Home Engineering Room
Options

Outage 04/06

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So yes, we are sending out compensation via 2 in-game mail.
    2 Revival Tokens and 2000 Honor
  • Options
    Neither WiFi, nor mobile data is working...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

I am sorry to hear that, I can only confirm the game is running normally on our end :(
  • Options
    Really **tsk tsk** I had to restart and that messed up the bonus crew for the hanging over shuttles.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

I am sorry to hear that, I can only confirm the game is running normally on our end :(

Thanks. Some of my fleet are able to play on mobile data. So I hope that problem can be fixed soon.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really **tsk tsk** I had to restart and that messed up the bonus crew for the hanging over shuttles.

They still provide the same bonus, you just won't see it.
  • Options
    KayJay47KayJay47 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I still can't get in, wifi or mobile data makes no difference. :s
    rxodbxro7uqg.png
  • Options
    Might be a peering problem between Telekom and Disruptorbeam's provider
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalanndok wrote: »

Prob true, i am on Vodafone and having zero issues. No matter if iOS, Android or amazon.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Kalanndok wrote: »

Prob true, i am on Vodafone and having zero issues. No matter if iOS, Android or amazon.

Yeah, I have Telekom on both, WiFi and mobile data...
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    No connection with WiFi and mobile Data in Germany on Android
  • Options
    I’ll add to that: No connection with wifi on which uses Telekom, fine on mobile data which is Vodafone.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    For me it also works with wifi again on my Android mobile, but with Steam it is still not working. First I got a warning that the data in the Steamcloud is different from the server, and as I thought "no risk no fun" and proceeded it showed your maintenance message that the server is "experiencing unusually high load or is down".

/edit: Correction: Still not working on wifi on mobile also. The game already was running and worked so far but as soon as it was hailing starfleet I got stuck until I turned wifi off again.

Btw my wifi is mobile also (provider is "Drei").

I tried a T-Mobile hotspot from my mobile for Steam also but this did not work either. So I suspect that it is not a problem with the the provider routing. Server sensitivity to latency maybe?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Anyone who is able to file a proper complaint towards Telekom?
  • Options
    KayJay47KayJay47 ✭✭✭
    I'm on a Vodafone service, not Telekom. Still doesn't work.
  • Options
    [MiT] Beelze[MiT] Beelze ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I use an iPad (WLAN Telekom), Android (WLAN Telekom and LTE Telekom), Facebook (WLAN Telekom). I can see only the ingame loading screen. It doesn't work. Live in Germany.
  • Options
    i do he the same problem with a similar setup like guest_679596417802241 (Steam, Android - all Telekom). I just got the loading screen (Communicating with Starfleet)
  • Options
    KayJay47KayJay47 ✭✭✭
    I just tried Steam. Same result, loading screen won't progress past "Communicating with Starfleet". All my other games work fine.
  • Options
    AbbyAbby ✭✭
    Same here - neither Steam nor Phone are working, doesn't matter if Wifi is switched on or off. All Telekom as well.
  • Options
    Holy log in errors batman
  • Options
    It used to work for like 5 minutes, now it's not working an more, again...
  • Options
    KayJay47KayJay47 ✭✭✭
    It used to work for like 5 minutes, now it's not working an more, again...

Same here, I got in for two minutes (on mobile data), went to check a Voyage dilemma and the game crashed. Can't get back in now.
  • Options
    Does not work here either. Telekom on my mobile. At home with a different provider it worked fine.
  • Options
    I cann't log into the game. Noch chance. I'm disappointing because before outage in was on place 1100.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not working, any platform I tried. So far I have lost half a day...
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Morning in Germany and still no connection via Telekom. Mobile via another provider works.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Second Event people in Germany can't play.
  • Options
    ImoklesImokles ✭✭✭
    Yes, I still cannot log in from Germany since more than 14 hours now.
  • Options
    Is there an solution on the way? Start to loose interest in the game.
  • Options
    kobakoba ✭✭✭
    I cant log in from Android devices (mobile data nor wi-fi), nor from Facebook Gameroom. What should I do? I mean: Hey, there is an event running.
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault