Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: The Stolen Years - 04/04

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: The Stolen Years (Mega-Event Part 1)
Event Type: Hybrid Faction/Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Krenim Guest Paris 5* (New), Prison Break Lorca 4* (New), and Cardassian Kira 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 04/04 until Monday 04/08 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Rura Penthe Commandant (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 04/11.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Thrax 5* (New)

Event Factions: Federation, Hirogen, Bajorans

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Thomas Paris, Lorca, Kira, and crew with the “prisoner” or “interrogator” traits.

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx for the info.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prison Break Lorca? From the episode where he meets Tyler?
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭

I assume from when he breaks out of the mirror universe prison
  • Options
    maybe something like this:

d3oyfk3g232g.png
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well now...William Morgan Shepard is secretly one of my favorite guest stars of really any show, and he’s the 5* reward. I might have to break the chron bank open for this event.
  • Options

I assume from when he breaks out of the mirror universe prison

I respectfully disagree. That scene was basically the scene before Usurper Lorca.

I'm probably going to be wrong, but I'll wager that it's the episode where he meets Tyler and Mudd, and together they break out of the Klingon ship commanded by L'Rell.

good guess, I just figured they would pick a scene where he could also get the prisoner trait. I can see either work
  • Options
    SarjoSarjo ✭✭
    Shouldn’t all variants of Kira get a small bonus too? @Shan
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: The Stolen Years (Mega-Event Part 1)
    Event Type: Hybrid Faction/Galaxy Event
    Event Crew: Krenim Guest Paris 5* (New), Prison Break Lorca 4* (New), and Cardassian Kira 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 04/04 until Monday 04/08 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Rura Penthe Commandant (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 04/11.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Thrax 5* (New)

Event Factions: Federation, Hirogen, Bajorans

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of Paris, Lorca, and crew with the “prisoner” or “interrogator” traits.

Why not Kira variants?
  • Options
    SarjoSarjo ✭✭
    Speaking of prisoner traits, Shouldn't all the Killing Game episode Crew be prisoners? They are being held captive by the Hirogen and forced to run holodeck simulations.

Klingon Janeway
    katrine
    Agent janeway
    madame de neuf
    resistance neelix
    bartender tuvok

Am I missing anyone?

Klingon Neelix, GI Chakotay, Combat Medic Paris ... only know them as have them in my crew.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added Kira variants as they will of course provide a bonus for this event :)
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I take it Tom Paris only, not Owen Paris ;)
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Isn’t the Harry Mudd in the game the clothes from the Klingon prison too?
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay for another Lorca, though I still wouldn't mind one of him in the middle of an Agonizer session.
    +1 for a agony booth Lorca 3*

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn’t the Harry Mudd in the game the clothes from the Klingon prison too?

Yep. The first Mudd released was from his first Discovery appearance.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mudd was spying for Klingons he wasn't an actual prisoner.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    Mudd was spying for Klingons he wasn't an actual prisoner.
    He was both I believe.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WoghdWoghd ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    RIP WILLIAM MORGAN SHEPPARD!!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really excited to finally get a Lorca! My pulls for Usurper Lorca were a bust. Just going to say one more time that I'll do a $10 deal for a legendary Lorca. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    @Ironagedave
    nice Work
  • Options
    Forgot to add in Mirror Phlox who at 3/4 will provide a med bonus of 1562 so that should ensure Troi is used for Dip only which helps. Only other note is Martia at 3/4 if I finish levelling her will be a couple of points above Garak. DIP does feel a bit fragile because it is likely I will want to use Kolos for any Science option seats.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    garnergarner ✭✭✭
    @Ironagedave

Borg Queen is an Interrogator and the top CMD option for most in this event. Captain Lorca depending on fuses is very good CMD.
  • Options
    garner wrote: »
    @Ironagedave

Borg Queen is an Interrogator and the top CMD option for most in this event. Captain Lorca depending on fuses is very good CMD.

Yeah it's a shame that Mega was before my time and she eludes me on the begolds at present.
  • Options
    @Ironagedave

Yeah it's a shame that Mega was before my time and she eludes me on the begolds at present.

As sometimes it pays to change plans when someone points out something like this. Mine is only 1/5 but I'm going to level her this week
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Options
    @Ironagedave

As sometimes it pays to change plans when someone points out something like this. Mine is only 1/5 but I'm going to level her this week

Borg Queen at one of five would certainly have been handy even at 1/5 her CMD base is 844 + bonus (954 for me) that would give around 1908 hopefully Thrax will have a primary CMD skill