Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Dirty Rotten Holograms - 05/16

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Dirty Rotten Holograms
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Decoy Kira 5* (New), Grathon Tolar 4* (New), and Time Loop Mudd 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 05/16 until Monday 05/20 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Saboteur Garak (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 05/23.

Event Faction: Cardassian, Romulan Star Empire, Ferengi Traditionalists

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Kira, Mudd, and crew with the Hologram trait.

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    To save others Googling:

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Grathon_Tolar

You know I have trouble remembering one episode Characters!!!!!

EDIT TO ADD: Any crew from such a great episode is awesome sauce!!!!!

hvwr6kdizkfa.jpg

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not excited about the full Galaxy (my thumbs are still sore from back-to-back-to-back Hybrid/Galaxy/Skirmish events) but I am excited for a new Garak and for holographic engineer whose name I needed to look up.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Isn’t Saboteur Garak just, well...

This is a valid point.

Tolar is cool, that was a great episode and I’ll be able to finish off Mudd.

Other than it’s a galaxy event, good stuff.
  • If its the same version of garak from the same ep as tolar then its when he blew up the romulan shuttle, and goes with conflicted sisko. Now we have all 4 main characters from that ep.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Isn’t Saboteur Garak just, well...

This is a valid point.

Tolar is cool, that was a great episode and I’ll be able to finish off Mudd.

Other than it’s a galaxy event, good stuff.

Pretty much sums up how I feel. Saboteur Garak is regular Garak. That's a great episode. I'll also be finishing Mudd. Wish it wasn't a Galaxy, but whatevs. Looking forward to next week.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to a new Garak.
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Galaxy event = free/easy 4/4 (if u clear 130k) and free premium pull.
    Totally fine with it.

Exactly, 4/4 and into the fridge on Monday.
  • Another Galaxy - GROSSSSSSSS
  • Too bad with a Galaxy event anything outside of the actual event crew is pretty useless
  • Hey, Admiral Picard has the hologram trait. He might be useful somewhat
  • [NDQ] Joker41NAM[NDQ] Joker41NAM ✭✭✭✭
    At least I can keep my Adm. Picard unfrozen.

And, I hope the art of Garak is from after Worf beats him up...though I'm not expecting it.
    Admiral Picard is going to the freezer for me. If any Hologram will be useful, it will either be Minuet or Warship EMA since I have them both immortalized.
    Farewell 🖖
    I'm not in a hurry for DIP primary, but if it were Garak with ENG second and SEC third (maybe that episode where Worf is fighting the Jem'Hadar in hand-to-hand combat and Garak rigs the escape) then I could get behind the DIP primary. Not that I need another Prisoner, but I always want more Garak. :)

I'm just going to leave this here, since I made the request a couple weeks ago. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • BakerbeanzBakerbeanz ✭✭✭
    Nice! Hope to get Mudd out of this. I haven't seen him in any capacity in-game play.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooh, I bet @Yateball will be excited to revisit this episode!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    I'm excited for the potential of Saboteur Garak. All of my Garaks follow the COM/SEC/DIP train of thought, but based on his antics in this specific episode I could easily see his stats being ENG/DIP/SCI, because it can't have been easy for him to sabotage a Romulan warbird or produce that data rod.

I was thinking more ENG/SEC/SCI but this or even ENG/SEC/DIP seem fitting.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a few Holograms which I now have an excuse to build up.

And I recently gained an Garak, Elim Garak, who needs some attention for the following week.

I really don't have any desire to pull out cards for this one. All my power cards are out, and 4 of the 6 skills are 4 deep with Bonus crew. But every skill has at least one bonus/event card already; and that's before the new Kira is awarded.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • 16 holograms, 2 Kira's and a fully fused but needs to be levelled time loop Mudd. Let's hope that garak is the one who tried blasting the founders while onboard the defiant. Ooh anyone know what that episode is called?
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Bugger. Nowhere near enough chroma for this one yet! Towards, the name rings a bell but I can't place him.....
  • Damn auto correct! Tolar that was supposed to say, and Chrons too lol
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Damn auto correct! Tolar that was supposed to say, and Chrons too lol

You can „edit“ posts as well. ;)

4ltshszlvf10.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•