Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Dirty Rotten Holograms - 05/16

124»

Comments

• KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    What in the frak is Incognito Kirk doing there?

I had to check to make sure I hadn't misread bonus crew.
  • I name this Garak "Constipated Garak" !!
  • I think Garak looks awesome.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garak's going to be a 400% damage burster with evasion? Hmmm

Do I sense Skirmish as the next Event?
    If so, I welcome it.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh, the extra dilithium for buying the campaign track, plus the first dil reward from it, gave me juuuuust enough for one more try.

And Mudd again.

Honestly, game, do you not understand how fairy tale million-to-one shots are supposed to work?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'ma be honest. I had totally forgotten that Jack Crusher is a Hollow Grammar. But ,not only is he often popping up at the top of my list for some Craftings, he is dropping the Super Rares like they are hot......

k611218dxn3v.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    :: looks at this week’s rewards ::

:: looks at next week’s rewards ::

:: considers Skirmish > Galaxy for generating beaucoup resources ::

Have fun storming the castle, y’all. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Anyone think it's weird that we need to craft burial rites and a jacket to make a cocktail?

Totally agree, jackets and burial rites should never be served as a cocktail, always on the rocks :D
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event has seemed more costly to me. Here is the current threshold level. I have to assume the tip 1500 will be 550K VP. I hope it is not more than that since I only have so much more I can do.
    ow6bysrj905p.jpg
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event has seemed more costly to me. Here is the current threshold level. I have to assume the tip 1500 will be 550K VP. I hope it is not more than that since I only have so much more I can do.
    ow6bysrj905p.jpg

550k? Hmm...I had a lot of time to burn on Friday and with super-rare turn-ins after the phase change yesterday I ended up with about 478k and have only slipped from 130ish right after phase change to about 500th now. I really want Garak, though, and won’t have any time to catch up tomorrow due to work. Maybe I will have to pop another supply kit before bed after all...
  • I'm around 550k myself and that's around the 470-480 rank mark. I'm curious how much everything will shift during the final rush. I suspect this event to be higher than usual due to the fact that it features a popular character from a very beloved episodes AND this particular crew has a 400% burst damage right before an Skirmish event.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting around the same place. Last Galaxy, I ended up needing around 615k to get the gold. Trying to decide if I really want to spend the resources, especially considering the Skirmish next weekend.
  • robownage wrote: »
    Sitting around the same place. Last Galaxy, I ended up needing around 615k to get the gold. Trying to decide if I really want to spend the resources, especially considering the Skirmish next weekend.

FWIW, I never have much trouble restocking in the lead-up week to a Skirmish, especially since it’s the back half of a hybrid. It doesn’t take as much as a Galaxy.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently I'm wrong. We'll see what last-minute turn-ins do.
    lptoh0i1k7uw.jpg
  • [NDQ] Joker41NAM[NDQ] Joker41NAM ✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    Anyone think it's weird that we need to craft burial rites and a jacket to make a cocktail?

It sounds like you're not going to the right parties. >:)

Well, we are talking about 1960's Vegas; there could be a lot of funerals and wakes happening...
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. Need one stupid 1* Novel to finish the last Star on Tolar. Which hates to drop, apparently.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. Need one stupid 1* Novel to finish the last Star on Tolar. Which hates to drop, apparently.

At this point, you might want to consider replicating it if you're out of chrons.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Points are so low this time, top 1,500 will be more like 475k-500k.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Points are so low this time, top 1,500 will be more like 475k-500k.

I only have fallen about 120 ranks in the last two hours. Barring something bizarre, I feel safe with my 551k points.
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go for it. Just keep saving chrons from voyages and elsewhere. Then use supply kits. Good luck.
    I wish you well.
    I basically spent the week prior stocking up on the necessary components, but it paid off! 82ziytwy9kmc.png

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport