Options

Key information about the event: Legend Unwritten - 03/21

Comments

• Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    Boring. Dax is wasted here.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we combine a 4* evil Kirk with a 4* good Kirk, will we get a 5* Kirk?

Reversed Starfleet Badge Kirk.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    If we combine a 4* evil Kirk with a 4* good Kirk, will we get a 5* Kirk?

One can hope....
    3iogpb1phumw.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    I hope Trip has **tsk tsk** stats
  • Options
    Wait, Mirror Kirk isn't evil kirk?

Kirk was transported up from a planet that split him into 2 parts good/evil. Also split an animal but it died when it was reintegrated into one animal in the transporter.
  • Options
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »

Kirk was transported up from a planet that split him into 2 parts good/evil. Also split an animal but it died when it was reintegrated into one animal in the transporter.

The PoodiCorn, IIRC
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭

The PoodiCorn, IIRC

Can you say PoodiCorn in polite company?
  • Options
    gobolts07 wrote: »

The PoodiCorn, IIRC

Can you say PoodiCorn in polite company?

I had to fix it three times. Autotype on this tablet must go to some nasty sites when I'm not around......
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    But is calling him evil really accurate? He is aggressive and overbearing, but is it evil? I'm inclined to say that is not accurate, but I should rewatch the episode. Which episode is it called?
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    But is calling him evil really accurate? He is aggressive and overbearing, but is it evil? I'm inclined to say that is not accurate, but I should rewatch the episode. Which episode is it called?

The Enemy Within

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/The_Enemy_Within_(episode)
  • Options

The Enemy Within

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/The_Enemy_Within_(episode)

I can't remember if he is actually referred to as the Evil Kirk or not in the episode. Been a while for me,too. I remember discussions always being about Good Kirk and Evil Kirk when people discuss the episode.

However, it might be a "Beam me up, Scotty."........
  • Options
    FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    I've played the game for 9 months now and 1701 Jadzia Dax is the first "existing" character I've seen twice in an event...and the first time wasn't that long ago. Interesting.
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • Options
    Interesting that we have had two characters added to the game in such a short spell whom have similar storylines...

Evil Kirk, and Human Torres.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/011bd082-2a1a-49e1-a1bf-a5789dae5176
  • Options
    garnergarner ✭✭✭
    Whilst 1701 Dax is over done, what she brings is variants that will help newer players have some bonus crew. Of course that isn't as relevant in galaxy, but it certainly helps.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019

In the beginning, they think how he is an evil imposter, but later they realize he isn't actually evil just one Kirk split into two personalities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzW4GR6sClM
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flay wrote: »
    I've played the game for 9 months now and 1701 Jadzia Dax is the first "existing" character I've seen twice in an event...and the first time wasn't that long ago. Interesting.

4/21/16 - The Trouble With Klingons (Faction)
    9/8/16 - The Trouble With Klingons (Rerun) (Faction)
    6/29/17 - The Trouble With Klingons (Rerun) (Faction)
    1/24/19 - Temporal Trespassers (Galaxy)
    3/21/19 - Legend Unwritten (Galaxy)

Did I miss any? I feel like I'm missing a 2018 one ...
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Flay wrote: »

4/21/16 - The Trouble With Klingons (Faction)
    9/8/16 - The Trouble With Klingons (Rerun) (Faction)
    6/29/17 - The Trouble With Klingons (Rerun) (Faction)
    1/24/19 - Temporal Trespassers (Galaxy)
    3/21/19 - Legend Unwritten (Galaxy)

Did I miss any? I feel like I'm missing a 2018 one ...

I don't think anyone would have complained if all of a sudden they did TWO new four stars and introduced 1701 Bashir or O'Brien.

That would be very cool. 1701 really should have its own collection ... (along with the Benny series)

It would also be really nice if they shook up the Galaxy bonus seats - Galaxies are WAY too dependent on the featured crew. There's no reason the seats couldn't be adjusted to allow us to use lesser bonused crew more, and make them more like Factions in exploring crew depth...
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

The episode’s page on Memory Alpha refers to him both with the “evil” adjective as well as calling him Negative Kirk, for what it’s worth.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been awhile since I've seen this episode, *rewatching as I blow up the Enterprise-E a few more times*
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does evil Kirk have a goatee?? All evil trek characters need a goatee.
  • Options
    S31 wrote: »

In the beginning, they think how he is an evil imposter, but later they realize he isn't actually evil just one Kirk split into two personalities.

I think evil Kirk should be from episode from season 3 one of late epsisodes where this lady possessed his body for evil purposes. The name escapes me for the moment.
  • Options

I think evil Kirk should be from episode from season 3 one of late epsisodes where this lady possessed his body for evil purposes. The name escapes me for the moment.

"Turnabout Intruder". The very last episode.
  • Options
    WoghdWoghd ✭✭
    We should be able to combine two kirks and get a third.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Turnabout Intruder". The very last episode.

Yeah, I was thinking at first that maybe that was going to be the Kirk in question... but then the name wouldn't make as much sense, since it wasn't actually him, but Dr. Janice Lester in his body. For a moment I also thought of android Kirk (from What Are Little Girls Made Of?), however, as a fleetmate quickly pointed out, he wasn't really evil, even if he was created for slightly nefarious purposes.

But I do think those two versions would also be cool to have in the game. Combine the 3 of them with his mirror version and we could have a Doppelganger Kirk cryo collection. B)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean, he did try to rape Yeoman Rand. I feel like that's pretty evil.

He is an aggressive, impulsive part of Kirk unrestrained with consciousness and he acts by pure instincts.

So he felt an attraction to Yeoman, an impulse an instinct and then he proceeded with it.

He didn't and couldn't understand what is wrong with it and why she is rejecting him.

Now is it evil if your instincts and aggression are separated from consciousness into two separate persons?
    I don't know.