Dax is outperforming my immortalized 1701 Jadzia Dax and level 80 Evil Kirk and Captain Kim.

Sounds odd. My Mirror Jadzia is 4/4 and isn't even in the picture versus 1701 Dax or 1/5 Capt. Harry

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm guessing you mean on a few specific builds. I see now that my Mirror Dax is 2nd to Rura Penthe Kirk on a few (haven't touched Evil Kirk yet).
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Shy Khan wrote: »

Sounds odd. My Mirror Jadzia is 4/4 and isn't even in the picture versus 1701 Dax or 1/5 Capt. Harry

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm guessing you mean on a few specific builds. I see now that my Mirror Dax is 2nd to Rura Penthe Kirk on a few (haven't touched Evil Kirk yet).

Yeah, not across the board, just in one or two instances (e.g. Embers of Time). Similarly, immortalized 1701 with no matching traits is outperforming level 90, 1/5 Captain Kim with both Musician and Explorer.

Probably just a leveling/fusion thing - maybe the last few for Kirk and Kim will push them to the top.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    24k-ish VP into the event and crew usage is breaking down as expected compared to most Galaxy events:

SEC/COM, COM/SEC - Mirror Kirk
    SEC - Mirror Jadzia and then 1/4* Evil Kirk
    ENG, SCI, ENG or SEC - 1701 Jadzia
    COM or SEC, COM, COM/ENG - Gangster Kirk

I haven’t seen MED or DIP come up as bonus skills and imagine that Evil Kirk will take over for Mirror Kirk around 2/4* or 3/4*.