It does look nice.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    a28gcli0hsze.jpg

Tolar’s art is absolute perfection.

Agreed, the odd teal shading on every character works perfect on him
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grathon Tolar (New) 4*
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: CMD 417 (28-73), ENG 900 (115-230), SCI 579 (111-255)
    Traits: Criminal, Desperate, Crafty, Prisoner

Wow, and with that, Grathon Tolar is now the highest Super-Rare base ENG in the game.
  • Garak's going to be a 400% damage burster with evasion? Hmmm
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garak's going to be a 400% damage burster with evasion? Hmmm

Only problem is got 8 second activation. But might still be worth it.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Galaxy Event: n.
    A big hole in the game you throw Chronitons into.

My issue of Galaxy events is not the fact its a Chron-sink, but rather, its the only event type which discourages the player from building crew during the event. Because the player will want to put all available chrons into Victory Point generation.

I used to think that. Then the game started drowning everyone in Chrons. The amount of chrons you spend leveling one (or even two) crew is trivial compared to the amount you spend chasing components.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • robownage wrote: »
    Garak's going to be a 400% damage burster with evasion? Hmmm

Only problem is got 8 second activation. But might still be worth it.

Very similar to Enemy Lines Sisko. -1 Evasion, 2 second shorter cooldown. Could be a nice Skirmish/Arena piece if you don’t have Sisko.
  • Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    I want this garak! But in a galaxyevent...
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    why choose that pose for Garak... Ugh, not the best
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Yateball wrote: »

He is using the power of his mind to sabotage something.....or something :neutral: or he is about to have a seizure.......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019

He is using the power of his mind to sabotage something.....or something :neutral: or he is about to have a seizure.......

The face bleeding looks like it's from In The Pale Moonlight, but I don't remember him using the force in that episode

This is the closest I could find on google images https://i0.wp.com/www.tor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/inthepalemoonlight7.jpg?resize=475,363&type=vertical

OR

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/startrek/images/9/94/In_the_Pale_Moonlight.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20061031131615
  • edited May 2019

I think it's the fingers that throw it off and make him Frankensteiny - his fingers should be straighter, not curled like that - at least I couldn't find a shot where they were when I rewatched "In the Pale Moonlight" just now. Otherwise I think it captures that speech pretty well. One of Garak's finest moments
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just rewatched the entire scene (WHAT a scene it is too), he just does not make that pose, not once... the link I posted above is the closest he ever came seen here:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/startrek/images/9/94/In_the_Pale_Moonlight.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20061031131615
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    I'll add a +1 for the art on Tolar. He looks amazing!
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    w1qrzorva246.png

Looks like he was caught in a Bad Romance
    Or a Thriller
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Leah Brahms again? Could we not have a new 3* character suitable to the event. Like a Colonel Kira perhaps or maybe a semi regular hologram like the pool hustler from Paris’ Marseille programme or Mme Sandrine? Bored of the same old 3 star honor coupon tat.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ljofa wrote: »
    Leah Brahms again? Could we not have a new 3* character suitable to the event. Like a Colonel Kira perhaps or maybe a semi regular hologram like the pool hustler from Paris’ Marseille programme or Mme Sandrine? Bored of the same old 3 star honor coupon tat.

Amen! They were solidly pumping out a new 2* or 3* once a month, but apparently they've decided to move on from that.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blast, all my dilithium's gone, and no Kira. The game really taunted me too, I had a purple behold that was actually useful - MIrror Vic - and a begold (I took Madred's third star, over a second for Arachnia or new Beowulf Kim), but no lady luck. Still I've had some crazy quick scores trying to get the gold from card packs (it seems like more often than not I get them in three tries), so I was definitely due a reality check... why'd it have to be with Kira though?

Oh well. I'll have saved enough for one last shot before the event's over, and if that doesn't do it, I guess like Odo I'll just have to settle in for years of hoping.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Blast, all my dilithium's gone, and no Kira. The game really taunted me too, I had a purple behold that was actually useful - MIrror Vic - and a begold (I took Madred's third star, over a second for Arachnia or new Beowulf Kim), but no lady luck. Still I've had some crazy quick scores trying to get the gold from card packs (it seems like more often than not I get them in three tries), so I was definitely due a reality check... why'd it have to be with Kira though?

Oh well. I'll have saved enough for one last shot before the event's over, and if that doesn't do it, I guess like Odo I'll just have to settle in for years of hoping.

It’s what he’s used to.
  • Yateball wrote: »

The face bleeding looks like it's from In The Pale Moonlight, but I don't remember him using the force in that episode

He's been taking lessons from Darth Bashir.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

He's been taking lessons from Darth Bashir.

Thats a Bridge Theme idea in the making!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • edited May 2019
    Two cards from Pale Moonlight. Great episode to draw cards from for sure. Kinda funny that one of the cards is for this event and the other is for the next
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Does anybody think Mudd is worth making a second copy for disco events he has reasonable base in security and engineering or should I just take the honor?

NB obviously meaning saving levelling him further down the line and not levelling him during the event lol.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    Ljofa wrote: »

She's probably part of the story ("Dirty Rotten Holograms"). In last week's event it was the same, with people wondering why Dathon was the 3* ranked crew.
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody think Mudd is worth making a second copy for disco events he has reasonable base in security and engineering or should I just take the honor?

NB obviously meaning saving levelling him further down the line and not levelling him during the event lol.

Although his raw base stats are poor, with an event bonus he’d be a decent ENG/SEC crew in a Faction event. I wonder, however, how many more times we’ll get events where everyone from Discovery gets a bonus. Even in the last Disco mega, it seemed like the number of bonus crew was getting to be pretty high...would DB really push the number of bonus crew past 50 or would they start to pull back by limiting events to Disco Starfleet, Disco Section 31, Disco Klingons, etc...if that’s the case, Time Loop Mudd could conceivably be left out, depending on how the bonus crew were to be selected.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭

Although his raw base stats are poor, with an event bonus he’d be a decent ENG/SEC crew in a Faction event. I wonder, however, how many more times we’ll get events where everyone from Discovery gets a bonus. Even in the last Disco mega, it seemed like the number of bonus crew was getting to be pretty high...would DB really push the number of bonus crew past 50 or would they start to pull back by limiting events to Disco Starfleet, Disco Section 31, Disco Klingons, etc...if that’s the case, Time Loop Mudd could conceivably be left out, depending on how the bonus crew were to be selected.

This is true, in a Disco event he is my only reasonable bonus engineer option (although he's only about 100 ahead of Ru'afo), I don't have Cadet Tilly. I might try and keep him for now keeping him at level 1, if I can still juggle slot spaces.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    w1qrzorva246.png

Looks like he was caught in a Bad Romance
    Or a Thriller

Frankengarek :wink:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    What in the frak is Incognito Kirk doing there?