Home The Bridge

Your Honors, PLEASE!

1235»

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    Froze at 67 Hours. Ticket filed with CS. Does anyone know a trick other than logging out and back to fix this error message? lcnul1fut3jm.png

Edit: I found several threads in the Engineering Room. Essentially no hope for the voyage, and instead of 4 more hours for McCoy it appears I’m just back to RNG as this length of voyage will never again happen for me. I’m thinking I’m at or around 5000 dilithium, but thats only a guesstimate. How bitter an ending to an epic journey.

@Travis S McClain Here are the final numbers for what would have been my loot, not including the final 4.5 hours. I believe the only missing Dilemmas were Winter’s Price, Higher Duty 2 and Higher Duty 3.

32 Purples (6,400 Honor)
    Jannar
    Colonel Worf
    600 Schematics for Borg Cube, Prakesh, D’Kora and ISS Enterprise
    1879 Honor
    4 Blue Crew (400 honor)
    1014 Yellow Trainers
    68 Purple Trainers
    15 Green Crew (750 Honor)
    40 Blue Trainers
    372,600 Credits
    281 Purple Rations
    40 Blue Rations
    4635 Chronitons
    ~500 Items/Components

Looking at this I believe this error reflects no dilemmas left. I do not know if you remember, but you do mention waiting for part two of Higher Duty. If we now say for some reason, Part one was entered wrong, then that eliminates two dilemmas. That leaves one more. You say you got Jannar, did you get Thot Gor or Lucien. If not, that would be the other dilemma that was answered to not bring up part two. Bringing you to no more dilemmas. If you did have both Lucien and Thot Gor, my theory about no more dilemmas is wrong.