(HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    684cvkl7tlqi.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server must be down for the weekend.

No warning!!!

:s:s:s

This made me actually LOL, so thank you?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in now
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is now back up, apologies for the inconvenience everyone.
    We are now discussing compensation options.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Shan wrote: »
    The game is now back up, apologies for the inconvenience everyone.
    We are now discussing compensation options.

Thx, at least 1 voyage revival token should be included on top, for all the voyages that ran out during the downtime. Will spare CS a lot of tickets. :)

pahx6z4g5668.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay it is working now!
    y4qad5vjp7pi.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Still not working. Playing on Amazon.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Try restarting and if it does not work explain exactly what you are seeing, thank you!
  • Options

Try restarting and if it does not work explain exactly what you are seeing, thank you!

Hey Shan, when I start the game, it stops at the loading screen. q00zo84kctui.jpg
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same here. Not working. After several restarts it still stuck on this screen
    ed5pwqzsxrki.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    All crew bonuses have been lost; shuttles will be very difficult to complete (had 16 still to play)
  • Options
    Almost everything is working, except I can not send out any shuttles.

I was in the middle of sending a shuttle when things crashed...when I now try to send, I get an "Item already busy" error. :/

45sz97k88z2g.png
  • Options
    Oh, now I got this one. 7mgq9x6lebwu.jpg
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still do not get any further than "Communicating with Starfleet" on Steam and Android.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    ImoklesImokles ✭✭✭
    Game is stuck at "Communicating with Starfleet". Playing on iOS.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 4 shuttles complete by the time the game was back, but one won't complete, so I am short one shuttle for sending out missions.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost everything is working, except I can not send out any shuttles.

I was in the middle of sending a shuttle when things crashed...when I now try to send, I get an "Item already busy" error. :/

45sz97k88z2g.png

I suspect this error is due to the fact that phase 2 is no longer Factions, so there are no additional event shuttles. The error is that those shuttles are still listed, not that you cannot send them.
  • Options
    Here it only works on mobile data, when I switch on wifi it stops responding.
  • Options
    Still can't login on two different devices. Stuck at "communicating with Starfleet"
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you who cannot log in, it looks like you are in Europe?
    It could be connectivity issues unrelated to the game issue we had :(
  • Options
    Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    thankyou
  • Options

I am in Germany...
  • Options
    ImoklesImokles ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm in Germany. So basically we just have to wait until it works again?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vickyjona is right, on mobile data it works, on wifi it does not. I am from Europe as well. Everything else works properly on wifi too though.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Croatia. I can connect to everything except games.disruptorbeam.com

PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vickyjona is right, on mobile data it works, on wifi it does not. I am from Europe as well. Everything else works properly on wifi too though.

If it works on mobile data that is unfortunately a clear sign that something is not working right somewhere along the routes your internet connection is taking to reach our servers. This is out of our control :/
  • Options
    ]§[ Jonathan]§[ Jonathan ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Yes I am in Germany, the game runs fine on mobile data but once wifi is on - nothing. Everything else works on wifi though.
  • Options
    Also in Germany... Still not working
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    So how shall we proceed with the voyages? Abandon or revive? Will there be any reimbursement - rather the stuff we lost or DIL we spend?
    /edit: Obsolete - just saw the ingame mail with the token. Appreciated, thanks!
  • Options
    I received an in-game message with two voyage revival tokens. Luckily my voyage was halted at the 8-hour dilemma.