Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Shore Leave (rerun) - 03/28

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Shore Leave (rerun)
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Tourist Tucker 5* (New), Garak, Elim Garak 5* (Existing) Romulan Kirk 4* (Existing), and Augment Riker 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 03/28 until Monday 04/01 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Krenim Guest Paris (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 04/04.

Event Factions: Cardassian, Augments, Romulan Star Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Garak, Tucker, Kirk, and Riker.

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romulan Kirk is not new
  • Options
    Sweet. I have Those crew immortalized
    I hope the ranked reward is good!
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't Garak be bonus crew instead of Tom Paris?
  • Options
    Ikrit wrote: »

No, he will be the last reward in the thresholds, because he is an existing crew.

Ranked Reward 5* is always new
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

No, he will be the last reward in the thresholds, because he is an existing crew.

Which has nothing to do with bonus crew. It should be versions of Garak, not Paris.
  • Options
    NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Interesting to have a rerun before a mega.

Happy with that - should get a 4th star on Garak which I may even DYC...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Krenim Guest Paris? I thought we weren't getting Month of Hell yet, but I'm definitely down for him.
  • Options

Which has nothing to do with bonus crew. It should be versions of Garak, not Paris.

I agree with you there
  • Options
    NS111111 wrote: »
    Interesting to have a rerun before a mega.

Happy with that - should get a 4th star on Garak which I may even DYC...

How do you a mega is coming after next week?
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually if you look at the 2018 event schedule it's not so unusual last year there were 2 reruns between these megas
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I'm also looking forward to adding to the Our Man Bashir collection too
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, that Romulan Kirk will be in the threshold...
  • Options
    I'm also looking forward to adding to the Our Man Bashir collection too

I wish it was Bashir not Garak. I need one more star on Bashir to complete the collection
  • Options
    One question though wasn't the month of hell supposed to be a later mega event not the next mega......
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are some good 4* and hmm I don't see any complaining about back to back Kirk events :# thanks as always Shan!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I reached threshold this week and froze all my Kirks. 😂
  • Options
    One question though wasn't the month of hell supposed to be a later mega event not the next mega......

Yes Month of Hell is LATER THIS year they said
  • Options
    The only thing I can complain about is I'm not going to freeze Mirror Garak ever, .... ever,... ever, .... again.
  • Options
    The only thing I can complain about is I'm not going to freeze Mirror Garak ever, .... ever,... ever, .... again.

Haha
    I'm kicking myself because I always airlocked Lobster Riker and he came out multiple times in pulls for me the past two weeks. Would have been a nice little bonus.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garak already immortal and don't care about Tucker.... this is another week off for me
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    Garak already immortal and don't care about Tucker.... this is another week off for me

But Paris :)
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe the quote was "upcomming" Mega. So the vague adjective is tricky.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Flemming wrote: »

Oh I thought they said LATER this year

With DB, who knows
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good: Just got Garak in a begold.

Bad: Grinding to 400K to get another copy.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Flemming wrote: »

Oh I thought they said LATER this year

With DB, who knows

I seem to recall @Shan clarifying somewhere that it would be an upcoming Mega, not the next one.

ETA: Found it:
    Chiming in to say that this survey is not for the theme of the next Mega-Event. It is for a future Mega-Event.
  • Options
    So the week after if the Month of Hell mega? I thought they said here on the forums that the winner would be for later in the year, not the very next mega. But I can't imagine it being anything else.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭

Haha
    I'm kicking myself because I always airlocked Lobster Riker and he came out multiple times in pulls for me the past two weeks. Would have been a nice little bonus.

This event has some lackluster bonus crew. Sure, Admiral Kirk and Rura Penthe Kirk are very strong, and Evil Kirk and Incognito Kirk are good. But then you have Mirror Kirk, Kali-if-fee Kirk, all of the Rikers, all of the Garaks, and all of the Tuckers who have poor base at 4/4 or 1/5-3/5 (where most of us have them). Admiral Riker has a worse primary base stat at 5/5 than Rura Penthe Kirk does at 1/5.

Compare with Jadzia, who, apart from Blood Oath, Klingon Bride, and Bell Riots, has some of the best base stats in the game (even Bell Riots is still better than most of the 5*s listed above).

I have about half (15) of the 4*/5* event/bonus crew. I have to unvault 8 4*s, the most for an event, even the Bajoran one last week or during the Pilot mega.
  • Options
    Thank goodness for the shuttle bonuses in the Campaign Beta. Otherwise it would be even more difficult to get 400k for my 4th star on Garak.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn