Home The Bridge

Suggested Collections

13»

Comments

• Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Have you all forgotten Commander Chekov was the EXO on the Reliant before all that?

That's where I always assumed First Officer Chekov was from, but Travis is right, the art's straight out of VI (and Spock does formally state he's taking command after Kirk's arrested, it's logical - ha - that he explicitly gave Chekov the XO berth off-screen just as a matter of procedure).

Like I said: I know VI inside and out.
    So what I’m reading here is that we need to have EV Suit Chekov to make sure we have all of the reasonable XO Chekov variants in-game.

Oh, absolutely! Bonus if he has the sound clip, "We've got to get out of here. Damn!" That'd be fun to have pop up in the middle of an Away Mission. Plus, a regular Starfleet uniform version "Reliant Chekov" works.
    Better throw in Acting Captain Chekov from Final Frontier while we’re at it.

I unironically adore The Final Frontier, so I'm down with this. But I'd like to suggest calling him "Keptain Pavel Chekov", and he should have a sound clip of him introducing himself as such.
    So what I’m reading here is that we need to have EV Suit Chekov to make sure we have all of the reasonable XO Chekov variants in-game.

If a Chekov is seen in the movie, it must be used later on in the game o:)

BRILLIANT.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you all forgotten Commander Chekov was the EXO on the Reliant before all that?

That's where I always assumed First Officer Chekov was from, but Travis is right, the art's straight out of VI (and Spock does formally state he's taking command after Kirk's arrested, it's logical - ha - that he explicitly gave Chekov the XO berth off-screen just as a matter of procedure).

Oh, absolutely! Bonus if he has the sound clip, "We've got to get out of here. Damn!" That'd be fun to have pop up in the middle of an Away Mission. Plus, a regular Starfleet uniform version "Reliant Chekov" works.

I unironically adore The Final Frontier, so I'm down with this. But I'd like to suggest calling him "Keptain Pavel Chekov", and he should have a sound clip of him introducing himself as such.

BRILLIANT.

sounds like more than enough material for a Chekov Collection too...but only as long as you include Retired Medic Chekov :D

giphy.gif
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

BRILLIANT.

sounds like more than enough material for a Chekov Collection too...but only as long as you include Retired Medic Chekov :D

giphy.gif

We should also get Admiral Chekov on the gurney from The Voyage Home. Oh, and Lost Chekov from The Final Frontier, with a sound clip of him blowing to impersonate a blizzard. I'm not even a huge Chekov fan, but man, he got to do some fun stuff in the movies!
  • Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    We really need a "nuclear wessels" sound clip...
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    We really need a "nuclear wessels" sound clip...

Okay, so if we get a new 3* Time Traveler Uhura (who would admittedly not look terribly different from the existing Commander Uhura) and fused her with the existing 3* Commander Chekov, we could have a 4* Alameda Chekov and Uhura with art and sound from that scene. Might have to work on the names, of course.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though they've probably all been mentioned before:

TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, DIS
    (All main cast members from the respective series)

Mirror Universe
    Dominion
    Super-Rare
    Legendary
    Voyage exclusive
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been there, done that collection

Examples of characters from actors who've had multiple roles on Star Trek (or course there are dozens of other possibilities too)...

James Sloyan (Admiral Jarok, Dr. Mora Pol, K'Mtar, Ma'bor Jetrel)
    Megan Gallagher (Mareel, Nurse Garland, Lt. Jaryn)
    Cyia Batten (Ziyal, Irina, Navaar)
    J.G. Hertzler (Martok, Laas, Advocate Kolos, etc.)
    Susanna Thompson (Varel, Jaya, Lenara Kahn, Borg Queen from Voyager)
    Suzie Plakson (Selar, K'Ehleyr, Tarah, Female Q)
    Kurtwood Smith (Thrax, Annorax, Federation President)
    James Cromwell (Zefram Cochrane, Hanok, Jaglom Shrek, PM Nayrok)
    Gregory Itzin (Ilon Tandro, Hain, Dysek, Sopek, Admiral Black)
    Clint Howard (Balok, Grady, Muk, Orion from Disco)
    Carolyn Seymour (Sub-Cdr Taris, Mirasta Yale, Cdr Torth, Mrs Templeton)
    Jeffrey Combs (Shran, Brunt, Weyoun, Tiron, Kevin Mulkahey, Penk, Krem)
    Mark Lenard (Sarek, Cdr Keras, Cdr Barak)
    Marc Alaimo (Gul Dukat, Badar, Cdr Tebok, Macet, Frederick La Rouque, Burt Ryan)
    David Warner (St. John Talbot, Chancellor Gorkon, Gul Madred)
    Tony Todd (Kurn, Best Selling Author Jake Sisko, Alpha Hirogen)
    Diana Muldaur (Pulaski, Mulhall, Miranda Jones)
    Vaughn Armstrong (Korris, Telek R'Mor, Gul Danar, Seskal, Two of Nine/Lansor, Korath, Admiral Forrest, etc.)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a "Wrath of Khan" collection so we can finally figure out if Finger Guns Chekov is from that movie or VI?

From another thread:
    But isn’t his pose from Generations?

It's from VI, when he's pantomiming along with his question, "Vhy not simply waporize them [the gravity boots]?"

zfklj6u9qyj6.jpg

Also, he gets his name "First Officer Chekov" because he was serving as Captain Spock's first officer. I dunno who Harriman's first officer was in Generations, but it wasn't Chekov. (Also, if a Chekov were made from his appearance there, I hope they title him "CMO Chekov".)

That Crew is obviously Chekov in the kitchen with the finger phaser. Just want to point out that he was, IIRC, Terrell's Exec on the Reliant, though. IIRC
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."