Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: The Whole Truth (rerun) - 05/30

124»

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mega event characters are sweet(except for maybe neelix). Looks like good characters and a nice story, I just wonder who the mega is going to be.

I want Cheesecake suddenly. And I don't even eat Cheesecake......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just reach the 400K VP and got my final star for Grand Nagus Rom, so I'm out of this.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to get it over with, so I thresholded and out, breaking into top 100 along the way yesterday, but I see now my rank is plummeting. :D

I didn't really feel the need for Rom, but I am lacking in Ferengi for Voyages so...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up keeping the GI Paris, I now have two immortals. Someone recently posted about when to keep two FFFE copies of a character? This is one to keep.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up keeping the GI Paris, I now have two immortals. Someone recently posted about when to keep two FFFE copies of a character? This is one to keep.

He is solid if you lack the legendary meds.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭

He's solid regardless. I'm pretty sure he's still the highest base Super-Rare MED in the game. Great for shuttles.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's my number eight MED base. Still makes an occasional shuttle if I've got a MED heavy voyage going, but very rarely.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭

He's solid regardless. I'm pretty sure he's still the highest base Super-Rare MED in the game. Great for shuttles.

Yes he is the highest base super rare MED. In front of RAF Julian Bashir and Captive Bashir.
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

just for your information, there are a grand total of 17 Legendary 3-skill crew with Med primary. Combat Medic's 4/4 Med voyage score of 1016 beats 1/5 Dark ages McCoy, Imprinted Archer and Age of Sail Crusher, and his combined voyage score of 2203 would beat place him exactly in the middle of the pack of med-primary Legendaries at 1/5, tied with Defensive Phlox, with 8 below and 8 above.

Just to repeat that, at 1/5, there are only 8 Legendaries with a better voyage total than 4/4 Combat Medic Paris.

So yeah, he'll have a place on your voyages for a long time
  • Options
    how many have got spock from an event pack ive got over about 10 packs and no spock just worfs and paris rather vexxing
  • Options
    I had ten packs, got 1 Rom and 1 Spock.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    how many have got spock from an event pack ive got over about 10 packs and no spock just worfs and paris rather vexxing
    Packs have such a low drop rate for legendaries. Then you add that there are two legendaries in that pack which halves your chance of getting the one you want. I am sorry legendaries did not drop for you. It is very frustrating when it happens to me. Last few times I have tried I have been greatly disappointed. I plan to buy some packs in the next couple weeks and will likely be very disappointed again. I wish DB would increase legendary drop rate but they will not. I wish you better luck next time.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    The numbers for this event are so off, I can't tell if I'm actually safe with 1 million VP.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    The numbers for this event are so off, I can't tell if I'm actually safe with 1 million VP.

You are, waaaaay safe!
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

You are, waaaaay safe!

I’m at 784k and feel pretty safe for the next three minutes...probably will end up around 1300.
  • Options
    AbbyAbby ✭✭
    Is anyone able to get his rewards? I only get an error which says "event not complete", but the time is definitely over.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abby wrote: »
    Is anyone able to get his rewards? I only get an error which says "event not complete", but the time is definitely over.

Same, event not complete
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭

Seeing the same. I just made a new thread in Engineering Room.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

Same, event not complete

Works now
  • Options
    AbbyAbby ✭✭
    I just tried again, now it works.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

You are, waaaaay safe!

Yup, ended up at #391. But thank you for the reassurance - I definitely panicked for nothing lol
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

You are, waaaaay safe!

I’m at 784k and feel pretty safe for the next three minutes...probably will end up around 1300.

So? I was right 1m VP was waaay safe for top 1,500 even top 1000. My alt account finished rank 850 with 850k VP.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

You are, waaaaay safe!

So? I was right 1m VP was waaay safe for top 1,500 even top 1000. My alt account finished rank 850 with 850k VP.

Yes, it was quite safe. No need to be snippy, unless you’re bummed about wasting resources that could have been used in future events.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    With extra dilithium for higher place it is never a waste of resources. It is just not always the best allocation of resources based on how many chrons you have and how many you needed to burn to reach the next level of rewards.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    my turnins boosted from 1600 to 500's. Was around 920,000 I think.

it sounds bad but with the 1/3 inflation from the 1500 points instead of 1000 it's really only 600,000 for top 1500 - so same or less than usual.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."